Food Tea vs coffee?

AngelzRain

Just a small Asian trying to live
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Which are you? And how do you take your drink? Whats your favourite? Do you make from home or go to a shop?

I love oolong milk tea with honey.
I also love strong citrus teas!

I coffee has to be very sweet for me to like it! Once in a blue moon I’ll have a frappe or something or a mocha.

I usually only have tea when I'm sick. Coffee is my drink of choice between those two, though even coffee I drink for simple pratical purposes, which in turn means that I only consume it sparingly. I do so when I need to stay awake for somehting and don't feel I can otherwise, I drink it before exams and I drink it when I want to show off at a lunch or something, though as I grow older that last one really looses it's effect.

I drink about 3-4 cups of tea a day! Definitely my drink of choice! I like it because it feels like there's such a vast variety that's more easily accessed than coffee varieties. Also it has less caffeine! Which I find a bit healthier. My favorite is a rich iraqi black with fresh mint :)

I also get a tea subscription box, makes it fun to try new ones every month.

All of the coffee! seriously, i have like 4 cups a day and I don't care how late it is, if you bring me coffee I love you forevers!
Only way i don't like it is black.

Any type of coffee as long as it has sugar and is not black.

Caffeine is really what keeps me up in the morning, but I can just as easily go back to sleep after drinking two cups in a row.

Coffee all the way! I have too much of a sweet tooth, so I absolutely love going to the local coffee shop and grabbing myself a Frappuccino or Frappe (if you count that as coffee)!

I actually prefer both, depending on the day. I love Royal Milk Tea, I think it's amazing; especially when I can get it at an anime convention... But when it comes to coffee, I'm cute and ghoulish and I like my iced coffee from Starbucks lol; I love it with extra sweetness and lots of caramel. Caramel mocha frappuchino for the win, lol! But I also, above all other iced coffee type drinks, adore Arby's Jamocha Shake. It's the best, I've ever had and I grew up in the South; so the Southern girl in me, will forever appreciate a good ole' fashioned Jamocha Shake with curly fries. That's my take on coffee and tea!

P.S. I also love Bubble Tea (I'm not sure if I'm spelling correctly... But it's the Chinese dessert Tea with delicious candy-type fondant-type bubbles in it...); it's amazing! :) In my opinion and from my experiences. But that's just me, lolz. To each their own.

I actually prefer both, depending on the day. I love Royal Milk Tea, I think it's amazing; especially when I can get it at an anime convention... But when it comes to coffee, I'm cute and ghoulish and I like my iced coffee from Starbucks lol; I love it with extra sweetness and lots of caramel. Caramel mocha frappuchino for the win, lol! But I also, above all other iced coffee type drinks, adore Arby's Jamocha Shake. It's the best, I've ever had and I grew up in the South; so the Southern girl in me, will forever appreciate a good ole' fashioned Jamocha Shake with curly fries. That's my take on coffee and tea!

P.S. I also love Bubble Tea (I'm not sure if I'm spelling correctly... But it's the Chinese dessert Tea with delicious candy-type fondant-type bubbles in it...); it's amazing! :) In my opinion and from my experiences. But that's just me, lolz. To each their own.
bubble tea is actually taiwanese ;) but yes I love BBT as well. Those bubbles are Tapioca :P

Thank you for the clarification! :) And I always forget that it's Tapioca... *Awkward anime girl blushing* Lol, the blonde moments I have... But yes, I love BBT! :) It's amazing...
i live in a heavy bbt populated tricity. Done multiple days wher i have activities everywhere and i def stop at each on when i pass. resulting in lotta money spent and eight bbts in one day. and lots of peeing

Most certainly, tea! Green tea is my favourite. I never add sugar to it because I like the flavor.

Although at work I drink unlimited black coffee... because the coffee machine there is good XD and I also don't add sugar or milk into it, I like the taste ^^

not a lot of people like pure black coffee! my mom does but she also microwaves cups as she goes so, (ive heard microwaved coffee is bad but ive never tried and I dont drink enough coffee to tell the difference between brands and stuff)

It's not microwaving coffee that's bad, necessarily. It's leaving hot coffee out so long that you have to reheat it that kills it.
: P

I'll drink pretty much anything to get my caffeine fix, but I do have the whole bean grinder and French press set-up at home. I also do cold-brew, which is so easy and tastes great even if you brew it strong as hell. If I had a choice, I'd go for a good coffee shop cappuccino.

I usually only drink tea if we run out of coffee, or if it's boba tea. My favorites are Darjeeling black tea, matcha green tea, and ginger tea.

im not a coffee ess person so i have no clue the differences between cold brew and hot brew, i also dont have those kinds of tastebuds xD so I have no clue what it tastes like!

it's the same for the tea. if you leave it brewing for too long it also kills it. not to mention it will get bitter AND cold ^^

both is best when they're fresh ^^

ahh ok makes sense, nothing like a fresh mug of tea when the fall season is setting in

I also like iced coffe! more than iced tea despite that overall I like tea more than coffee XD
but in summer, Iced coffee is my go-to drink!

oddly enough i just cant get into iced coffee. no matter the ratio of sugar and milk or just none at all. just doesnt dance as much as my iced tea does

The difference between hot brew and cold brew in terms of taste is that hot brew is gonna be more bitter but more aromatic and cold brew is smooth, not very acidic, and not bitter at all.

Coffee for waking up in the morning, tea for the middle of the day, or for staying in when it's raining

Users who are viewing this thread

Back