• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Taylor's Home For Androids -OOC-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is there any age range that the androids/humans should be around for the CS?

I'm assuming forced activation would work on humans as well? Should I start Roleplaying?

(Sorry)

Oops, I missed the OOC link at first. My bad lol. Also, I put Beth's age as 8, but that's just when her physical model was made. Her AI would be fully mature of course.

Hey friends, I’ll be at campground until about Tuesday. Since there’s pretty much no connection, I might not be able to post until then. Sorry about that 😔

Hello can I make a child model android? Designed for psychological companionship and therapy for people who want children or have lost a child?

Amyleii Amyleii I would post on the recruitment page for asking about making a character to join. TerrinX can get with you then. The OOC chat isn't really for making characters, mate. 👍

Also, is there a particular posting order we want to stick to? I don't want to step on anyone's toes when I next post.

Okay, well, I'm just gonna get typing. Im interested in joining! I have a friend here who didn’t necessarily drag me here but pulled my attention so I thought I’d give it a shot!

Hey, Trektek Trektek , would you mind adding a short physical description of Turner to the character page? It will help with describing what Beth is looking at 👍

I was going to post today, but my internet went out. Just fantastic lol. I’m gonna try to post tomorrow morning, Trektek Trektek just give me a heads up if you don’t want me to interrupt an interaction with Ivy 👍

Alright, I’ll have to post tonight due to this damn internet outage, but there shouldn’t be anymore delays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back