• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Elandrai

Nomad_Queen

Insert Resting Bitch Face Here
Back when the land was young and full of nothing but dangerous monsters four gods descended from the heavens to help to put order to the dying lands below the heavens. The first god which has the largest following today and had the largest influence on the history of Elandrai is the Goddess Juit, she is the goddess of fertility and nature itself, she watches over all the earth as if it were her own child, her followers are mostly healers or rulers generally having a lot to do with the world and politics. The second god which is known to have killed off all of the monsters back when the land was ruled by them is the God Archan, he is the god of death believed to have had the least to do with Elandrai, now, however, he is akin to the reaper who helps souls to the other side due to this he is the second largest followed god, his followers are either warriors or grave tenders dependent on what part of Archan they associate with do they follow in the path of the warrior to kill all that stand before them or shall some of the followers watch over the graves trying to appease the souls. The third and most hated god of them all is the God Due, his domain is the order of humans and nature he is often depicted as a man blazing like the sun but he will have the brightest smile his role in the world was to make sure the humans didn’t gain too much power over the rest of the creatures on the earth because of this he limited the lifespans on humans he is often blamed for a lot of the troubles that humans face his followers are mostly monks or fighters that don't use weapons in most cases they are a hybrid of the two. The last god that descended which is widely forgotten among the masses is The Grey, there are no records publicly known as to what the grey did in his role of reshaping Elandrai or any mention of what domain they possessed, because of this the grey is barely worshiped only by a small group of about a hundred people out of the entire land of Elandrai worships the grey. Although it's original name, appearance, and domain is lost it is believed by the few that worship the grey that he was the god for the humans, the grey was the only god to possess empathy for humans, because of this all followers of the grey give up their names and lives in order to help humans even if it means death.

It has been years since anyone heard from the gods it is believed that they left Elandrai in order for it to grow without their influence, however, that is not true the three gods looked upon what they created with sadness they realized that they were not in the right. Juit decided to weep at her creation and a great flood washed the land, the humans perceived this as their God loving them too much and providing to much water for them, when Due heard of this after the great flood he sent a blazing fire over half of the land to keep the balance between the two. Archan, however, knew that his fellow gods wanted the humans gone and a fresh start so he decided to raise the dead across the land these abominations killed many but the humans were not weak and were smart they quickly stopped the attempted mass extinction event which only made the gods angrier. Eventually, the gods decided to converge their powers and revive the monsters that once ruled the land, the ensuing chaos has wiped out a lot of the minor human towns, now the only groupings of humans are in three huge cities the first city is aptly named after the goddess Juit the humans called the City of Rose this city is a major farm city providing food to the other two cities, the second city is called the City of Arms this city is where people get trained to fight the monsters. The last city is called the City of Luck this city is sitting on top of a massive water well which helps to distribute water to the other cities.
The three cities face death and chaos from the numerous monsters and the humans barely manage to kill them off whether you live in one of the three cities or you live out in the wilds with nothing but your luck and skills one day you hear a calling in your mind "I Beg you, my dear children, you must help me if your kind is to live, the gods want to kill the humans off but I won't let my kin do that, however you must meet at a tavern in the City of Arms it called the Iron Bull when you arrive ask for Grey and the bar keeper shall direct you on what to do ne-..." The voice leaves your mind no longer being able to be heard do you decide to head to the city without a thought? or shall you dwell on it? or will you go just to find out how someone got into your mind?

Character sheet: Tales of Elandrai-C.S.

Last edited:
I have a two questions but no matter the answer's I am interested.

The first question is there Magic and if so what type?

The second question what it the technology like in the world?

There is magic and there is no limit to it ranging from basic spells to advance ones but the more advanced the spell the more knowledge on it is needed so like almost anyone can use a basic match spell but only people who have been studying magic for years upon years can do something like volcano magic.
Also, there is technology but it's almost like ancient technology if that makes sense kinda like there aren't smartphones and no one knows what the purpose of the tech is, kinda like a dumbed down horizon zero dawn if you will.
S Say my Name

well its like medieval with small hints of tech look up horizon zero dawn it'll be dumbed down version of that

So what's the deal on Races, like limits and stuff, I don't plan on doing anything crazy but It'd be cool to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back