• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of the Wild and Tamed (Ghibli Inspired 1x1, fxm)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I have recently been imagining a roleplay heavily inspired by the story and world of Princess Mononoke. One that has to do with the not-so-simplistic tale of good versus evil but a nuanced exploration of the multifaceted struggle for power and harmony. I am hoping to find someone who is semi-lit to advanced-lit and can help me world-build, and add ideas to the pre-existing plot. I plan on being laid back when it comes to the amount and time of responses. I've created an oc and would be happy to share it in order to help you create one that correlates to the world. Overall I'm just very excited about where this can go and hope I can find someone else who feels the same way ^_^ Below I'll include a description of the world and story. If you're interested, shoot me a private message!

Tales of the Wild and Tamed

Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 12.27.12 AM.png

In the world where this story unfolds, nature reigns supreme, its splendor stretching across vast and diverse landscapes. Lush forests teeming with ancient trees, their branches reaching toward the heavens, serve as the dwelling place for mystical creatures and ethereal spirits. Majestic mountains pierce the sky, their peaks kissed by clouds, while crystal-clear rivers wind their way through emerald valleys, carrying the lifeblood of the land. Amidst this natural wonder, human settlements dot the landscape, blending harmoniously with their surroundings. Villages, built with sturdy timber and adorned with intricate carvings, nestle against the backdrop of towering trees, their thatched roofs blending seamlessly with the forest canopy. These communities embody a symbiotic relationship with nature, living in harmony with the rhythms of the seasons and the ebb and flow of the natural world. Within these villages, a sense of community and tradition thrives.

Beyond the idyllic villages, however, a growing presence of progress and industry casts its shadow upon the land. Towns emerge where iron is forged and firearms are manufactured. Their skyline is punctuated by chimneys billowing smoke, symbolizing a departure from the simplicity of village life. These towns act as catalysts for change, bringing with them the encroachment of modernity and the tumultuous clash between human ambition and the sanctity of the natural order. Throughout this world, the delicate balance between man and nature hangs in the balance. The wild creatures that roam the forests hold both awe-inspiring beauty and an untamed power that demands respect. The gods of nature, revered in ancient times, now find themselves vulnerable to the destructive forces of man-made advancements. Steel and iron-made weapons that are shot with malice towards them fabricate curses that make them go mad. It is within this intricate web of conflicting forces that the story's characters must navigate, seeking their path while grappling with the consequences of human progress.

The world of this story is a tapestry of breathtaking landscapes, cultural traditions, and the ever-present struggle to find an equilibrium between humanity's ambitions and the need to preserve the sanctity of nature. Inviting both wonder and reflection upon the delicate dance between humans, forest creatures, and the gods themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back