• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Taylor's Home For Androids -IC-

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sayo looked at her, "It's... kinda scary., A-And I'm 13... I think..?" She would look away, not keepng eye contact, mostly short glances. "Where did they find you..?" She whispered, as her body tensed and locked up, with all the androids around she would try to keep calm.

"13, huh? Pretty good age, last year of middle school, approximately." Mandy nodded thoughtfully before listening to the girl's question.
"Find? Well, it's most- my dad got-" she paused, a little meek, before putting on a happy-ish face. "Well, he got sick of me being around, so here I am.. But hey! So far, this is such a cool place. Admittedly, I haven't seen many of the locations, but they've all been pretty nice. Anyway, my name's Mandy. Yours?"

Interacting: Hexxy Hexxy

She looked to her. "I.. am Sayo." She looked to her, Figeting with her hands. "..." She would pause for a while, "W-why are we here..?" She looks to them with a smile filled with innocence. TeikiFox TeikiFox

"W-why are we here..?" Sayo asked, smiling. Mandy was slightly confused.
"Um, Taylor told us to be here? Honestly, I'm not sure. She probably has an important announcement for us newbies. Like, do you know those little informational videos they sometimes have you watch at school? Maybe, like that." Mandy laughed, imagining this place filled almost entirely with "adults" having little kids rehearsing lines and smiling. She had always found those a little odd because she was perfectly fine with just reading the rules. She smiled at Sayo.

Interacting:
Hexxy Hexxy

Beth had taken a step back as Mandy walked forward to speak with the other human girl, taking note of how the girl had blown off her question. It stung a bit, considering she was exactly the type of young person Beth was designed to interact with. However, she quickly realized how fearfully the girl was looking at both her and Turner. Perhaps she had a fear of androids? If she wasn't used to them, it would be quite frightening to find yourself in a brand new home with no fellow humans around. It was good thing Mandy had come along in that case. She decided to give the girl some space. Maybe she would be up for speaking more with Beth once she had a chance to get acclimated with her android roommates. Beth certainly hoped so.

Beth briefly though about sitting next to Turner, but a quick pang of arousal put an end to that idea. She couldn't risk setting off her Black Drive again. She figured it'd be best if she just sat on her lonesome for now. She took a seat on the edge of the theatre, all alone and with plenty of space between her and the other occupants. She focused her view on the empty screen in front of her, her eye twitching as she tried to focus her mind on its plain whiteness. She hoped that whatever Taylor wanted to show them wouldn't last too long so she could speak with her about these disturbing mechanical issues soon.

"Um... W-whats school..?" She looks confused, never had gone to school before. She sat, smiling softly. "Who's taylor..?" She watches

"You don't know what school is. Wow, okay... It's a place where you learn about math, science, the english language, other languages, etc. Taylor? She's the one that runs this place. Where did you start off before you came here? Wait-that sounds rude, but-well- school is known by most? So... Um.. Yeah... Sorry. It has mixed feelings. Some are happy to learn, others are- well- they wish they could be doing other stuff. So yeah.." Mandy rambled on for a bit, before pausing. She looked down and realized she had been standing the entire time. She quickly took a seat on one of the plush theatre seats beside Sayo.
"Anyway, yeah, where where you before you came here?" Mandy asked, trying not to seem intrusive or well, judging. She understood how vastly different families could be. After all, she had stayed with plenty for a day, or maybe even a week. Mandy mumbled something unintelligible.
"Sorry, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I know it might be hard."

She nods "I see." Sayo thinks "I used to live in a abandoned adoption center, Til a android took me..." She rubs her arm, laughing a little bit. TeikiFox TeikiFox

Nora Ivy

"Pardon me.."

Moving his head to the side to access the manual upload port, she moved on instinct. She had had items uploaded to her manually, but never had done so with another android. Pressing her thumb to the back of his neck, she began the transfer. Minds linking for a brief second, she stumbled back when it was done, swaying on her feet a bit.

Taking a second to steady herself, she strode forward toward the theatre.

Taking a look around, there was a new girl. A human, by the looks of it. Seeing Beth on her lonesome, she carefully stepped over to her, sitting down next to her.

"Madame Beth, are you alright?" She leaned in a little, cocking her head to one side. She was a bit uncomfortable doing this whole... emotions thing. But its worth giving it a try.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Beth's eye twitched as she heard Ivy speak to her. Even the sound of her voice was enough to send pangs of desire through her. The Black Drive was getting out of control, and she didn't think she could handle it surging like this for much longer. Beth kept her unblemished arm folded over the other, hiding her bite-marked hand from view. She leaned against the wall, refusing to make eye contact with Ivy. She just couldn't, or who knows what she would feel, or say, or do.

"I'm perfectly fine, Ivy. Thank you for asking," she said, lying to the chef android. "I'm afraid I'm just overstimulated from the new surroundings and all the new people. You should take a seat near Mr. Turner, or perhaps Mr. Trevor when he arrives. It's not that I don't want you to sit by me! I just, need a moment to myself, please. Thank you." Beth wanted to give Ivy her typical warm smile, but she just couldn't. She remained frowning as she continued staring at the wall, simply miserable with her situation. She bit her lip, hoping that whatever presentation Taylor wanted to show them wouldn't run on too long.

Corvid15 Corvid15

Turner listened as the two young human girls spoke amongst themselves. He did not hold it against them that they had issues with being around so many androids. It was understandable that humans could get worried or awkward around them since they are machines, but machines that look like humans and act somewhat like humans. There was always at least one person among them that felt that way within any given group.

He decided to take a seat as everyone was talking among themselves. He began to do some self diagnositics as he waited for whatever was going to be happening that they were summoned down into the basement for. System check.....diagnostics......weapon system offline...….ocular vision functional.....motor functions functional......cognitive process functional.....emotional protocol functional.

Everything seemed in order. And hopefully it would stay that way.

"Abandoned adoption center? Wow." Mandy shook her head in disbelief. If she had been in that situation, she would've died. But she could see how Sayo would've.
"Impressive." Mandy said, nodding at Sayo. She looked around at the other androids before looking back at Sayo.
"You haven't met any of them really, right? Would you like to? They've all been nice to me.." Mandy smiled.

"Mhm, All my life. That was my home." Sayo smiled, "Life was tough, really tough... But rewarding." She paused and sighed. "I guess... they seem... kinda creepy." She nodded. "I-I'll meet them." TeikiFox TeikiFox

Mandy nodded.
"Oh! They're not creepy at all! Um.. I think the first one you should meet.. is ... um.. Beth, I guess? I don't know if she'd rather be alone, though. Care to join me?" Mandy asked, standing up from her seat. After a small pause, she started walking towards where Beth sat.
"Hi! Is it okay if I... or maybe, we?- join you?" Mandy asked, a small smile on her face.

Interacting: Hexxy Hexxy wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3
(Sorry for the long wait time!)

She watched and nodded, smiling a bit, As she examined Beth, She spoke, her voice quiet. "H-hello, Madam." She bows slightly, before quieting down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back