• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧˖*°࿐ tango with the black cat! (open)

yeehawlovers

ꕤ about me

my name is ellis, i'm nineteen, and nonbinary. i'm a casual literate roleplayer (3-5 paragraphs), but previously novella so i'm pretty adaptive– i tend to match length. i've been roleplaying for several years, but i am by no means perfect, nor expect you to be. i will generally reply atleast a few times a week, if not more if what we write really drives my muse. i will write another post (eventually..) listing all of my roleplay interests, but for now we're sticking to something simple; marvel. i am interested in portraying any version of black cat (felicia hardy).

ꕤ seeking...

i have very few standards. if you wish to pursue a romantic plot with me, please be 18+. i am open to all genders both for platonic, and romantic plots. please no one liners unless dialogue. you can portray any marvel character, whether that be a canon character or OC. keeping in touch OOC is optimal, but i understand life happens. i will happily put a roleplay on pause, and pick it back up with both parties are ready.

ꕤ the plot!

i have a handful of plots ideas that range from general, to character specific. the plot will all depend on the character you choose to portray. i'm not seeking specific characters or storylines, so it's pretty open ended. i would love to hear about what character you would like to write against black cat! will you be enemies? will you be allies? partners even? we shall see! (also open to aus..?!)

ꕤ author's note

gee golly, this is my first time writing a post on this site! hopefully i did everything up to standard, and i'm really excited to be here. if you aren't interested in this particular roleplay, no worries! i would still love to interact, and make mutuals here. thank you for reading!

hey!! I can't say that I'm very familiar with Black Cat and their story, other than knowing who she is haha. Either way, this premise seems interesting and even if we don't rp, I'd love to hear more about your ideas if you'd want to share? i'm likewise looking for mutuals and am always happy to learn more about the marvel universe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back