• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tales of Arcadia

NViouz_DVationz

Casual Nobody
Arcadia is a land of adventure and mystery. People of all races travel their mysterious and ever changing land in order to bring home a tale of grandeur. Arcadia is full of diverse landscapes from blistering deserts to frozen fjords and vast forests. Even adventurers from other lands come to Arcadia to explore the vast amounts of unknown land. It seems that there is always something to discover while in Arcadia. Ancient ruins scatter the land, hiding ancient secrets the world has since forgotten, primal lands hold power known only to inhabitants, towns and cities freckle the landscape showing that civilization has its own claim to Arcadia's diverse lands. Arcadia is a land of fairy tales, what will your story be?

Pretty much this is going to be a medieval fantasy setting where you can be virtually any humanoid being excluding angels and demons. I'll give locations and major characters as well as significant historical events and you can pretty make up your own plot so long as it doesn't collide with anything too major. This will probably be more of a "at your own pace" rp and so I'll probably make a lot of solo posts just to keep the rp active, plus I have plenty of plot plans so people can join just about anything. Questions are welcome so have at it! Get gabbing or get ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back