• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tarot Kingdoms (Semi-Literate)

This seems interesting, but I don't have a large knowledge on tarot cards (other than jojo stands but that doesnt count). But if you are ok with me trying to catch up I would be happy to join.

Not sure whether to go for Wheel of Fortune, the Hermit, or the Hanged Man. Would have gone for the Tower (cause pride, sudden disaster, and disaster are my go to character traits) but that's already been claimed

Not sure whether to go for Wheel of Fortune, the Hermit, or the Hanged Man. Would have gone for the Tower (cause pride, sudden disaster, and disaster are my go to character traits) but that's already been claimed
You know what? Screw it! A (Semi-)Immortal man doomed by the Wheel of Fortune! Sounds like fun!

So Squad141 Squad141 , I posted my character. Since The Wheel of Fortune represents cycles, I thought it would be interesting if something like this event happened every hundred or so years, constantly repeating itself for eternity, each person playing their part in the play until the next actor comes along to fill the role, with Saverous having been chosen to act as the Wheel of Fortune for every such event, aiding his co-actors where he can, so that they may play their parts accurately, so to speak.

Last edited:
I’m going to have to drop out D:

I’m afraid I won’t be able to post regularly due to the amount of RPs I’ve joined, sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back