• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20211118_011050.jpg
Soarsea is a sight to behold no one can deny. A port city on one of the largest islands in the South blue, Soarsea is famous for its vast markets with goods from all across the south blue and beyond. Unfortunately the city and the island is captain Patrick's territory... The pirate has ruled successfully with brute force and intimidation towards the population aswell as bribing corrupt navy officers.

Though Soarsea isn't it's usual beautiful scene, after Patrick Ape-man Gordie invited all the pirates he could to the island he gave them a choice... "join my fleet, or crumble and die at my feet!! Pwhahahahaha..."
It was almost a even split, some pirates joined but most refused. Many died in the following battle.
The elusive Captain King and half the jackknife pirates were shot...
The madman Captain Phillip D Herd and most of the howler pirates met their end...
Even Captain Gunn and the revolver pirates fell to the Ape man and his forces...

The battle was fought for a full day and though the Ape man and his allies won, the some of the population of Soarsea were beginning to push back in retaliation. Planning to riot long enough for a ship to escape and contact the navy! What with much of the city destroyed and many injured or killed. The people had been pushed to far, something must be done before they are killed or worse.

Something was being done, soon the entire island could hear the enraged roars of captain Patrick.
"Bring me the Thief who dares steal from captain Gordie!!!"
Someone snuck into Patrick's hideout during the battle and made off with a fair few of the pirates treasure. Soon a number of pirates and civilians found themselves outside the city, after hearing rumours of a young man claiming to be the thief.
A man named Lalo was calling for allies to fight against the ape man. Soon a small crowd of at least fifty stood in the forests.Mereveille_Ruins.png
Underneath the trees the people gathered waiting for the young man to finally speak, once it seemed enough had arrived Lalo jumped to his feet to introduce himself.
"People!... I know your here because of unfortunate reasons, but as a unfortunate soul myself I see you all as lucky... You all here, each one of you... has a chance to set things right!"
Lalo pointed into the crowd speaking with passion and a fire in his eyes.
da07b872117c07b876a7b4c01966a086.jpg(Lalo looks like this in case anyone needs to know)

"I've lived my whole life under old Gordies rule. So to have a number of men and women seething with hatred at the man who murdered my family!
killed your captains!
ruined your livelihoods!!..."

The man shouted up into the skies as if making sure the whole world could hear before looking back at the crowd with a wide smile.
" I suddenly feel blessed. Cause I have a plan to make the Ape man pay. We can exact painful retribution that we can all call justice. Get payment for all the misfortune, avenge family and friends deathes! My name is Lalo, Follow me to revenge so we can soar freely towards our dreams!"
Lalo raised a fist in the air and much of the crowd cheered before a voice pierced the noise.

"why should we follow you? Have you some plan?"
A boy who couldn't be older than Lalo spoke up. His attire was rather fancy but the blades at his side suggest that he was a pirate.

0427fd4ce85e5d79f32a4dbb34cd5fb4.jpg (Ace Black, first mate of the Jackknife pirates.)

"I know where Gordies hideout is, I also have a plan but I need help to make it happen... if all else fails, I stole Gordies treasure and with it I'll take his head!"
Lalo pulled a odd fruit out from his bag and took a huge bite from it as some of the civilians and pirates watch with eyes wide.

Bomu_Bomu_no_Mi_Infobox.png
"errrgghhhh...." Lalo managed to swallow the foul tasting fruit as people awaited a answer "tastes like shit..."
"You- thats- thats the bomb bomb fruit!" A man cried. "You can't swim anymore!!"
"With this power I'll defeat Gordie" Lalo announced with a rather sour face.
"or blow us all up I suppose... either way for the chance to avenge captain king, what's left of the Jackknife pirates will help you."
"I'll fight to" "We have nothing to lose"
The people agreed and began discussing a plan. "my names Ace Black, tell me Lalo... any other fruits stolen from Gordie?"
"I'd show what I stole but it's hidden"
Lalo lied as a few other notable characters approached.
==================================================
EbonChevalier EbonChevalier your character is good to go, feel free to post. Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- your character while not on the CS page is mostly good to go, if you don't mind I'd like to discuss a edit or two in a PM before you post here.

Anyone else who happens upon this post if you'd like to join feel free to put a cs in the CS page.
Your character would start in this crowd and hopefully join Lalo's plan and crew once said plan succeeds or fails.
Mind you if the rp has progressed from the first arc you would join in whenever it fits in true one piece style.

First two players to make character with a devil fruit will be accepted on the condition they eat the fruit in game much like Lalo did.
I'm unsure how many players I'll accept but I'm thinking six or seven is a decent amount to aim for.
Feel free to ask questions in a PM or on the interest check. I'll make a OOC once I've confirmed players for this aha

Last edited:
From shade of the tree's a man with more than a little fishman blood in him stepped forward. He was dressed only and a kilt and had two cheap katana's at each side. In a slightly hesistant but also sure voice he said. I-l'll j-join you! T-that d-damn ape k-killed most of my c-crew." He was on the verge of crying but he also looked like he was ready to start killing. "W-what ever y-your p-plan is I'll join it just l-let me have my p-pound of flesh from Gordie!"

Ackley honestly had a good idea of what else Lalo had stolen from Gordie, she had been forced to work for him long enough to pick up some rumors after all. Still with how popular Ape-man was with this crowd she decided not to reveal she had been entertaining his crew for the past two years. She was more than a little surprised when Ace Black already proved suspicious about there being other fruits but did her best no to show it.

To her relief Lalo was at least smart enough not to reveal anything and with the strange looking creature with two swords agreeing to join in on the action there was a good chance the subject of treasure wouldn't be brought up again. Ackley decided it would be some kind of poetic justice to use Gordie's Devil Fruits against him and decided she might as well try and get one for herself. Not wanting to give anything about valuable treasure away to a bunch of strangers she approached Lalo. "I'm in as well, Ape-man destroyed the place I used to work at." Hoping the guy would get her message she held up three fingers while she pointed at the bag, Lalo and then herself with her other hand and went from three fingers to two and then one.

Lalo's smile widens as the people gathered and seemingly begin to rally after his little speech. Aside from Ace a fishman and a young woman approached with conviction and confidence, one more than the other but Lalo could emphasise somewhat to the people before him.
"my good man, I assure you and any brave enough to stand with me shall get their chance to make Gordie bleed"
Even without his ape transformation Patrick Gordie stood at least nine feet tall with mass and muscle to match.
Everyone could get a pound of monkey meat and still have flesh to spare... If they try hard enough at least.

The young woman was somewhat familiar to the thief, he had seen her more than once. Regardless of that feeling as she stated her reason and signalled to him Lalo responded in kind. "the ape has forced and taken so much from us all, its only fitting we take back from the beast"
Lalo reached into his bag and tossed a second fruit into her hands before tying a knot in the sack on his belt.
IsqrRkR.png
Ace and a few others made a noise of surprise and shock as the thief giving away treasures continued to speak to the crowd...

"my plan is simple, we need people to distract Gordies men, cause chaos in the city and for the ape mans forces. To draw his numbers out as the rest of us sneak into his hide hole and murder that hairy asshole, presumably with explosions and blades"
"have you another fruit in that sack?"
Ace asked with a tone bordering on anger and a mix of disbelief.

Lalo smirked and winked at the man "think you could lead the trouble in town? Ill take the rest and slay Gordie"
Ace forced a smirk in return and agreed, he already had a plan and this arrangement suited him perfect.

Another man approached with a manic grin. "This is fate, you crazy bastard... to eat the bomb bomb fruit my brother had? The mad captain herd would say I need to follow you... as you have my brothers crazy spirit and now his power... I'll tell you how first mate Bart Bomba of the howler pirates fights, I'll make a fine howler out of you boy"
".... are you saying you can teach me about what I ate?"
"I knew what it was the moment you pulled it out... not sure what that second one was but I can give some understanding as to how a devil fruit works"
The Howler pirate was designated to Lalo's team. With the fishswordsman and the new owner of a devil fruit.

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Last edited:
Roselyn had been thrown some curveballs over the last few days. Her commanders and fellow marines had betrayed her in the name of greed. The Mink had been chained up and locked away by the pirate Captain Goldie, who had been given to him by her own commanding officers, after she discovered the extent of bribery that the so-called 'warriors of justice' had been engaging in, in order to lay off Captain Goldie and his crew. In an attempt to shed light on the situation, she broke into the base's communication room, only to be knocked out before she could say anything.

The Mink, despite being chained, bound, and beaten, never gave up and rebelled whenever she could, but it was all in vain. She wasn't going to make it out of here alive, and Captain Goldie's crew was growing increasingly irritated by her apparent unbreakable will. While Roselyn didn't break, she saw this place as her tomb; she knew she wouldn't be able to escape without help, but no one was coming for her; her fellow marines were bound by greed, her family was thousands of miles away, and her friends, well, she never really had any in the first place. She was completely alone. At least, until an unlikely person came to her assistance.

She didn't know if it was fate, luck, or divine intervention, but one day she met a man named Lalo. Lalo was a Soarsea native who had a grudge against Captain Goldie and had broken into her cell, in a bid to steal some of his treasure. Roselyn vowed to help Lalo take down Goldie, and Lalo freed the Wolf Mink after a brief conversation. Roselyn had escaped thanks to Lalo and was determined to repay the favour.

It wasn't long before Roselyn heard Captain Goldie's booming voice demanding that someone bring a thief to him, and all she could do was smile; she knew who that thief was, which meant he had gotten out safely. Whispers began to spread like wildfire throughout the town. Roselyn heard talk of a revolution against Captain Goldie while staying out of the busy parts of town and keeping her head down, and she knew only one man who could do it: Lalo. It took some digging because people on the island knew her as a marine and were wary of her, but she eventually tracked down the time and location of the meeting.

Roselyn made her way as quickly as she could to the meeting location in the forest. Roselyn arrived later than most and made her way through the crowd, where a quiet murmur quickly spread before quieting down. She was a well known face around these parts as a mink, and most civilians recognised her as a marine, and for those who didn't, the long white coat she wore on her body gave that away. While she was mostly casually dressed in a brown collared shirt, black skinny pants, and knee-high brown boots, she also wore her ensign marine cost with the words justice printed along the back crossed out with claw marks in a cross style fashion. The back of her coat quieted the murmuring; it was clear she wasn't in the marine business, if she could be classified as such at this point.

As she pushed her way through the crowd, she smiled as she approached the front of the group. Her guess was correct, and the man who had rallied everyone was Lalo; she counted about fifty figures, and he appeared to have done a good job recruiting for his cause. While Roselyn remained silent for the most part, simply listening in and getting the gist of what she had missed, a number of interesting people had already expressed an interest. Three had piqued her interest not including Lalo himself.

Ace Black, the first mate of the Jackknife pirates, who looked similar in age to Lalo and dressed like a magician, was one she knew by name and infamy. The second was a female Roselyn had seen around town once or twice; she didn't appear to be the type to get involved with something like this, standing at a small 5'1 with a body that didn't appear to be built for fighting, perhaps acrobatics or entertainment, but not fighting, but she knew all too well that appearances can be deceiving. Finally, and perhaps most intriguing to her, stood a fisherman. It was always interesting to meet people of different races; he stood just shorter than the 6'0 wolf mink and with a more muscular body wielding two blades, judging by the colour of his skin and teeth. Roselyn guessed he was an alligator fishman, and since fishmen are naturally stronger than humans, nevermind one that clearly knew how to fight, he would be a valuable ally.

Roselyn finally took a step forward and began tying up her extremely long hair. "Please excuse the interruption." Roselyn spoke softly, her voice not carrying very far, a surprising twist given the mink's appearance, and she gave Lalo a quick smile, hoping he hadn't forgotten about her. While she assumed Lalo would be in charge, she wasn't sure if these people were just new recruits or higher-ups in this operation; either way, she wanted to be a part of it.

"I owe you my life, Lalo, and the people of this island an apology. As a marine, we are supposed to protect the people, ensuring no harm comes to them, but my commanders and fellow soldiers broke that trust and left you all to your suffering, for which I am sorry." Roselyn bowed her head, her voice much louder than before, ensuring that some people in the audience could hear her.

Her beliefs had shifted dramatically in the last few days. Pirates are evil, Marines are righteous, well here was a group of civilians and pirates working together to bring more justice to this island than the marines had. Some pirates are righteous, some marines are evil, and nothing was so black and white that was a lesson that had taken her too long to learn. "I wish to help put an end to the suffering Captain Goldie has inflicted, if you'll have me?"

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier
Venchi1986 Venchi1986
NeonFlow NeonFlow

Gamba's body sagged a bit in relief when he was accepted by Lola. With how rare anyone with fishmen blood are out in the blues he'd been sweating about being turned away. But he was teamed up with a *ahem* VERY pretty woman, a former captain and what could be his new captain. Then to his surprised he saw am actual mink. He'd heard tale of these animal people from his mother who'd heard it from his father. He never though he'd see one so far into the blues. Her past as a marine made him more than a bit wary of her he hated marines a more than the average pirate . But she looked tough and seemed to have turned her back on "Justice" so she couldn't be all bad. He actual found himself calming down more, with so many different folks joining against gordie he saw the odds of them winning raising!

Jack Hart
A5C0530E-0A76-4274-A17D-E67A9A6CF5F8.jpeg
Jack stood in the gathered crowd near the edge listening to the rabble. Only to notice ace had left him once he heard him speaking with that Lalo guy. He had zoned out a little bit and missed most of what was going on however he got the gist. They were going for the misdirection tactic, some devil fruits had been handed out, and ace sounded like he wasnt one who got one. Feeling like he was missing out on the action he made his way through the crowd gently shoving and squeezing his way to the front of the pack. As he did so he fished around in his pockets for his pack of smokes and his lighter but instead found his fingers closing around a piece of paper. As he drew the paper he noticed it was a card and immediately he pieced together that ace had put it there. damn sneaky bastard how does he do that! He mumbled to himself but a grin spread as he read the card. He reached the front of the crowd just as he finished ripping the card into tiny pieces and stuffed the pieces back into his pocket to dispose of later. “If you need some covering fire im your guy. Just find me a target, and some good drink.” He didn’t comment too much on the ape man as he didn’t really have much to say, if things went well then the big loud ape would die, if not then they would die. Such was the life of a pirate, Nonetheless it was one he not only enjoyed but also one he had no intention of giving up on. As he grinned he shouldered his rifle and leaned in a little bit “So tell me…i know they taste bad, but what do those fruits actually taste like? Is it more like a chewy burnt steak, or a slimy plate of over steamed veggies?” his whisper was accompanied by his Fore finger and thumb stroking his chin. His gaze shifted between the folks gathered there. A strong looking mink girl, A fishman or something like that he wasnt quite sure, Of course Ace, and this Lalo guy who apparently just ate a fruit. There were of course the other rabble gathered there as well but his gut that told him that these four were the only ones of real consequence and if there was one thing he had learned in his life it was that he always went with his gut…which meant he was certanly going to try to stay as close to these four as possible.

Lalo laughed a hearty "bahah" As Roselyn approached "I'll stand with anyone looking to do right by this city... We should,"
Before he could continue a man who seemed to be well stocked with guns approached. Lalo smirked and answered

"It tasted like ash and piss to be honest... so if we find any good drink I'll have the first swig, but ill take you up on the offer."
Ace had moved away from the conversation to stand on top of a large rock to overlook the crowd. "i have a plan for drawing out the Ape mans forces. I'll take the crowd into the city and explain what to do. How long will it take you guys to reach Gordies lair?"

Lalo looked at his assembled team making a assumption on how fast they could travel in the forest. "we would get there before the sun sets."
Ace nodded "then our attack shall start before then. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! follow me to revenge... let us all reach new dreams"
Ace gave a sly glance towards Lalo before leading most of the crowd back into the city.

"assuming he can draw their attention, our only danger is Gordie and his right hand man Saruhah... we have a bit of a trek to go, Mr Bomba how about you tell me of your brother Bart"
Tom Bomba followed behind Lalo speaking of the bomb bomb fruit, how it made Bart a man able to explode at will. He would leave hair-mines as traps, suck on arrowheads so they explode on impact, the howler ship was destroyed in a massive explosion...
"that was Bart im sure of it, they musta surprised him and caught a exploding punch... Barts bones are in the ocean now I guess... heh Bart had his own room ya know? A steel box with a hole in the wall, he would explode and the ship would burst forward like a cannonball!... damn Bart fart, how did you die before me?! We may have been twins but he was the younger brother..."
Between info Tom would reminisce and cry at his loss before sniffing loud and continuing as if all was fine.

The trek through the forest was mostly uneventful. Some animals were spotted, some pirates were avoided.
For Lalo and Ackley now was the time to try and grasp what their new ability was about and how it worked.

From what Tom Bomba suggests, The two have gotten parameica fruits. They should be able to use whatever their power is so long as they actively try.
"i don't wanna give away our position so I'll try hard when It's a fight"

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier TheForce TheForce Dextra Dextra Venchi1986 Venchi1986
Its Jack, gamba, ackley, roselyn, Tom and Lalo off to kill the Ape man.
If you'd like to make conversation during the walk we can do so but I think time skipping to sundown would better.

Feel free to write a small walking post or to timeskip but if its the skip please let me know before you post it so I can give a general overview, like this here is the lair they are after

7ed75d62306ff7af7537896084a1473d.png

Last edited:
Ackley wasn't too sure about how smart this Lalo was, on the one hand he managed to steal from Gordie and was at least not too stubborn to ask for help and he figured out her message but at the same time he never seemed to consider there was a reason she asked for a Fruit in such a roundabout way. She didn't have a lot of fighting experience and if any of those pirates were ruthless enough she now had a giant target painted on her. Still the best thing she could do was quickly eat the Fruit so that it least couldn't just be grabbed.

Somewhat apprehensive given the legendary bad taste Ackly couldn't help but involuntary stall a bit. Eventually though she took a big bite and almost spit it back out but she managed to swallow. As she pinched her nose shut in hopes that would help someone who looked a Logia wearing a marines coat claimed to be willing to join them. Ackley was so shocked that she swallowed the rest of the fruit in one go.

Even though she wasn't directly involved in the conversation about Devil Fruit's taste Ackley decided she might as well join in. "Mine on the other hand tasted like Brussels sprouts boiled in spoiled milk, I don't know if I should count myself lucky or not."

"I don't wanna give away our position so I'll try hard when It's a fight" While she understood why Lalo wouldn't try his new powers out right away Ackley herself felt it was better not to follow his example. "Good idea, but I think I should get training in beforehand. It's unlikely that my abilities are as obvious as explosions and it's better to at least know some of what I can do before we are attacked. Does anyone have any ideas?"

NeonFlow NeonFlow EbonChevalier EbonChevalier TheForce TheForce Dextra Dextra

Tom Bomba turned to Ackley wiping tears from his face. "No idea what you got unless we had a book, though..."
The man thought hard for a bit.
"Its possible you ate a fruit someone in the riots had. Bart died and Lalo found the bomb bomb, someone may have fallen in battle and that's what you were given... maybe gordie knows? Though I don't think asking him during his own ambush would work..."

That was when the fishman made a suggestion, that stopped the group in its tracks. Tom looked at the two and made a noise of worry. "Mate you are much stronger then most humans. To spar with you would probably result in losing a limb"
EbonChevalier EbonChevalier

Lalo thought for a minute for his own answer "well you don't know, maybe she can... throw things real far now? Or shoot her fingers like a gun"
Lalo pointed his hand in the shape of a gun before shrugging.

"I'd say that's dumb, but my brother was a bomb for five years..." Tom answered.
The group trek onwards, it was a few hours later when the commotion could be heard.

A number of pirates rush towards the city the gang even heard some of them while they passed...
"they stole his ship aswell!"
"The big banana? How?!! It was the only ship left after the riots! We had men on that ship!! we woulda seen it sail off!"
"They called on the denden mushi, a fop ina top hat made it disappear!"
"A magician stole a ship?"

It appeared Ace Blacks plan was working well, even Saruhah was seen dashing through the forest. "Gordie may be completely alone right now. We should hurry"
7ed75d62306ff7af7537896084a1473d.png
When They came across the entrance the sun was setting and they could hear sobbing echoing out the cave, then a large glugging sound before a belch. Then the whole process on repeat... It would seem Gordie is drinking his sorrows away mumbling to himself. A perfect time to strike if any but how?
Lalo cleared his throat before stating
"I uh... planned to fight him in his cave so he didn't go big ass ape form, but now as a supposed bomb man I don't wanna cause a cave in... What say we lead him to the beach and drown that sod?"
The shore wasn't to far from his hideout, but even so the fight would be dangerous regardless if they could knock him into the water or not.
"me and miss Fang could lure him out to the entrance where Jack can let a shot off if my first attempt doesn't work and our dual swordsman here is ready to take a slice when he exits the cave. Everyone else just try your hardest to hurt or distract this bastard towards the water north... of course if someone has a better plan I'm all ears..."

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 TheForce TheForce Dextra Dextra

Last edited:
A simple smile covered the Mink's face; despite her background, the men she was with bore her no ill will and accepted her assistance. She was certain that some of them held grudges against her, albeit not directly at her, but at her previous employer, as most pirates did, but they didn't let that interfere with the mission at hand and gladly accepted her assistance if only to add to their fighting force. Surprisingly, she was one of the few added to the force tasked with bringing down Goldie.

Roselyn had to admit she was impressed; the group of people Lalo had gathered, not only did they have a good number, but they also had two members of the captain-less Jackknife pirates, Tom Bomba, an infamous member of the Bomba pirates, and a number of other people she knew from around town or from wanted posters. This operation had a good chance of success as long as the plan to distract Goldie's forces went well, but Roselyn's mind held one more major issue the group might have to face that no one seemed to have taken into account. That of the marines.

The marines on this island were corrupt, and it was well known that they didn't do much to hide it, ignoring the atrocities perpetrated by Goldie's men all in the name of greed. Roselyn did not believe it would be difficult for them to become involved; it all depends on which side they choose to join, if they choose to become involved at all. Roselyn's mind wandered for a moment, but it was too late. The two groups had already split up, with a small force of six people she had dubbed the 'Goldie's subjugation force' and the rest of the warriors Lalo had gathered. The small force was mostly made up of the notable individuals she had previously noticed, which instilled confidence in the women. Roselyn and Lalo appear to have had a similar eye for talent.

Roselyn quickly tuned out when the topic of devil fruit came up, because while fascinating and undeniably powerful, devil fruit didn't pique her interest in the least. She was frequently irritated by people's ignorance in believing she had eaten a zoan fruit, but thinking back to the stories of Zou, it made sense why people believed that with the majority of the Mink tribe living hidden away. The Mink had to admit that she was curious about one aspect of the devil fruit, what would happen if she ate a zoan fruit and how her natural body and the fruit itself would mix together, but she quickly shook the thought out of her mind and continued walking.

Roselyn kept a low profile on the way to Goldie's lair. She wasn't sure how she should interact with this group, so she chose to remain mostly silent. None of the group had much to say to her, which suited her perfectly. The fishman's suggestion caught Roselyn off guard; it appeared that poor women would be ripped in half unless she had a few tricks up her sleeve. However, just as Roselyn was about to be against the idea, Tom appeared to have beaten her to it with the same concern. Most of the group speculated on what the other female devil fruit powers might be, but even guessing would be a long shot because devil fruit powers were vast, and she doubted that they had all been discovered yet.

Roselyn's ears were first drawn to the sounds of pirates running and shouting, her hearing being much better than a human or fishman's due to the Wolf blood that ran through her veins. So far, Ace Black and the main force appeared to have begun their part of the plan. Goldie's subjugation force arrived on time, having arrived at Goldie's lair just before sunset, and they began to discuss tactics.

Lalo's idea wasn't bad, but it left a lot to be improvised, which was understandable given the circumstances, given that the group didn't know how each other fought. Roselyn cast a quick glance at her companions; Lalo, as previously stated, was a Bomb Human, so he had a combination of close and far range at his disposal, the fishman carried two swords, Jack Hart was a marksman, but the two other individuals she wasn't sure how they fought, leaving a lot of unknowns. The beach sounded like a good idea, and given Goldie's fighting style, she devised a plan.

"We have a numbers advantage, so let's make the most of it." The Mink finally spoke up after remaining silent for the majority of the journey. "As Lalo suggested, the beach is a good idea because with water nearby, we can negate his devil fruit." Roselyn made her voice clear and commanding; she had seen her commanding officers give orders in a similar tone several times. "I've devised a strategy that should allow us to get Goldie to relax his guard." Her face was covered in a small mischievous smile as her gaze locked on Lalo. "How do you want to be my prisoner?" Roselyn let that sink in for a few seconds before continuing. "Goldie knows me as a marine, and while I may have been loyal to justice in the past, as I'm sure most of the marines on the island were, bringing the thief who stole from him in order to keep my position as a member of the marines on this island wouldn't be too far-fetched."

Roselyn closed her eyes and imagined the plan as she spoke. "Step one, if I'm not mistaken, I heard something about hair landmines that could be used as traps. Lalo, you plant them on the outside of the lair's entrance with the intention of caving it in later.

Step two, I enter the lair with Lalo as my prisoner, declaring that I have apprehended the thief and asking that in return for my services Goldie puts in a good word with my captain, stating that I've come around to their point of view.

Step three, Lalo, you persuade Goldie that you've hidden his treasure on the beach and will show him where it is in exchange for your life.

Step four, I and Lalo lead the way out of the lair, with Goldie right behind us. With luck, he'll have been persuaded and his guard will be down, and that's when you strike Jack Hart, it's your job to ignite one of the hairs and bring down the entrance on the big ape. Hopefully, the rocks killed him, but I doubt it.

Step five, is to do some damage while he's trapped and then run like hell, hoping that enraged by the deception and pain, he'll follow us like a fish chasing bait."
Roselyn paused for a second, her gaze fixed on the Fishman. "Apologies for the poor phrasing." She continued after a small cough.

"Meanwhile, Tom, the Fishman, and the blond-haired girl, it's your job to collect as much water as possible. Whatever you use buckets, bottles, your mouths, or anything else, you're going to be our trump cards. Without a doubt, he will have already transformed, and we will require a countermeasure. When you three hear the explosion, you hide as fast as you can. We don't want to give him our numbers until the last possible moment.

Step six, Lalo, Jack, and I drag him to the beach, hoping he's still enraged and damaged from step four. We make it appear as if this is our last stand, with three of us in the open, baiting him onto the beach. Lalo, as soon as he steps foot on the beach, you muster the most powerful explosive you can. You're not aiming to harm him but if you do it's an added bonus, but rather I need you to kick up as much sand as possible. You only want to disrupt his vision.

Step seven involves the three people who spent time gathering water and unleashing it on him.

Step eight, now It's time to crush him now that he's blind and weak. It's here that we unleash everything we've got on him. We can either use our own strength to bring him down or force him into the water and drown him."

"I feel like I just rambled a lot, but given the short amount of time and my lack of knowledge on each of your skill sets, that's the best plan I could come up with."
Roselyn's eyes opened, and she began judging each individual's expressions in relation to her plan. "Of course, that's just my opinion; I'm open to suggestions for improvements or new ideas." Roselyn's voice changed from collected and commanding to a much more excitable and feminine tone, which was surprising given her outward appearance.

NeonFlow NeonFlow TheForce TheForce Venchi1986 Venchi1986 EbonChevalier EbonChevalier

Jack Hart

he had been mostly silent the whole way over to the cave but hearing the gears starting to turn for everyone certainly drew his own mind into the planning. He had hoped their plan would put him in the vicinity of a cannon, that certainly wouldve helped but as it stood using water and traps wasnt all that bad an idea. “So im gonna be shooting hairs off of the ground and bad mouthing a pissed off monkey? What the hell, beats what i had planned for the day anyway. But there is one concern…by leading him to the beach we expose our own weakness as well, at least two of our Prime combatants for this plan have devil fruits themselves now. Perhaps its best if they positioned themselves away from the water, after all a big monkey may well swat one of you into the waves.” Jack said with a bit of a subtle grin. He had fo admit he liked the idea of killing this apeman, the freedom that would follow was so full of possibilities. “We also aughta think about securing his ship. the last thing we need is some vengeful crew members of his bombarding us from the shallows while we celebrate our victory.” His grin got a little wider as the morbid thoughts of them being torn apart by cannon fire filled his mind. Not that liked the idea, but that grin had long since been a defense mechanism for when he was uncomfortable, though perhaps only one or two people here would know such a thing.​

Tom looked at his hands and the group. "Tis a good plan, but I have no bucket for water."
Lalo nodded in agreement "sounds good to me... though this plan relies on The ape man trusting us instead of trying to kill us on arrival..."
The young man scratched his head as he thought about the eight step plan expertly devised and simply explained by the ex marine wolf in attendance.

"suppose the worst thing that happens is I'm in a cave in..."
Much worse could happen of course, but be it confidence or dumb positivity Lalo only saw failure coming from his power being to powerful and damning him.
"I'm ready when y'all are"
Tom shrugged "always thought id die in a explosion... i guess ima be digging a little path for the waves to make puddles on the beach..."

Lalo threw his sack towards Tom stating "watch my food"
before sprinting to the entrance to peer inside and listen to the sounds of a sad drunk echoing out... "this is a first though, don't think it's ever been this empty. Even during the riots some tossers were left to stand guard... wonder what he's sooking about in there..."
Patrick Gordie was nine barrels deep in ale, crying over his master plan being ruined literally days after being able to acquire all he needed.
With Lalo stealing his devil fruits and Ace making his ship dissapear... the Ape man was convinced that whoever stole his treasures had escaped Soarsea.

Lalo had a boomerang in his hand which he licked all over and sucked on one end for good measure before jamming it in view on the entrance ceiling. A easy target for Jack to shoot...

"I'm ready to look caught,"
Lalo was giving a metal boomerang the same saliva coating as the last one.
"what say we give this bastard a real reason to cry"

Dextra Dextra Venchi1986 Venchi1986 EbonChevalier EbonChevalier TheForce TheForce

Last edited:
Gamba frowned as his plan was shut down. He knew he was stronger than most ordinary humans but he new how to hold back his own strength! Isnt sparring mostly just testing waters not going all out. The comments on his heritage Irked him a bit too though he knew why they would make the mistake. He'd heard that other half fishmen and woman only got one trait and pair of gills from there fishman parent. Aside from his mothers snow white hair and grey eyes he was the spitting image of his father. Albeit less muscular and shorter.

He had to admit the ex marines plan was sound and could actually work. Slavery abiding, hypocritical assholes the Marines may be but they can teach their soldiers to come up with a solid plan. As they stood outside the cave with the sobs of a sad monkey echoing out he felt his ire rise. This fucker sent most of his crew to the great sea in the sky and here he is weeping about a plan gone wrong. He didn't have to spend months avoiding the marines and cutthroats looking to kill unaligned pirates. He didn't have to eat every meal raw to avoid being found out by the smoke of his fire. He didn't have to live with the guilt of going on living while your crews bones rested in the ocean.

But he WAS going to give this damn dirty ape a good reason so cry his eyes out!

He envisioned gordie as a piece of meat on the cutting board ready to be sliced up and cooked.

"I am." He said in voice clearer and harder than he'd spoken at all today. "And my names not "the fishman". I'm Gamba Losan. I'm a half fishman. I'm a cook. And when the time comes I'll carve Gordie's heart from his chest and serve it to the sharks!"
Dextra Dextra Venchi1986 Venchi1986 TheForce TheForce

Last edited:
Ackley was about to agree to offer to spar when Lalo objected it, seemingly worried about a difference in strength. Just when as she was about to ask how else they were supposed they were supposed to learn her new abilities, the captain made two suggestions. "Well you don't know, maybe she can... throw things real far now? Or shoot her fingers like a gun."

She had no idea how to test the latter but grabbed a rock from the ground at the same time Roselyn started explaining her plan and while she listened to it wound up her arm to throw. Stretching her arm backwards as far she could she accidentally and painlessly dislocated her shoulder extending her reach and actually throwing a bit farther then normal, but it still wasn't a super human throw "Seems like you were onto something with the throwing, though I hope that is not the limit of my powers."

Because her shoulder didn't hurt at all Ackley was completely unaware of what had happened and just hung her arms to her side, one visibly longer than the others as she listened to the other ideas and Gamba's introduction. "I have no issue with playing prisoner either, in fact I have some experience with the role."

"Well met Gamba,"
Lalo grinned though he realised he hadn't learned all the names here, the young man took a second to think it over.
Theres Rose Fang, Gamba losan, Tom Bomba, Jack and the Short girl who ate a fruit...
Lalo's grin faded a tiny bit as he thought on this matter and realised they probably could have divided that original crowd a bit better. To late to worry now however, Lalo was determined to win this fight or at the very least kill Gordie in the process of dying.

Tom had tied the sack Lalo tossed at him and was making his way toward the beach, "sure, why not? all of y'all go down underground and leave the digging of a trench an pool to me, by myself ill make it large enough to stop the ape man" the sarcasm was loud and thick enough to slice out of the air to throw in peoples faces.

Despite the sarcasm the aged pirate did like the plan to throw seawater on Gordie, but they lacked equipment. Tom did the next best thing he could think of and threw himself into the act of digging, with both hands clawing sand away and then pushing a path to the water. The waves wash the beginning of the trench away but Tom continues to dig...

Lalo commented on the young lady's arm.
"Hey, i dunno your name but that dont look right."
He pointed a boomerang at her seemingly dislocated arm.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 EbonChevalier EbonChevalier TheForce TheForce Dextra Dextra
======================
Setting the next scene preemptively.
Mostly for Roselyn and Lalo as the others have roles to play above ground but hey maybe they ignored the plan.
======================

Gordies lair was a cave that had been renovated somewhat. Wood planks to make something of a floor for a better step and thick beams holding up the ceiling. Large enough for a big man like Patrick to get around without getting stuck or bumping his head...
DWARWES_MINES.jpg
As one goes deeper the noise echoing out is louder, fifteen minutes deep and they pass a area with makeshift cots, at least these sleeping arrangements are better than the two steel cells further down.
To go deeper is where one would find Patrick Gordie...
Eleven empty barrels to his left and two barrels of ale to his right. Even in this sorry state the Ape man quickly has his gun drawn and pointed at the doorway for those about to enter his supply room/hide hole.
"I said I would kill any who interrupt my private time -hic-
.....you best have a good reason..."

The click of his massive flintlock pistol could be heard like someone dropped a hammer onto a block of steel. One needs to strike hard and fast, or talk sly charming and smart.
Quick...

Last edited:
Gamba had given the older man a hand with the digging. Another pair of hands makes the work go faster and that was doubly true considering Gamba's strength. But he'd scene Ackley's feat of super contortion. And the fact that she wasn't crying out in pain meant only on thing. "Lalo I think that's her Devil Fruit ability." He kept digging as he pondered something for a second. "I'm not sure how it'll help but it should give us or at least her some kind of edge." And he was relived that she would. He didn't take her for some tender footed softie but he had a feeling she could take less punishment than the rest of them.

Then he got an idea. "If she can bend her self that well how about having her get out of her bond and stab gordie in the back. Y'know when the times right."

NeonFlow NeonFlow Venchi1986 Venchi1986

It was only when Lalo went over the names of everyone in their crew that Ackley realized she had never introduced herself. Just when she was about to do so though Tom started digging and before she could say anything else Lalo noticed her arm. Of course she had no idea what he was talking about but Gamba pointed out that it might be her Devil Fruit. "That makes sense and before I forgot to introduce myself again, I'm Ackley."

Inspecting her arms she eventually reached the conclusion it must have been dislocated and she wondered if it just applied to her arms or the rest of her body as well. Unfortunately she didn't get much time to try anything out as the group reached Gordie's cave and were spotted by the giant Ape-man who demanded they give him a good reason for being there.

At first she wondered if she should reveal herself and try to play the good prisoner, but decided against it. After all with the others that nearby he would never fall for it and besides she still didn't want to reveal that she used to "work" for him. So instead she remained quiet, trying to hide behind the taller members of the group while eyeing the empty barrels. As she did so however she remembered the plan Roselyn came up with and tried to get the mink's attention so she could be "arrested".

Last edited:
The plan was well received, and everyone seemed to be happy to go along with what Roselyn had suggested. She had expected some pushback or some of the individuals to lack trust in her given the circumstances, but they all seemed to be happy to go along with her plan.

Jack Hart was the first to comment on the plan, and he had a valid point: two of the six members of this group used devil fruit, so going to the beach could be a double-edged sword, but allowing Goldie to use his devil fruit would make the fight more difficult, so it was a risk she was willing to take. "Fortunately, four of us are not devil fruit users, and we have the ideal person who can help if one of our two devil fruit users gets swatted into the water." Roselyn signalled to the fisherman now known as Gamba with one of her arms.

As Tom Bomba pointed out, the lack of supplies could be the plan's biggest flaw, but she left that up to the crew gathering water to figure out because she had faith that they wouldn't let her down after all their lives were on the line as much as hers. Lalo's optimistic personality made the Mink smile; there was a good chance Goldie would just execute the two on the spot; she just hoped her honeyed words would be enough to prevent that and that Lalo had a good idea of what to say to convince Goldie that the treasure was at the beach.

Roselyn's ears were filled with the sounds of crying. Captain Goldie was clearly in some sort of emotional distress over something, and the wolf mink wasn't going to let that go unnoticed; this was perfect. It sounded like captain Goldie could use some good news right now, and what she was about to do would be good news to the ape man, at least until the rest of their plan was revealed. The unnamed members of the group introduced themselves, and Roselyn was finally able to put everyone's names to faces. She chose not to introduce herself, deciding that she didn't want the three pirate individuals to know her name in case she ever found her way back into the marines.

The groups dispersed, and the plan was put into action. Jack positioned himself outside, ready to take his shot, as instructed. Gamba, and Tom went to the beach to try to get some kind of usable water to use on the ape man, and, well, not originally planned, the young short girl who ate the devil fruit earlier decided to come down with Lalo and Roselyn, not that Roselyn minded an extra body could be useful.

For a split second, Roselyn was taken aback by Ackley's actions of dislocating her arm. The sound of a bone popping out of place was never something the wolf mink became accustomed to. Surprisingly, Ackley didn't even flinch when it happened, and as everyone agreed, Roselyn's devil fruit had something to do with it.

As they progressed further down the tunnel, sneezes of alcohol struck Roselyn's nose. She had no idea how long this lair had lasted, but they had to be getting close, so she gently tied up her two companions, making it look at least plausible. As she got closer, the stench of alcohol began to burn her nose; he was clearly drinking strong stuff by the barrel. Roselyn wished she had known the state he was in before devising her plan; bringing him more barrels and acting as if it was a gift from one of his crew or the marines before having Jack or Lalo ignite it would create a mighty explosion, mixing that with the fumes and the cave in would likely kill even the strongest man, but it was too late and they had already set the current plan in motion.

A booming voice echoed down the cave, demanding to know who had intruded on his personal time. It was time for the show. The next thing the group heard was a loud click, and Roselyn didn't even flinch; this wasn't the first time the Mink had pointed a pistol at her.

"Great Captain Goldie, My name is Roselyn Fang, we briefly met on bad terms; I was the Marine you had in your custody, but I've come to give you a gift and to beg your forgiveness." Roselyn paused for a moment, nodding to her two companions and whispering an apology, she didn'twish to hurt them but treating them nicely was out of the question. She swung the doors open quickly, pushing the two in first and forcing them to their knees. "I have apprehended your thieves; they have refused to show me where they have hidden the goods, but they want to make a deal with you, so I brought them here." Roselyn spoke full of confidence, she was playing the part she needed to, all that was left was the other two playing the parts they needed to.

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier NeonFlow NeonFlow TheForce TheForce Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Patrick Gordie blinked twice in disbelief as the wolf woman pushed down some familiar faces. He kept the pistol drawn and pointed as he cleared his throat to speak.
Bloodbeard_Portriat.png
"Do you take me as a fool?
that girl is a dancer, the Ape pirates own her... if Saruhah didn't have such a crush the little harlet would be working as a whore in the city.
she should know not to cross me, unless she recently received a head injury and became stupid"

The gun shifted from the Ackley to Lalo
"that boy is... the name escapes me, point is i let you live as a child Lad, you won't get a second chance..."
The gun raised slightly to aim at Roselyn
"and you marine, I'm willing to bet the boy freed you from your cell before he made off with my treasure. I think the only truth you've said is that you have brought me a thief"
Even in such a state Patrick Gordie was able to deduce a fairly accurate idea of what's before him. Some sort of trap.
Lalo scowled whilst stating "You will fear my name-"
But the apeman spoke over the young fool.

"What i fear is the time it will take to rebuild. So much effort wasted... It was perfect, if only I was able to start instantly. Have you any idea how hard it was to gather those specific devil fruits?!"
Patrick stood to pace about as he drunkenly rambled..
"the Oak oak fruit to create soarsea a utopia, with wood and little effort everyone would get a home and ship...
the bend bend fruit for my Bonny Anne to survive the consummation of our marriage...
And Saruhah with the bomb bomb fruit would have made a perfect right hand..."

"Oh so I gave away the bend bend and still have the Oak Oak..."
Lalo thought outloud happy to know the names of all three fruits he had encountered recently.
"What?! You gave away my devil fruits?!!"
"just the bend bend and the bomb bomb, but i left MY last treasure somewhere safe. Where YOU can't reach"
Lalo lied without breaking a sweat.

"you kept the rarest for yourself then...well you are in luck lad, so long as I have the Oak Oak fruit I can complete my plan. I suppose whoever has eaten the Bend bend fruit can survive being my wife... tell me boy, where did you hide my fruit and who did you give them to, you tell me and i wont shoot"
Patrick holsters his gun in a attempt to convince the boy to speak.

Lalo smiles before saying, "I buried the Oak Oak in the ocean, I gave the bend bend to the dancer here, and I gave the bomb bomb to your worst enemy!"
"you gave the bomb fruit to Roto? That bounty hunter is here?!?"
Patrick fumbled for his gun in surprise.
"No, it's a man who calls himself Lalo who ate the bomb bomb, and you two hate each other."
Lalo spoke with a smug grin getting wider standing up to reveal his hands from behind his cape had not been tied and in fact held a boomerang ready to throw, the curved metal flew through the air smacking Patrick's gun resulting in a explosion.
"You little shit! GRah!! You die tonight!!"

The force of the boom pushed Roselyn Ackley and Lalo out of the room and caused a bit of a cave in what with rocks dust and smoke bellowing out after. The roars of Gordie shook the cave almost the same as that explosion.
"run to the surface!"
Lalo shouted as if it was needed to be said.
The three are able to make it out before Patrick could catch up, the entrance still had a explosive trap to set off. One just needs good aim.
=========================
TheForce TheForce take the shot!
Dextra Dextra Venchi1986 Venchi1986 y'all make it out to join EbonChevalier EbonChevalier in the attack.
Tom Bomba has the Oak Oak fruit and will run or fight with the group depending on what's posted.

Last edited:
As drunk as Gordie was Ackley hoped there was a good chance he wouldn't recognize her and looked straight after she was pushed onto her knees so that he might not see her face. Her hopes were quickly dashed and she regretted not telling the others that he knew her, but at least Lalo's and her new powers were still unknown to him.

"I buried the Oak Oak in the ocean, I gave the bend bend to the dancer here, and I gave the bomb bomb to your worst enemy!" Lalo admitting that after Gordie implied that he would take whoever ate the Bend Bend Fruit as his was enough for Ackley's face to turn pale. "You idiot! Do you want him to force me to to marry him or something?!" Even under normal circumstances that was the kind of ace you'd want to keep up your sleeve and not much later he also gave away that he had eaten the Bomb Bomb Fruit, did the guy have absolutely zero sense of subterfuge or something? Still she at least had a good idea of what she could do now and it seemed the whip she had stolen during her escape had gone unnoticed.

Just as Ackley came up with the idea to try and attack Gordie with her new weapon while Lalo had his attention the Bomb man went on the offensive himself and threw a boomerang. After the explosion she recovered pretty quickly and didn't need to be told twice to run. Still she decided to make sure Gordie couldn't follow them too easily and ran backwards flailing her whip aimlessly around the cave, both hoping to hit the Ape-man and to look more panicked. "S..stay back!"

Last edited:
Jack Hart

Upon hearing the plan and realizing his role in it jack’s gaze would immediately start sweeping the area around the cave entrance. It was a decently large clearing with some shrubs near the treeline. However the flat terrain wouldnt let the shrubs be a good place to find a shot…which sucked because they offered a lot more concealment than the other option. His gaze crawled up the tree spotting the perfect branch to sit on comfortably enough to line up a shot with the advantage of a higher vantage point. He had almost missed when Roselyn responded to his critique but snapped his attention back just in time only to shrug and say “Fair enough.” before sauntering off and beginning to climb his selected tree. Listening as he watched the digging go down.

The waiting is always the worst part
Jack thought to himself from his branch. It had only been a few minutes since the duo went into the cave but he has sorely overestimated the comfort of the branch. Nonetheless he had his flintlock neatly lined up to strike the hair left at the entrance. The sound of a boom and some shouts caught his ear and he knew the time was nearing. Closing one eye to make sure he was line up properly one last time he relaxed and went perfectly still even going so far as to hold his breath while using his heartbeat to countdown the time. Just as he spotted the three emerge from the cave mouth he could make put the shadow behind them. A heart beat later the shadow began to become more visible, another heart beat and he could see the red fur. Wait for it…He thought before the final heartbeat pumped and he squeezed the trigger. While he seemed to have missed the initial shot, it ricochet off the rocky ground just an inch from the entrance launching a chip of stone into the bomb and skipping the bullet down the cave towards the apemans feet. A chuckle would escape jacks lips as he dropped from the branch drawing his second pistol and saying “I totally meant to do that.”

Ackley's worries brought a cheeky shout in reply as they ran upwards from certain death "Bahah! we wanted him to chase us!"
Indeed he was, Patrick was quick to remove the debris from him and was barrelling after the three as quick as he could manage. As he reached out to swing a devastating blow Ackley was able to crack the whip across his face stunning the ape-man for a moment.

With the three escaping Jack was able to set off the explosive trap left in the ceiling near the entrance, this caused another boom and a larger cave in.
It was silent for a moment with the only light in the forest being the stars and a waxing moon...
It soon was not quiet however, Lalo was laughing heartily until a rumble could be felt. The pile of rocks that was once a entrance begin to shake and move in a very noticeable way.

20211213_103034.jpg
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
A gigantic ape burst from the rubble sending debris in all directions and smashing the trees close.
"YOU DIE TONIGHT"
The twenty foot ape swung his massive fists down and the shock wave sent everybody flying.

Lalo was able to tumble somewhat safely into a standing up position before looking at the giant ape with a sense of awe...
He could feel the vibrations in the air as the ape beat its chest roaring into the night sky.
His heart was beating fast but there was no fear in lalos body...
Lalo ran at the great ape, taking his last boomerang out and giving it a slobbery lick before flinging it at the apes face.
With a loud boom the ape lurched over with a pained grunt to pat the flames away from his fur...

"We drown you tonight Gordie! Even if I gotta drag you to the shore myself!!"
With a running start Lalo put his entire weight behind a punch, as if instinctively he found himself shouting "Bomb punch!"
Lalo and the ape mans left foot was instantly engulfed in flames as the big ape fell with a agonised yelp. Lalo was caught unaware as Gordie thrashed in pain which ended with the bomb man being launched into a tree with a mighty crack.

Fires had started on Gordie and around him and he was swatting at the flames on his fur, momentarily distracted
(like most of your standard big boss battles from a video game)

Lalo was in the process of finding his bearings, while he would certainly be bruised tomorrow he noticed no burns on himself, infact his clothes even his bow and arrow were fine. Some arrows lost in the tussle however... Lalo took the bow in one hand and sucked on a arrowhead before shouting "let's lead him to the beach!"

The time to strike is now! Revenge is in sight and the target is to large to miss.
===========
TheForce TheForce Venchi1986 Venchi1986 EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Dextra Dextra
Patrick gordie is in his monster ape form, id appreciate if you write your attacks as attempts so I can respond accordingly.
If the action you write makes sense and it written clearly and logically (in a anime sense lol) then it has more chances of being successful.

"Bob attempted to cut out gordies eye" is a bad example. Bob wouldn't succeed.

But if you was to write a paragraph or two that explained how Bob ran quickly behind gordie to climb up his furry back during the commotion in a attempt to sneak attack the apes face with his trusty dagger.

That has a better chance, and I would respond as gordie in Accordance. Be it reacting, retaliation or dying etc etc.
I will mention in brackets or ooc when you can control enemies. Mostly in fights against standard marines/pirates/mob enemies.

But for named characters and proper fights i ask you write attempts, please and thank you. If I can explain better I will do so on the ooc page.

Last edited:
Despite the monstrous form Gordie took Gamba wasn't afraid in the slightest, the brain melting rage that sustained him all these months fell over him like a tidal wave. It flowed threw his veins like molten steel, his muscles burned with an energy begging to be released. He could feel his teeth scrapping and grinding against each other. While his eyes dilated. This was it. He was at the crossroads of his life. Either he would live to avenge the deaths of his crew and put their souls to rest or join them in death. But whether he lived or died didn't matter because he was going to drag gordie to hell with him!

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!"

He gave guttural scream as he kicked off the ground like a mad jack rabbit towards the great ape man. Zig and zagging left to right in an incredible burst of energy. Both swords unsheathed and every muscle on his arms and shoulders tensed. In his minds eye gordie was nothing but a monkey who didn't know he was dead yet! He wasn't skinned. Gutted or deboned! Gordie was meat. He was the butcher and the beach was the cutting block! He was about 40ft from gordie when he jumped! He held both swords out straight to his right and released the pent up energy in his arms.

"ITDAKIMASU TWO SWORD STYLE! FIRST CUT INTO FRESH MEAT!"

Both business ends of the blades were aimed towards Gordie massive chest. Looking to either land a great blow or carve his heart out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back