• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Team bonding (1x1 private Marvel rp)

The Avenger's where a family. A highly dysfunctional family but family none the less. So when they heard Vision and Wanda both had a thing for Pamela and Anastasia and Loki might like each other they decided it was there job to get them together. Tony had called a team meeting for everyone to come down stairs to the lounge room. Those who where in on the plan weren't annoyed since they had been whispering about it for days in anticipation. However those that weren't in out didn't seem too happy.

"Stark I really don't see the point in this," Vision told Tony. "I mean what is so important about a game of truth or dare? From my understanding it is a children's game," he said not getting why everyone had been so quick to accept this.

"I agree with Vision. I find this game to be rather pointless," Anastasia said clearly not happy to be here. "You know I was in the middle of something very important?" She asked.

"Oh and what was that?" Tony asked her raising an eyebrow. Anastasia thought for a moment, she had been doing nothing. "Well it was more important than this," she said. "Alright can it Elsa," he said. Ana huffed and crossed her arms.

"So why are we here again?" Wanda pipped up since the big question had yet to be answered. "Right I was getting to that!" Tony said. "Anyways this is for team bonding. We're playing truth or dare and no one's getting out of it. Understood?" He asked. "Yes," Wanda nodded.

"Yep," Vision. "Fine," Anastasia grumbled.

"Truth or dare? I thought you were the genius here Tony couldn't you come up with a better game?" Pamela snarked, smirking at him from her place next to Steve.

Steve nudged her, "Come on, you'll enjoy this, You too Loki" He called out after he saw Loki trying to sneak away.

Loki rolled his eyes internally still making his way out until he was grabbed by his brother. "Come join us, brother! This midgaridan game sound fun!" Thor boomed. Loki didn't have a choice as he was pulled back to the living room. Huffing dramatically as he was pushed onto the couch.

"Alright great! Now that we're all here we can finally begin," Tony clapped his hands.

Wanda looked at the billionaire skeptically. Tony was usually against team bonding so something more was going on. She went to go read his mind.

"No reading minds!" Tony said seeing her eyes glow red. "Fine," Wanda said with a sigh.

"Good try," Anastasia whispered over to her.

"From my understanding there are multiple versions of this game. One where if you don't want to answer the truth or do the dare you drink, one where you spin a bottle to choose who to ask, another where-" Vision was cut off by Tony. "We're just doing a normal game," Tony said. "Now Pam," he said turning to her. "Truth or dare?"

Pam sighed, thinking for a second, "You know what, Dare, give me all you got Stark" She knew she was going to regret this, but team bonding right?

Loki watched this game with interest, he found these Midgardian games strange.

“Hmm I dare to kiss the person you find most attractive in this room. If you can’t make up your mind that’s fine you can kiss two,” Tony smirked at her.

“Oh my God. Really Tony?” Wanda said hiding her face in her hands embarrassed for Pam. She knew the billionaire was childish but this was a whole knew level.

“what is this a middle school girl sleep over? What should we also do? Start painting each other’s nails?” Anastasia asked him.

“I don’t think I have nails to paint,” Vision interjected.

“Come on its not that childish. Just do the dare Pam,” Tony said rolling his eyes at everyone’s comments.

Pam glared at Tony, ready to wipe that smug look on his face, but a dare was a dare. She got up and scanned the room, for the effect of course. She knew exactly where she was going. She kissed Vision first for a few seconds, laughing at his face afterwards before moving on to Wanda. She winked at her before heading back to her seat.

Steve sat shocked next to Pamela as she sat down.

Loki was grinning, 'Hmm maybe this game isn't too bad after all he thought.

Wanda had turned redder than her hair. “Oh um wow,” she said embarrassed. She really liked Pam so she definitely was pleasantly surprised and couldn’t wipe the smile off her face.

Vision himself was physically incapable of blushing but was smiling wide. “I believe that means I should tell you I find you attractive too, correct?” He said.

Anastasia chuckled a bit as she leaned back.

“You guys will have time to go do that later. Anyways Pam you’re turn,” Tony said.

Pamela grinned at Wanda and Vision before looking dead on at Anastasia, smirking "Ana! Truth or Dare"

Wanda and Vision both looked over to Ana to see what her response would be.

Anastasia sighed. “Hmm dare,” she said.

"I know you like a certain someone in this room, I dare you to ask them out" She knew about Ana's crush on Mister Loki Laufeyson and if Pam had to kiss her crushes, she wasn't going down alone.

Loki quirked his brow curious as to who it was.

“Pam!” Anastasia said. “That was supposed to stay between us! I didn’t anyone sh*t about your crushes,” she huffed.

“I’m sorry crushes?” Vision asked. “Not now tin man,” Anastasia said. Vision was about to say something but held his tongue.

Wanda looked confused but decided not to say anything as Tony smirked.

Anastasia sighed. “Loki do you wanna go out in a date sometime?” She mumbled quickly with her arms crossed.

Pam blew her a fake kiss, giggling as she made her way to Loki.

Loki sat there for a second staring blankly before looking around him confused, "Me?"

“Yes please don’t make me repeat myself,” Anastasia said getting redder by the second.

“Oh wow so Elsa can get embarrassed,” Tony smirked.

“Shut up Stark,” Ana grumbled.

Wanda and Vision chuckled a bit. Both of them sneakily tried to glance at Pam. Wanda was curious and wanted to read her mind to see if she was one of her crushes but she knew she’d get yell at.

Vision on the other hand was running the numbers through his head to see who it was; based off who she spent the most time with, laughed the most with, if her pupils where dilated around certain people and so forth.

Pam couldn't get the grin off her face and spared quick glances at Vision and Wanda, smiling at them when she caught their eye.

Loki licked his lips and looked up at her, "I.... yes" he said it softly but continued to look up at her.

“Cool. We can talk about where and when later,” Anastasia said trying to play off her embarrassment. “Anyways my turn. Wanda truth or dare?” She asked.

“Truth,” Wanda said snapping out of her thoughts. “Who’s your crush?” Ana asked glancing at Pam.

Wanda turned red again. “P-Pam,” she said quietly.

Vision looked over at her

Pam bit her lip, feeling her cheeks warm up, sending a small glare to Ana.

Loki didn't take his eyes off Ana, somewhat still in shock, he had found Ana, to be very interesting. He also very much liked her power, which was similar to his original form.

Anastasia smirked at Pam and shrugged before turning back to Wanda. "Sorry red I didn't hear that and I'm sure Tony didn't either since he's old," she said. "Hey! I am not that old at all," Tony huffed.

"I-I like Pam," Wanda repeated louder and blushed more.

"Guess that makes two of us," Vision mumbled.

Pamela stared at them, ignoring Ana's smugness. She got up and went to sit with them, sitting Inbetween them winking at Ana as she sat down.

Anastasia chuckled. "So are you going to tell her or?" She whispered.

"Tell me what?" Wanda asked. "If you tell her then you have to tell him too. Or I could just wait until it's my turn and dare you too," Anastasia whispered smugly to Pam.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit lost at the moment," Vision said. "But if I believe I'm understanding correctly one of Pam's crushes is Wanda and the male one is still unknown," he said. "Am I correct?"

Pamela glared at Ana before looking at Vision "It's you Vis, you and Wanda, I like you both a lot" She blushed.

Wanda blushed. "Well you already know I like you, I like you a lot actually." She smiled at Pam.

"I like you as well. I'm incapable of blushing but I assure I would if I could," Vision told her smiling.

"Great! You guys finally admitted it! You know I thought it be harder and we'd actually have to play like 100s of rounds before we finally got everyone together," Tony said.

"I'm sorry what?" Anastasia blinked. "Did you seriously think I of all people would suggest team bonding? No we're trying to get all of you guys to admit you liked each other," Tony said.

"Seriously Tony... Well thank you, I don't think I could have bottled it up for much longer" Pamela smiled but still tripped him over with her powers.

Loki looked dumbfounded but quickly masked it glancing at Ana again and smiling softly as he made eye contact with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back