Tales of the RDF - OOC

Finally, a decent picture of Connor.

8cLoU6x.jpg

Such a cool picture of Connor! =)

Tomorrow is the big day for RpN! See you when the site comes back up. Until then, have fun and be well, folks! =)

I have the new forums made and now we are just waiting for content to be transferred over.  Looking forward to seeing what the changes bring!

Hey guys, don't forget about this game in all the commotion!  I have lots of great stuff planned for you!

@Kaerri, @Beowulf, and @Dannigan.  BTW, Dann, I think you need to accept the invite to join the forum; you are still listed as 'Pending' in the Manage Members tab.

Done!  Good to be back!

So, is this game called "RDF Saga" or "Tales of the RDF"?  =)

Done!  Good to be back!

So, is this game called "RDF Saga" or "Tales of the RDF"?  =)

Hm, Tales of the RDF is what I went with in the new forums.  Just wanted to make sure it was able to be told apart from my other games I'm running.

I'll get you a post probably on Saturday :)

I haven't forgotten; I'm honestly just waiting for other people to post!  Looking back on the past couple of weeks, I don't want this to turn into "The Taniya Show."  Sometimes, I've posted not because I had something to say, but just for the sake of posting.  

Wish I knew what happened to Pips (and Dano too).

Yeah, I miss Pips and Dano, too.  I hope that everything is ok for the two of them.

Just to let everyone know, I am looking around for some new players to try and flesh out the team a bit. If that happens, I may fast forward to the end of your vacation as you are assigned a new member. This way, the game will continue.

Ok, so we don't have the game stall out, I'll be posting in the morning the end of your vacation and return to Brazilia Base for your next assignment.  I'm still looking for more players for the game, but I'm not getting any takers right now, sadly enough.  If you know someone that you think would enjoy joining in, give them a bump and send them my way.

"Ready, Freddy!"  =)

So, how shall we say the volleyball game wound up?  Fun, but we lost horribly?  Competitive and rousing?  Drunk and stumbling?  =)

Hey, Sherwood?  Like Kaerri, I am requesting to completely remake my character's tab-ridden characters.  I can't stand looking at it.  Is that all right?

Cool!  We're going to Palladium Robotech's Africa!  I don't know anything about that part of the world in-game!  This is going to be fun!

In other news, I'm still fiddling with Taniya's character sheet (among other things).  =)

I hope so! Glad to have you guys in the game and excited about what is coming up.

I'll give you guys another day to make a post before I nudge the story along.  Anyone have a comment or some research that you want to do about your new posting?

@Dannigan @Kaerri @Beowulf

I need to post here so I can more easily get alerts, and then run over to the IC section and post there so the same thing happens. Still running in the dark, rolling my dice and hoping that good things happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back