• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tarot Kingdoms (Semi-Literate)

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Far away, in a time and place long forgotten, there once were four Kingdoms.

1520207836387.png1520207879605.png1520207921323.png1520207944732.png
The Kingdom of Wands, The Kingdom of Cups, The Kingdom of Swords and The Kingdom of Pentacles.

These four kingdoms, using the magical items granted to them by the gods, work together to bring peace to their world.

But something is coming, something that will disrupt the peace and joy that the Kingdoms have worked so hard to keep.

THE FOOL.
A supernatural being that was birthed from the humans unconscious thoughts and feelings, powerful but empty. Naive, but sociopathic.

With the gods in a fuss about how to preserve the people and places they have birthed, they bestowed the power of the Major Arcana cards to certain people with similar characteristics, and gave them a message in their dreams.

"Find The Fool! Defend your Kingdoms! Stop the Madness from corrupting everyone and everything!"

And so, the Fools Journey began its path of corruption upon the Four Kingdoms.​

Far away, in a time and place long forgotten, there once were four Kingdoms.

View attachment 408403View attachment 408404View attachment 408405View attachment 408406
The Kingdom of Wands, The Kingdom of Cups, The Kingdom of Swords and The Kingdom of Pentacles.

These four kingdoms, using the magical items granted to them by the gods, work together to bring peace to their world.

But something is coming, something that will disrupt the peace and joy that the Kingdoms have worked so hard to keep.

THE FOOL.
A supernatural being that was birthed from the humans unconscious thoughts and feelings, powerful but empty. Naive, but sociopathic.

With the gods in a fuss about how to preserve the people and places they have birthed, they bestowed the power of the Major Arcana cards to certain people with similar characteristics, and gave them a message in their dreams.

"Find The Fool! Defend your Kingdoms! Stop the Madness from corrupting everyone and everything!"

And so, the Fools Journey began its path of corruption upon the Four Kingdoms.​

Very interested, though I must admit I don't know much on tarot cards. But rest assured, I will do more research to be more informed! I did some just now, and may I request taking the card of 'Strength'?

Very interested, though I must admit I don't know much on tarot cards. But rest assured, I will do more research to be more informed! I did some just now, and may I request taking the card of 'Strength'?
Sure!

I would be interested in joining. I have actually made a plot very similar to this one. I think I would like to lay claim to Death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back