• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings |Tea Time|

just realized that since i changed my icon to sothis i have to change the theme here sjkkbuijkokp-

oho, claude content you say? i can do that
AKA i've been craving three houses and i've also only done golden deer (going through blue lions route rn) so, i'd be down : )

I have read the rules, give me your first born immediately.

Aanyway! Although the fandoms here don't particularly interest me too much, I would be interested in building a small plot or pairing with you, you seem like fun!

If you're still interested, I'd love to try a Cookie Run RP!

And yes, I read all the rules, and I agree to them. I think we'll be good RP partners.

Huh, you've got a few from today already. May have to wait in line until they ghost...
Not that I think people will ghost because of you! I just know that most RP partnerships don't last past the sixth post, let alone the first two weeks, and-
Uh, I'm just gonna try to salvage this.
Not salvage this search, the search is wonderful! I mean my response may have been a bit-

*Ahem*
Hi! I'm a Fire Emblem nerd- I would even venture to say that Fire Emblem Awakening is my all-time favorite game- and I rarely if ever get the chance to do an RP using these characters, so you can see why I'd jump at this opportunity!
I've been RPing as my main hobby for... Pushing four years now, I think. I strive to match my partner in terms of writing style, post length, and tone.

OOC chats (especially nerding out about the RP) might be the deciding factor for whether or not I keep a long-term partner, and it's a breath of fresh air to see someone else bring this up. What fun is RP if your partner just wants you to shut up and write?

I'd kill for an Awakening RP, and I have a few ideas for a Three Houses one, as well!
I haven't gotten through much of Demon Slayer, but I know enough of the lore that I could make a passable one-shot...

Anyway, if you're interested, please hit me up in PMs! Thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back