• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okashi

"Welp, welcome to another world I guess." Okashi facepalmed herself as her suspicious was confirmed by the man, she lifted the alien baby on her arms and looked at it directly.

"Then, are you from another world too?"

"Kkkaaa!"
The baby answered by hitting her face with the toy again. The girl winced while rubbing her forehead. She wasn't sure what should she do but the stinging sensation somehow gave her an idea.

"I need to reunite with the people who also got thrown into this world with me." She said to Tooru and the pink baby. She wasn't actually worried about the fairies, despite their pacifist and cowardly nature they're really good at avoiding dangerous situation.

"I fear they might accidentally doom the world if no one is there to handle them." She let out a chuckle hearing her own words as it actually sounds rudiculous, but then she let out a tired sigh as she realized that might actually be a possibility considering how unpredictable they can be.

"Anyway, how should I call you? Just call me Okashi, not exactly my name but it will do." She introduced herself to the man.

Squad141 Squad141

• ??? World

The door won't open... No matter how much desperate strength is applied to the gray door.

"Wh... are you kidding me? This door was wide open..." Said the tall pale man. Both hands yanked on the doorknob in vain. The small girl looks around the spacious dimly lit gray room. On the opposite side of the room was a glassing window being violently tapped by something. Unable to access entry as there is a tall wood shelf blocking so. In the center of the room is a white sofa, covered in thorny red roses. A few bookshelves lined against the walls. There was no other way out of the room. Suddenly there was a knocking on the locked door. "Something's at the door. Be careful, Ib."

The knocking continues. Both stared into their faces before scampering around for an escape.

Rumbling is heard through the walls. Then a burst of crumbled wall bashed inwards. A beautiful woman in a bright blue dress, Hair silky brown and long. Her eyes leered deeply into the two. Without a lower half, she crawled with great speed for she is bound to a wooden picture frame.

The young girl quickly heads down and pointed towards the large opening the painted lady made. Running around the artistic sofa, the tall rugged coat man follows behind. Greeted with the same monotonous color just as the room before. The young girl dashes forward into the poorly lit halls with no rhyme or flows to its architecture. Thin walls cover the range of the whole floor. Clear white porcelain mannequin heads watch them in every corner. Jet-black mannequin dresses of primary colors patrol the halls, aimlessly wandering without their heads. More painted women crawl the halls, rampant on finding the child and the adult, who both are in possession of colored roses.

Nearly getting caught in multiple attempts of finding the way out. The girl found a door. Same color as the one she just exited. Holding a key in hand from a previous moment, she had opened the door. It was bright, colorful, and inviting.

Just a step further is a golden ring floating before her.

Last edited:

download.png

STEVE

Lake of Rage

"Something tells me that's not the creature's actual name but it seems to like the name anyway." Steve said, chuckling a bit. From the looks of it, Link looked like he was quite young. Perhaps the idea of nicknaming creatures was something foreign to him. Still, it was adorable for the young one to be thinking that was its actual name. Foreign world or not, Helmasaur didn't fit as being the creature's real name.

The child's next inquiry made the soldier pause in thought for a moment as he took in the names. He knew a lot of people in his little millitary army. However, those names didn't sound like they were names of millitary soldiers but some sort of royal heroes. Far from anything he had ever met before or would ever meet. He was nothing more than a soldier trying to survive a war - seeing anyone in a royal seat was likely beyond his reach.

"Heh, no, I can't say I have. I just thought of the name because of all the blades this guy has!" the soldier smiled once more. "Though they sound like they're royals - this guy does kinda look regal, doesn't he?"

Sharpblade gave a confident chirp as it put its hands on its hips, as if to say that it felt that was true.

"I guess he thinks so!"

Steve then turned to Shinobu and nodded in agreement.

"I agree with Shinobu. We should stick together and get some information on where we are. I doubt this world is only wilderness. There's probably a town that we can rest at and find out more about the world from."

Steve had to admit, he was tired from his patrol. He had been about to go on break when this whole predicament happened. Some good R and R didn't sound half bad right about now.

tumblr_inline_pmxbirpf7U1uk4xuf_500.jpg

LEA

Illex Forest

Lea paused at Ventus's introduction. Ven - that was the same name of the boy that he had befriended. He also introduced himself the same way come to think of it. There was no way that they were meeting again now. Even if it was really the same boy, Lea was sure that he had long since forgotten him. Though there was no blaming him if he had - it'd been years since they had seen each other and Lea was an adult now, no longer the child that had befriended Ven all those years ago. Still, he felt as if he had to know if Ventus somehow remembered him.

No sooner could the Keyblade Weilder start to open his mouth, however, Zenitsu's screaming rang out. Apparently he had accidentally activated the ball he carried, warping his poor little mouse companion inside.

"Woah! Hey!! Calm down!"

He was never too good at responding when people got emotional. He blamed that on the fact that he didn't have a Heart when he was a Nobody - he didn't have the ability to show concern. Now it was just hard for him to recognize he felt concern let alone how to properly respond.

Luckily, the incident had a quick resolution when the mouse had come back out of the ball making Lea glance at Tiger as he felt the ball in his pocket. The dog had gone ober to Zenitsu at hwarinf him cry, clearly distressed to hear the sound.

"Remind me not to try and put Tiger in there."

What if the creatures didn't always come out of the contraptions? Lea wouldn't forgive himself if he caused Tiger to be stuck whisked away forever. He wasn't going to risk it by putting Tiger into the ball. Besides, if they could be out here in the open, why can't Tiger?

That did remind him that it had thundered earlier. If they didn't hurry, they might get caught in the storm!

"Hate to interrupt this touching story, guys, but we're going to get soaked if we don't find shelter soon." he practically interrupted Zenitsu when he started to explain about being alone for a long time. It wasn't that Lea couldn't relate - he had felt rather lonely before he met Roxas, bwing as how his old best friend was never the same since becoming a Nobody and his other friend was just gone altogether. He'd be lying if he said he didn't feel like breaking down just like Zenitsu right now, especially with Roxas gone now. They just didn't have time for story time right now.

"I dunno what that thing you just talked about is but yeah. Let's get moving already!" he urged, not wanting to stand around anymore. Besides, rain or not, standing around here was just more time for Lea to keep stewing in his own memories and he didn't feel like being held down. Tiger must have agreed for the dog began to bark excitedly at the new group.

d0ca9e59a13613c3cfd6aa7e6759501d.png

Hal-Malcolm-paure.webp

Feeling a light tug at the back of his shirt, Hal screamed, as a small voice spoke to him. "Hello, my name is Cereza... I was wondering if maybe you could tell us where we are?"

Turning around hesitantly , Hal saw the animated face and sharp features of a little girl causing him to yelp again. Noticing the strange stuffed toy under her arm didn't help Hal's disposition much either, causing the middle aged man to spiral into a sobbing fit, spinning ludicrously on the spot as despair took hold. His face twisted in horror, as he noticed the strange faces of passer-by's and onlookers, looking back at him with slits for eye's or the odd lines on others cheeks, "I'm in a cartoon...." he gasped, his voice tremoring.

Hal turned a ghostly white, his legs feeling like jelly. On the cusp of fainting, the often underused, rational part of his brain seemed to kick in saving him from another spill on the ground. Hal's eyes lit up. "Wait a minute!" he naively exclaimed to himself. "This is all a dream!"

Hal let out a relieved sigh, as he glanced around at all the strange strangers.

Well a nightmare.

"But I don't remember having deep fried Twinkies..." Hal muttered to himself, the common cause of Hal's more extraordinary nightmares. The last time he had the fried treat, he had dreamt he was a chemistry teacher turned meth dealer...

The expectant Cereza pulled him from his trail of thought, still waiting for an answer to her question. For a brief moment, he saw a flash of his newly born daughter as he looked at her, alongside his horrible sisters, an image that was eagerly pushed away. "I don't know.." Hal said, in thinly veiled fear. "Maybe we should... find out together?"

His question, more like a plea, was interrupted by the presence of a massive shadow. Looking up from Cereza, Hal saw the Machoke from earlier a few steps away. His eyes grew wide and instinctively and deplorably Hal hid behind Cereza, using her as a shield from the large lug. So big and shiny, Hal had mistaken it for a burly bodybuilder, like the ones Jamie and him saw at the Park.

Daring to open one eye. Hal noticed the Machoke copying his actions, squatting down and holding the pokeball Hal had recovered for him before itself. Uncertain of what was happening, Hal peaked out from behind Cereza, the Machoke doing the same with the red and white sphere. Hal furrowed his brow, stepping out from behind his childish cover, followed by a quick step backwards and then forwards. "Huh!" Hal uttered in surprise as the green skinned giant, totally enamoured with him, copied Hal's movements move for move.

Keeping one eye on the Pokemon, Hal tentatively reached a hand out to Cereza, stopping just short of her head, wincing slightly as he patted the air instead before quickly recoiling. "Lets go have a look around...." Hal said hesitantly "Maybe we can find someone..."
Interactions: Cereza ( Stillsnow Stillsnow )

Last edited:
Shinobu Kocho
Lake of Rage
Icee Icee Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Let's see,where to start?" Shinobu started. She looked around. Kanae flew around her. "There seems to be a few people nearby." She added as she saw people near the lake. " Perhaps we should ask them?"
--------
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ilex Forest
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee
Zenitsu nodded to Lea and started off,only to remember what he said sbout the Thunder."Yea,about that,there might be no thunderstorms nearby. If there was,I would have heard it from miles away." Zenitsu replied.
"It might have been Raimaru's doing. The little guy shocked my with his electrical powers. He was scared. I know what I'm talking about. I'm a coward myself." Zenitsu added,looking down.
--------------
Kyojuro Rengoku

Curent Location: Mugen Train wreckage,Taisho japan( alternate timeline of the Demon Slayer universe.

Flame Hashira Kyojiro Rengoku faced his strongest opponent at the moment.
One of the Upper Moon demon stood before him.
Being injured Tanjiro Kamado could only watch helplessly.

"Accept my offer Kyojuro." Upper Moon 3 Akaza said. "Become a demon and keep that strength of yours for all internity!"

"I shall not give up on humanity!" Kyojuro replied.

As the battle between Kyojuro and Akaza continued, a portal stood in their way as smoke surounded them.
When the smoke died down, the Flame Hashira had vanished.

---------
National park
Twist Twist Stillsnow Stillsnow
Kyojuro Rengoku looked around himself. He was no longer on the battlefield,Akaza,Tanjiro and Inosuke were missing and there was no trace of the Mugen train's wreckage. His ninchirin sword was missing.
He was surounded by flowers and plants,
"Reon?"
He looked at the fox like creature that tood before him,with flame colored fur. A red and white ball was near the creature. Kyojuro picked it up.
"You seem to be friendly. I never seen a beast such as you. You don't seem to be a demon. A yokai perhaps?"
"Flare?" The creature barked.
The flame hashira noticed two individuals with similar creatures with them. Locals maybe.
Kyojuro went to the man and the young girl,the fox creature following him.
" Hello,you must be locals of this land,am I correct?" The flame hashira replied.
"Kyojuro Rengoku,flame hashira of the demon slayer corps! An honor to meet the both of you!"

entus
───────────────────────────────────────────

Location: Ilex Forest | Interactions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Icee Icee
Ventus' smile seemed to soften as Zenitsu calmed down. At least the sudden outburst was short lived, but given how he had carried himself thus far, he was sure that it wasn't the last of such reactions. While he didn't bother him all too much, he would have to mentally note it to make sure it didn't suddenly take him by surprise. Such a thing seemed entirely plausible.

Pushing the thought aside, the keyblade wielder lifted his head and turned it to look at Lea as he mentioned a storm coming. So he had thought the same too then? He supposed it was only a natural thing to assume, especially since they couldn't confirm it for themselves while they branches overhead shielded away the sky. "I agree, we should get moving in hopes of avoiding getting caught up in the rain."

Climbing back to his full height once again, Ven was prepared to ask Apollo if he might know where they could go to find shelter, but before he could, he heard Zenitsu speak up once again. Keeping himself quiet, he took in what the other had to say. The mention of his rodent companion being the cause for the crackling thunder came as no surprise to him. While he hadn't thought of the possibility of these creatures having magic of sorts, it wasn't a foreign concept to him by any means. Creatures and beings of other worlds commonly had various kinds of abilities after all. The only real surprise was how a small creature like that could create such a roaring boom of thunder.

"That little guy manage to get that loud?" he questioned with a tilt of his head. "Well, isn't that interesting..." Pursing his lips, Ventus' gaze slowly moved to the owl on his shoulder and silently he began to wonder what exactly his own companion was capable of. Wind magic, perhaps? It seemed fitting, especially if this boy's own companion seemed to bare similarities to his own. He supposed only tie would tell if that were the case though.

Letting his mind escape from such thoughts, the teen figured they should still get a move on- storm or not. Standing around in this forest wasn't going to find them any kind of answers to anything, or even more important, a way back to their homes.

"Storm or not, we should look for some kind of civilization," Ventus stating. It was probably redundant of him to say such a thing, given the others had already expressed similar things, but he did it nonetheless. "Now, which way should we go?"

Humming at those words, the young keyblade wielder cupped his chin in his hand and began to look around in attempt to figure out which direction might suit them best. However, before he could come to a conclusion himself, Apollo jumped from his perch and glided forward.

"Row! Let!" he chirped as he landed on the ground up ahead and pointed a wing off into the north.

"You think we should go that way, huh? Well, I see no reason not to. You guys okay with that?"

eam ocket runts
Interaction: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Looking towards Ardyn, the woman gave a small shake of her head at his initial question. "Not all Pokemon are powerful," she clarified. "While your Zoura is a rare one, it isn't close to the level of powerful I am referring to. I'm talking about ones that are one of a kind- legendary, perhaps even mythical Pokemon! They stand above most other Pokemon in terms of strength!"

It felt fine sharing that kind of information. It was common knowledge to the general public after all. Besides, it was clear this man had no knowledge of such things just as he claimed. It was strange given how it was rare for someone to not know what a Pokemon was. Perhaps this was the doing of the strange occurrences lately? Who was she to say though. Such things were far out of her area of expertise.

Pushing the thought aside, the grunt prepared herself to leave now that her usefulness had met it's extent, but was immediately stopped upon hearing the man question her again. Of course she should have expected him to not know the way or even know that a map was so readily available in any Pokemon Center. Then again, he probably didn't even know what that even was either.

Sighing softly, she lifted a hand up to rub the back of her neck. "Look, I can't personally show you the way. I've got a job to do," she stated. She knew she couldn't leave the other two grunts waiting for too long otherwise they'd grow too impatient. "Best I can do is give you directions, okay?"

Without another word, the woman turned herself in the direction of the Pokemon Center- which was only just visible in the distance. "You see that building there- if you need a map to show you exactly where to go, there's on there. Otherwise, go towards that and take a right. That'll lead you onto Route 7, which connects to Saffron."

Her directions were simple, but it wasn't as if there was much more to it. Route 7 was all there was between Celadon and Saffron.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to join with my companions again."

Not waiting for a response, the grunt swiftly turned and booked it in the direction which the two men had gone off in.

T o o r u

faac079c55fbf90959bada4779c311f54fda1318.pnj

//Location// : Mount Moon
//Interactions// : Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

"It's Tooru. My name, I mean. That's what you can call me."

A cloud rolled over the sun, making Tooru blink instinctively. He was still taking it all in, for all intents and purposes. He had been misplaced from everything that his ideas and dreams had been working towards. The Locacaca, the exchange, the calamity. It was all gone in this strange, vast new world. He of course wondered if there was a way to get back home, and even pondered the thought of an old film he say years back called 'Battle Royale', where several teenagers were stranded on an island and forced to compete against one another for survival.

He turned and looked at Okashi flinching as the pink creature smacked her with it's stick. No, it wasn't some silly death competition.

It was a phenomena from the ire of a creature had never met before, one that was likely wild. Like a rock insect.

The cloud passed the sun, and the warm light touched his skin once again. A plan began to formulate in his head, one of repeating what he had done before in this place. Kindness, deception, recording, a collection of trusted individuals... it was an idea newborn, but he would have to let it cook.

'Doom the world?'

"Did you say... 'doom the world'?"

He was initially confused, but the girl didn't seem immediately upset. Perhaps she had time to find her associates.

While scanning the forest, Tooru's eyes landed on a quaint, stout building with a red and white coloring, bearing an icon similar to the ball he had picked up in the cave. He rested his hand on Okashi's shoulder to get her attention, and pointed it out.

"Look, there's a building over there. Maybe we can see if there's any people where we are."

With that, he stepped forward, adjusted the white lab coat over his usual outfit (a strange comfort he'd learned to like), and continued walking.

H a p p y M a s k S a l e s m a n

artworks-JLAPExxTypvKy1je-g8TvFA-t500x500.jpg

//Location//: Lavender Town
//Interactions// : Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The more he investigated, the more the Happy Mask Salesman found it in his benefit that he had landed in an area with very few people walking about. His clothes clearly didn't match the outlandish garb of the folk that he did see, though they didn't see to pay him any mind. He had half a mind to ask one where he had ended up, but they always seemed to be in a rush. A strange settling had come across the entire town, one that the Happy Mask Salesman vaguely could relate to that of Clock Town.

It was then that he happened to look towards the center of town, and noticed a young girl dressed in an outfit that very much clashed with whatever time period he had entered. A traveler, perhaps? Or even better: someone in a circumstance much like his own.

The girl was looking forwards when he approached, standing right behind her when she turned back to face him. He hoped he hadn't startled her too much, but that's what tended to happen when people met him during his travels.

"You've met with a terrible fate... haven't you?"

He leaned in, his hands clasped together as they usually were.

"Forgive me, but you seem to be from beyond this place, much like myself. Is that true?"

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ilex forest
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee
Zenitsu listened to what Ven had to say. Zenitsu thought the blond boy reminded him alot of his friend and fellow demon slayer Tanjiro Kamado.
He wondered if he would be as patient with him. He doubted Ven would have some kind of sharp sence of smell like Tanjiro,or hearing like himself,to detect his emotions.

Raimaru peaked from Zenitsu's haori and moved to the demon's slayer's left shoulder."This is all new to me too. About these creatures I mean." Zenitsu replied. Back in his world,animals didn't have powers like that. Demons have that kind of power.He was thankful that Raimaru and his friends's own companions were not hungry for human flesh.
Thought he just arrived in this unknown world and still has yet to know about it.

"Even if there is no storm approching,I agree we have to move and find shelter. There might not be any demon here but I doubt that this forrest os safe during the night. I don't want to be there during nighttime.

He noticed's Ven's owl creature landing on the ground and pointing north.
"What do you know,this bird knows the way! Just as good as the Corps's Kasugai crows." Zenitsu replied.
When Ven asked him and Lea about going that direction,Zenitsu thought about it. "Well,if it lead us to civilisation, perhaps we...should go?" He wasn't so sure about it.
---------

Ardyn Izunia
Celadon City
Ploegy Ploegy
His fox creature,who the woman told her was known as a "Zoroa" wasn't part of a strong species. No surprise here. He was interested about the mention of pokemon being legendary or mytical.
"So,this world has it's own godlike entities. Gods. He despise them. The Astrals betrayed him by given him this gift,a poisonous gift indeed. He was now a monster. Well,back in his world. In this new world,he was human again.
Though once returning to Eos,he will be a monster again. Ardyn was sure of it. For now,he would take every power he needs for his return to Eos.
He listened to the advice the wiman gave to him to reach Saffron city.
Right to the estsblishment known as a pokemon center and head to route 7.
Easy as that.
"Thank you very much Young lady. I hope our paths crosses once again."
Ardyn headed to the entrance of the city,followed by his new fox companion.
-----
Ardyn's walk across Route 7 was calm quiet...right now. He noticed a few unknown creatures roaming in a nearby grass patch. The Zoroa was standing on her new master's left shoulder,looking around.
Ardyn noticed some people waiting as he walked closer to the city.
They seemed looking toward his direction while holding balls similar to the one he found next to his new companion.

Last edited:

download.png

STEVE

Lake of Rage

Steve gave a swift nod toward Shinobu. He then glanced toward Link. He wasn't going to be invasive but he did find himself concerned for the boy. It was honestly a shame that children were caught up in this mess. It was hard enough on grown adults to be whisked from their worlds and have nothing of familiarity around them. He could only imagine the thoughts going through the boy's head right now. Though, oddly enough, the boy seemed rather calm. Had he perhaps gone on his own adventures before? Or maybe the innocence of a child was keeping his head steady. Either way, Steve was going to keep a distant watch over the boy.

He spotted the people ahead and nodded once more toward Shinobu's suggestion.

"That might be good. But we should be careful. We don't know what anyone's up to here."

Of course when it came to Steve, this phrase was easier said than done. Alrrady he could hear Sharpblade chirping in uncertainty, exposing its blades as it stood near Steve. Steve found it interesting that the creature had attached to him enough to want to try and protect him already.

LEA

Ilex Forest

Lea thought for a moment at the idea of the thunder possibly being from the little mouse creatue that belonged to Zenitsu. He had seen his fair share of creatures with supernatural powetrs. Larxene could make quite the crackle with her electricity when she wanted. However, the thunderous sound didn't quite sound like that to Lea. Besides, he highly doubted such a small creature would be able to contain electricity that was that loud.

"Ehh, I'd rather not take my chances on the rain. This cloak's pretty soak proof but rain's still icky and cold. And thunder and lightning? Even worse..."

He said, agreeing with Ven on the fact that they ought to get moving. He couldn't help but keep passing a gaze in the boy's direction. He couldn't shake off the familiarity of the boy. It wasn't just because he was a spitting image of Roxas either - this Ventus had to be the same boy he met. Yet, it didn't seem that Ventus remembered him. Or maybe it was just that Lea wasn't recognizable anymore now that he was an adult. Come to thonk of it, shouldn't the boy he met before be an adult by now as well? Eh. Maybe Lea was just falsely hoping there was someone familiar in this mess.

Tiger gave a woof as he he sat beside Lea. Lea couldn't help but pet the doglike creature. His fur felt soft and fluffy like a real dog's, yet it also seemed to eminate heat? Like holding one's hands near a fire. It felt nice. Soothing even. Helped ease some of his thoughts.

He was brought back to reality when he spotted Ven's creature flying off in another direction, to which he looked up, Tiger doing the same.

"I don't see why not. Let's get moving!"

He replied to Ven's inquiry about it being a good direction. Besides, Lea was finding himself growing jittery by just standing here with odd people in an odd forest. He wanted to get moving and exploring! That was the only way they were going to learn more of their predicament afterall.

Cereza & Cheshire

2023042322215600-481852ef9e1faae13dae5c6d1416d197-jpg.1082344
From the moment Cereza laid eyes on the man, she could tell fear had gripped his heart. But she'd severely underestimated just how crushing that grip was; he screamed at her voice, yelped when he saw her, and even a look at the park sent him—literally—spiralling in horror.

He then tried to rationalise the situation, and though Cereza did not know what 'cartoons' or 'deep-fried Twinkies' were, his theory about being in a dream made her think. Cereza was no stranger to mistaking dreams for reality—her nightmares had proven that. It might have even been possible that this man wasn't just a fabrication of her sleeping mind but rather a being who could enter dreams, just like her friend Lukaon.

Though the more she thought about it, the less likely it seemed; given how ghastly pale his face had become from simple shrubbery, the chance the man was anything like Lukaon was meagre at best.

"I don't know.." The man said, answering her question and bringing her back to reality. "Maybe we should... find out together?"

It was a proposition Cereza was happy to hear, but before she could respond, an enormous shadow cast its darkness over them. Cereza's shoulders tensed, and while the man promptly using her as a barrier only made her tenser, his obvious terror oddly instilled Cereza with a sense of courage.

The way the man acted reminded Cereza of how she felt upon being besieged by faeries for the first time; lost, alone and afraid; ill-equipped to deal with what she'd gotten herself into. Cheshire had come to her rescue then. He was strong enough to dispel that fear, leaving comfort in its place, even if that was never his intention. Now the tables had turned, and Cereza was no longer defenceless. It was her turn to do the saving.

I don't care if a whole army of faeries is behind me; I'm not running away!

Cereza turned around, scowling and ready for a fight, only to find that the shadow was gone. In the place of its caster was that green-skinned man from before. Only now, he was crouching and hiding behind a small ball, not even remotely ready for a fight. Cereza's tension became confusion, then giggles of equal parts relief and amusement when she realised the green man was only copying the scared man's actions. He was doing it well, too—right down to the dramatic facial expressions!

Upon closer inspection, the green-skinned 'man' didn't seem to be a human, but rather some kind of lizard person, nothing like anything Cereza had ever seen.

Maybe he's a demon? Cereza thought. If what she'd read about Infernal Demons was true, they did come in all shapes and sizes, human-shaped among them. But if that were the case, the green demon would have needed to be bound to an object belonging to the human world to give him a physical form while outside The Inferno. But the only thing he could be bound to is... is that pair of underwear he's wearing! The thought made Cereza giggle even more.

In any case, the demon-person-lizard-individual clearly wasn't a threat.

"Let's go have a look around..." the man said after he realised what was happening too. "Maybe we can find someone..."

Despite his suggestion, it was clear he was still scared, and Cereza's sentiment of wanting to alleviate that fear still stood.

"Great idea!" Cereza declared, stuffing as much confidence into her words as possible. She tried to reach for the man's head and pat the air above it in a similar manner to what he'd just done to her, but she couldn't quite get to the top of his head comfortably and settled for the air above his shoulder instead. "This place is huge! I'm sure we'll find something!" Cereza looked at the green man. "In fact, maybe your shiny friend here knows something."

But just as Cereza began thinking of a question for the green man, another person approached the quickly expanding group. This man, Kyojuro Rengoku, was trailed by an adorable orange fox and spoke with a level of boisterous certainty that Cereza could only fake. Cereza admired such confidence.

But in this instance, it also filled her with dread.

Demon... Slayer?

Cereza had never heard of such a title before. Among humans, which Kyojuro appeared to be, only those belonging to the Lumen Sage clan had the strength and motivation to slay demons. Whether Kyojuro was a fully-fledged Lumen Sage or not, Cereza wasn't sure, but she wasn't eager to find out—as a mere Umbra Witch in training, Cereza wouldn't stand a chance against one, and she had a feeling Cheshire wouldn't fare much better.

Suddenly, Cheshire spilt into a fit of seam-splitting guffaws, so loud and throaty that it caught stares from people around the park.

"W-What's so funny, Cheshire?" Cereza asked, looking down at the demon in her arms. It was a question she didn't really want an answer to; Cheshire had a mean-spirited sense of humour. The few times she'd seen him laugh were always followed or preceded by either an insult or a faerie battalion getting slaughtered.

"Did you not hear him?" Cheshire boomed between chortles. "That pathetic weakling called himself a demon slayer!"

Cereza went rigid; she'd expected the demon to toss out an insult but not for it to be aimed at the potential Lumen Sage.

"Cheshire!" Cereza whispered through gritted teeth. She tried to cover Cheshire's mouth with her hand, attempting to stop the laughter. "Stop laughing!" But despite her efforts, Cheshire kept laughing all the same. If anything, it got louder.

Realising she couldn't stop Cheshire's laughter with force, Cereza looked to Kyojuro, a nervous smile stretching across her face. "I-I'm so sorry, sir! Please excuse Cheshire's rudeness. He's just... grumpy! Grumpy because... o-of some horned faerie that got the better of him."

Cheshire stopped laughing immediately, letting out a gruff grunt; a sound Cereza thought she'd be happy to hear. "That faerie took one look at me and flew away!" the demon grumbled, his head tilting towards the floor. "It was you that it sucked into that portal like nothing."

"Good point, Cheshire! A-Anyway," Cereza started, looking back at Kyojuro. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kyojuro. My name is Cereza, and this is my friend—"

Cereza cut herself off as she gestured to the scared man, his name eluding her.

"I'm sorry," she said, turning back to him. "I seem to have forgotten your name."

All the commotion had left Cereza frazzled. She hoped the man wasn't about to start screaming again. But if he did, she'd be there for him, ready with another air pat.

Interactions: Hal ( Twist Twist ), Rengoku ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

Last edited:
oah

Location: The City -> Kanto Safari Zone | Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
Things had been less than normal for the likes of Noah. Actually, everything was crazy and far over his own head in the current moment. Then again, how else was he supposed to feel after learning all the things the City had to offer. There was so much he hadn't understood or even heard of, yet here it all was slapping him right in the face. He was sure the others in his party were feeling no different, though none of them dared to speak of it yet. It was best to let it simmer down and soak in anyways. They had the luxury of that much right now.

His own way of understanding it all had taken him away from his travel companions. Night had fallen in after all and they had agreed to call it a night. Luckily, Noah had been able to slip from the quarters he had been sharing with Taion and Lanz without either noticing, or at least neither had made an attempt to stop him.

Glancing back over his shoulder as he approached the room with the statues of the City's founders, Noah didn't spot any of his companions trailing behind him. Only a few people from the area were around, minding their own business as they went about their nights. That was fine by him.

Averting his gaze back ahead of himself, the young soldier continued forward until he neared the statue of House Vandham. Staring up at it, he couldn't help feeling as if it bore a resemblance to himself, yet he couldn't understand why or even how. Maybe he had once been free of the cycle? A thought like that seemed too good to be true, yet if it was true then why would have have chosen to take part in it? Those were questions he could not answer, and he doubted Monica or any of the other current house leaders could answer them either.

A sigh escaped his lips a his fingers quietly slipped through his hair. None of this was helping ease his mind. If anything it was doing exactly the opposite. Everything was quickly become more of a jumbled mess than it was before.

Luckily, his mind wouldn't have to ponder for much longer. A sound from behind him was enough to pull him from his thoughts and immediately he became tense before whipping around. Words couldn't escape his throat before his eyes fell upon what had appeared at his back- an odd oval-shaped ring with some kind of rift in it. The aura around it almost reminded him of the black fog, yet it didn't feel anything like it. He doubted such could even appear here.

He couldn't even begin to question it though before he felt himself being grabbed and pulled forward. "H-hey! Let go of me!" His protest was in vain and despite his struggles he was dragged into the odd ring with a chance to draw his blade.

For a brief moment or perhaps longer, Noah's mind seemed to go blank and when he finally came to again, he was no longer in the City. The familiar sounds of the wilderness were enough to indicate that. But how was that possible? Getting outside wasn't an easy task, especially given the City's location in the Great Sword. Hell, even if he had been brought outside the City itself, he would have been greeted by the harsh cold winds, yet the breeze that hit him was warm.

Grabbing his head, Noah sat up in his place and slowly cracked his eyes open. For a moment, the sunlight was blinding, but his eyes quickly adjusted. "What the spark just happened?" he mumbled while gently massaging his temples. Despite his question, Noah yet again had no answers. Not that he had time to even think. The sounds of shouting nearby drew him from any kind of thoughts he might be having and immediately caused his head to turn in the direction of the source. They were faint, but definitely close enough that he could find the source if he dared to search. That was something he was more than willing to do.

He wouldn't even get to start though. As he prepared to rise to his feet, a small figure came into sight in the tall grass that laid before him. Quirking a brow, his first thought was it was a monster of some sort, and while he hated resorting to violence immediately, his reaction was to summon his blade. Much to his surprise it didn't manifest though. Blinking in surprise, Noah stared at his empty hand in confusion. Why was it not coming to him? That question would have to wait. Even if he wanted to ponder it, he had no time. The creature was making its move.

Popping out from the grass came an odd looking feline figure. It certainly was no monster Noah had ever laid eyes on before, but it fit the bill to be considered one. However, he sensed no ill will from the small creature. If anything, it was the opposite. Happily, it came prancing over to him and once close enough, it poked him with one of its claws, as if seeing if he was actually real.

"Mew?" it purred as its head cocked to the side.

It clearly couldn't speak either, although that hardly came as a surprise to him. Even so, that meant he could not question it and get answers to where exactly he was. However, that wouldn't be necessary. Movement caught the corner of his vision and his gaze immediately move to try and decipher what it belonged to. What he saw was Optimus Primal.

Luckily, it was nothing all too strange for him, albeit he couldn't place which faction the design might be from. Still, a machine was nothing out of the ordinary for him. However, there was no telling if it might be friend or foe. Deciding to ignore the Galarian Meowth for now, Noah clambered to his feet and took a small, yet slightly hesitant step forward before addressing the other.

"Hello!" he called out, keeping his voice rather pleasant and friendly. "Are you from around here? I seem to be lost!"

Shinobu Kocho
Lake of Rage
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Icee Icee
Shinobu agreed with Steve's advice to be careful. " Indeed. This world is still foreign to the three of us. We don't know what we might face..."
Kanae pulled Shinobu by the haori,trying to get her attention.
" What is it?"
" Beau..ti..fly!" The Beautifly pointed toward the fishermen fishing in rhe lake. " Yes,I've see those fishermen. You want me to ask them for information,is that right?" Kanae nodded. "Very well then."
Shinobu turned to her new companions and their pokemon.
" I volunteer to ask those fishermen where we are. I don't know if they dangerous but in case something happens to me,I suppose you both know how to fight,am I correct?" She asked before to head to the lake,followed by Kanae.
"Escuse me. Me and my friends are...foreigners and would like to have information about the area and the nearby ci...city." Shinobu asked the fishermen.
--------------
Kyojuro Rengoku
National park
Stillsnow Stillsnow Twist Twist
Kyojuro turned his attention toward the girl's stuffed cat. He might not have sharp senses like young Tanjiro Kamado and the boy in yellow,Zenitsu Agatsuma,but the Flame Hashira could tell that it had a demonic nature.
It was speaking out loud as well.
He just hoped that demon was like young Kamado's sister and not as dangerous as Muzan Kibutsuji and his demon underlings.
"Yes,I am a Demon Slayer,A Hashira in fact,the highness rank in the Demon Slayer Corps!" Kyojuro replied.
"Flarrrrr" the fox growled at Cheshire,as if it smell something dangerous.
"Sorry about my new friend here,he seems to be nervous." Kyojuro replied.
"It's nice to meet you Cereza. As for your plush demon cat,as long as it behaves and dosen't attack humans,it has nothing to fear from me."
Kyojuro might be exentric,but he was sincere about this.
The Flame Hashira turned his attention to the man accompagning the girl.
He noticed that he was scared. " You seem affraid my friend. You remind me of a young demon slayer I've been working with during my latest mission. Golden hair and clad in yellow. Like you he was affraid when all hope was lost he stood up and defended innocents. " Kyojuro spoke about Zenitsu."It's alright to be affraid...I guess I don't know your name yet." Kyojuro said to the man.

Mio
KANTO SAFARI ZONE

ft. Noah ( Ploegy Ploegy ) and Optimus Primal ( Scatterbrain Scatterbrain )

"Nngh..."

Within Kanto's forest, a voice stirs beneath thick blades of grass. It's a tired voice that betrays naught more than the weight of the world on its owner's shoulders, and the compounding pressure that comes with it. Almost limply, a set of palms dig into the dirt below the figure's person, which allows her to slowly but surely push herself onto her feet. Heavy, baggy eyes give way to blurred vision that scans the area - although as one might imagine, it does very little to actually give the girl an idea of her surroundings. It doesn't help that her head is pounding... almost throbbing, like she's trapped in some lucid dream that she can't quite wake up from.

She brings an uncertain hand up to the side of her head, fingertips meeting her temple so that she may try to blink and assess the situation at hand. The last thing she remembers is entering the City... and processing all of that for the first time in her life. It was a lot to take in at once. So much so that it led to her taking the night off for the first time in what felt like years. Really... it probably had been years since she got a proper sleep like this. She remembers drifting off to the sounds of the others doing the same... and the smile that crept upon her face from it all. Finally, Mio thought. Finally, they had a chance to be at peace.

And now... she's here. In a place that she doesn't recognize, with a headache and blurry vision so imposing that it makes the act of processing basically anything a task that's far too troublesome to even bother with. Yet, she tries anyways, wincing through the pain in her head in an attempt to find out just what is going on. She's in the forest... she can tell that much from the feeling and sounds alone. That meant that the likelihood of her still being in the City was unlikely. It's an unfortunate reality... one that admittedly leaves her frightened, but letting that show here and now would do her very little good.

Her expression softens as the blur in her vision begins to clear. Just as she suspected, nothing but trees surround her. Trees and a gentle, unfamiliar wind that sends unwanted shivers down her spine with every brush against her skin. Mio brings up an arm and rubs it as she begins hesitantly making her way forward. After all, it would do her little good to stand here doing nothing. She can feel her items on her person as she walks - which saves her the trouble of needing to actually pat herself down. The more her vision clears, the more she realizes just how unfamiliar this place truly is. It's remarkably different from her homeland... which tells her pretty quickly that this isn't her homeland. Another shiver runs down her spine at the thought, though other than the slight slowing of her steps, Mio still refuses to let that much deter her. She just keeps walking forward, eyes scanning this forest in a vain attempt at finding any sense of familiarity in these unfamiliar lands. Try as she might, though, that sought familiarity never comes.

What does come is something brushing against her leg - which earns a surprised little, "Eep!" from the off-seer. Her neck immediately snaps down to find the source... and what she finds is something that she can't quite describe. Perhaps it's her lack of experience with many creatures outside of humans and nopon, but Mio finds herself unable to really respond as she looks down at the creature near her leg. It's some kind of... blue and black thing with whiskers and... is that armor? Mio honestly can't tell - she just knows that it piques her curiosity enough for her worried frown to fade into a more relaxed one of sincere confusion. Her head tilts ever so slightly as she tries to process it all, and of course the creature has to stare back.

"Dewott!" the creature suddenly exclaims, which gives Mio enough pause to blink in further confusion.

"Wh-what...?"

"Dewott!" it exclaims again with just as much enthusiasm as before.

"I-I'm sorry... is that your name...?"

"Dewott!"

"O-okay..."

With nary an idea of how to respond to that thing, Mio just lightly smiles at it before turning her gaze ahead and pushing forward once more. She hardly notices the fact that the strange creature is following her at all, mainly because of the sudden scream that ensued throughout the forest. It's enough to make Mio's eyes shoot straight ahead - namely because unlike everything else, this is finally something familiar.

"N-Noah??" Mio asks, perhaps a bit too eagerly as she glances around the forest for the source. She can't find it yet, but she doesn't much care, either. It's a voice she recognizes - a voice she's fond of, and that's enough. Mio wastes no time in breaking out into a run to chase after the voice. Her extra set of ears make it a bit easier to pinpoint its direction, so that's exactly what she chooses to do.

"Noah!" Mio calls again, this time louder, in the hopes that he'll hear her. "Noah! Is that you??"

There is, of course, a chance that isn't him, and she's just totally embarrassing herself right now - but she hardly cares. To her, finding something familiar to latch onto is more than worth the gamble.

??? Town

You've met with a terrible fate... haven't you?"

🟦

Looking over her shoulder to hear the call of a calm middle-aged person. Mary jolts and turns towards the girl. Both stand before a man. A man with a large backpack. Decorated with masks of different designs and expressions. His clothing is majestic, old-fashioned, and artistically aligned with the general hue of the town.

The hunched man's most noticeable feature is his face, a grin so wide his eyes squint. Their ears were slightly pointed but the girl lacked interest to question such a feature. Taking a step back to create a foot more into their distance. Mary's face became that of a concerned look towards the smiling man. So much so, positioning themselves between them by standing in front of the girl. The girl tilts her head in what a man of such uniqueness was trying to say.

0fbc9294621c4912b885a7f79e7bf4c8.png
"...I don't know. Are you from the Gallery too, Sir?"

Now examining the man. She looked at her rose in hand, it looked like plastic but detailed enough to be real. What she did find just around the blind spot from where she is standing is that the man too, had a creature with him, given it is not hostile, it was still enough to gulp nervousness from its appearance. It's almost like they are one with their owner.

Interaction: Squad141 Squad141

Last edited:

H a p p y M a s k S a l e s m a n

artworks-JLAPExxTypvKy1je-g8TvFA-t500x500.jpg

//Location//: Lavender Town
//Interactions// : Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

The Happy Mask Salesman had understood that the girl was younger, but not as young as she obviously was when he had gotten closer. She certainly seemed confused, scanning the purple-tinged buildings for some understanding of where she was. The girl was lost, confirming the Happy Mask Salesman's question despite her answer.

A Gallery...? What kind of gallery, he pondered. Is that where she had been when the strange ringed creature tricked her into one of it's golden loops?

(Loop... that'd be a good name for the creature following him...)

"I'm afraid I have no knowledge of your 'Gallery', but I assume we're in similar situations. Did you perhaps enter this strange world through a golden circle?"

The Happy Mask Salesman, now aware of his posture, attempted to stand up and away from the girl's face, though his pack forced him to continue hunching ever slightly. He thought about the power required to move him, then how much would be needed for two people. If someone had been able to transfer that much... how many others had fallen into the same trap. He placed his hand on his chin, thinking.

"Escuse me. Me and my friends are...foreigners and would like to have information about the area and the nearby ci...city." Shinobu asked the fishermen.
"Sure, you can have directions... only if you can beat my six magikarp in a pokemon battle!"
The fisherman Shinobu spoke to replied, before pulling out a pokeball and throwing it in the air. The ball split open and sent out a white light, before the light manifested into a huge red fish.... based on Link's own view.

A battle? With Pokemon? Is that what that giant serpent was he encountered earlier? And could he perhaps....

"Shinobu, step back, I wanna handle this!"
Link yelled, before he looked to Helmasaur.
"Would you like to battle?"
Helmasaur smiled and replied with "Shield! Shieldon!" Before running into the battle.

Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Shinobu Kocho
Lake of rage
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Icee Icee
It seems the fisheman might have been hostile. Shinobu first thought about that possibility when the fishermen challenged her to a "pokemon" battle in exchange for information.
Pokemon,that is what those creatures are? The fishemen unleashed what seemed to be a large red fish from the ball like device similar to thevone she has. So that was it's purpose? To store those pokemon creatures.
She reminded herself not to have Kanae go inside that. She would be like the butterflies from her world trapped inside nets. She turned to her pokemon companion.
She was willing to fight for her new partner. " Are you alright with this? If yoy get injured,there is no facillity where you can be treated and I do not have what I need to treat injuries with me." Shinobu replied.

It seem that Kanae won't have to fight after all. Link volunteered to battle in Shinobu's place.
She nodded to the boy. " Suit yourself. Just be careful alright?" Shinobu replied before to step back along with Kanae.
Perhaps it was better to watch how it goes and to see how these pokemon battles work.

entus

Hearing his new companions agree, Ven gave a curt nod of his head before bounding forward to join Apollo. He wasn't entirely sure if the Pokemon actually knew where it was going, but it had gotten him this far, so he had no reason to distrust the owl's sense of direction. It wasn't as if he had a better suggestion anyways.

Briefly pausing as he reached his animal companion, Ventus glanced down towards him and smile. The Pokemon in turn let out a soft coo before hopping ahead just like he had done previously, albeit this time it didn't take him off guard.

"Well, we better keep up! We don't wanna lose sight of him in this dense forest!" he cheerfully exclaimed. His words did have truth to them. If they didn't get a move on, it'd likely be easy to lose the owl in this place, and there was no telling if he'd bother to wait if they did get separated. The thought of that bothered Ven. Despite only having just met the creature, he felt an odd attachment to it. Perhaps he was too quick to claim such things, but there was no harm in it. Not in his eyes at least. The more friends, the merrier after all. That was how he chose to see it.

Letting that thought dissipate from his mind, the keyblade wielder finally pushed himself forward after Apollo, figuring he'd take the lead for now. It'd be easier to keep him in sight than it would be his Pokemon, though that only meant he had to keep the owl in sight. That was fine by him. It was his responsibility, or that was how he viewed it.

Trailing a bit behind the bird, Ventus' eyes drifted around the sights of the forest. While the areas he had been thus far seemed so devoid of much, this area seemed different. In the trees overhead, he could see other bird creatures stowed away in their branches. Even some other woodland creatures were hidden among them. All of them gave no care about the group that moved below them though. It was nice, and gave Ven hope that their travels would go rather smoothly. Besides, he wasn't sure what he'd do if they were attacked.

The thought forced him to think it over though. Scrunching his face up as he pondered it, the boy found himself at a slight loss. With no keyblade to rely on, he was left with only his bare hands to fight, and when it came to that, he couldn't say he was overly skilled. Then again, perhaps he didn't need to worry. Zenitsu had claimed that his mouse was capable of conjuring electricity of some sort, so maybe they could rely on their new companions to keep them safe. It seemed like a long shot, but it was all he had to hold on to.

"Do you guys think these other creatures might attack us?" he blurted out, breaking the silence that had begun to hang over them. "The ones in the trees seem content, and ours seem to be okay with not harming us, but what if there are ones that aren't so friendly?" It wasn't the greatest conversation to strike up, but it was one, and it was a genuine concern nevertheless.

download.png

STEVE

Lake of Rage

"So that's what these guys are meant to do in this world..."

Steve hummed to himself as he watched the scene unfold. From the way the fisherman initated a battle, it was as if battling with these creatures was commonplace around here. Perhaps even a sport. It reminded him very much of the war, times when battle was likely to happen at the drop of a hat. But doing it for fun? How could anyone find battle fun? Wouldn't these creatures get hurt for a lost battle?

He glanced at Sharpblade who respectfully nodded toward Link and his companion, standing beside Steve. The creature seemed to understand what was about to take place. While Steve himself was still a bit edgy about the whole thing, the soldier gave a nod, choosing to put faith in the boy for the time being.

"Just be careful, alright? We don't want you or your companion to end up hurt."

Perhaps the soldier was being a bit paranoid. However, when you've spent years in a warzone, you grow to expect the worst from any kind of battle. Although he sincerely hoped that injuries wouldn't result from this little run-in. All they wanted was some information on where they were! Sadly, it seemed that this place and the war zone he called home had another thing in common: info wasn't coming out of anyone without a fight.

Keeping faith in Link, he stood near Shinobu and her companion, watching intently to see how this battle would pan out.

LEA

Ilex Forest

Lea seemed to have the same mindset as Ventus on keeping up with the bird. While it did seem that all of their companions seemed to be quite happy with them there was no telling if any of them would simply bolt if they were allowed to get too far behind. Although, Lea didn't think he'd have to worry too much when it came to Tiger. The little dog seemed happy with giving him comfort. Almost as if they had a pre-established bond despite Lea having never been in a world like this.

The former Organization member kept a steady pace with his new group, making sure to keep Apollo in sight as they went. Every so often, he found homself glancing beside him to make sure Tiger was keeping good pace, which the dog was, happily barking as they went. Seems he was rather enjoying this little run, likely having no idea just why they were running. He couldn't helo but chuckle a bit at his companion as they went.

An akward silence was beginning to shroud the group. Lea didn't realize it until now. Perhaos he was just too lost in thought for the breif moment earlier to notice. Afterall, looking at Ven still got Lea thinking. What was worse was that it was near impossible to speak what was on his mind. What was he to say? 'Hey, I think we know each other but I'm older now and somehow you haven't aged? Oh, by the way you look like someone else I met but can't find right now!' That would be a lovely conversation. Besides, Ven didn't seem to even know him! It was just Lea's wishful thinking.

Speaking of Ven, it was he who cut off the silence, inquiring about the other creatures around them. Honestly, the best way to describe them was like other wild animals. They were simply going about their business, most not taking the extra effort to look at thr group. Lea glanced up at the peaceful looking creatures in the trees.

"That is true. Wild animals are unpredictable and I think wild animals would be the best way to describe them."

They looked to serve the same purposes. Like birds and bugs living in the other worlds he went to. The unique thing avout these creatures was their abilities to have powers. Powers beyond just a bite or sting that a wild animal ib other worlds might give them. But they also had creatures on their side. Surely they would help if something hostile came by. Well, it was all thet had. He still couldn't call on his flames or his Keybkade, which was still quite frustrating.

"But if we do run into anything unfriendly, well, I guess we've gotta put our faith in these guys." he said, nodding to the creatures at their side. "Pretty sure that if either of you came with powers, you can't use them anymore, right? So we have to rely on them. I mean, if that mouse could use electricity, maybe the ohers can use something."

Still. Not being ablw to use his Keyblade when he just atarted learning moves with it was mildly infuriating. But things were how they were for now.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ilex forest
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee
Zenitsu followed Ventus and his bird through the forest. Raimaru was still hanging on Zenitsu's left shoulder. He didn't lose his sight on Apollo. But if he gets lost,Zenitsu could use his sharp sense of hearing to track them down,right? He didn't want to take any chances. It was confirmed,Ven DOES remind him of Tanjiro. Calm and optimistic,just like him.

Then Ven spoke of the other creatures surounding them. They seemed peaceful. Then the possibility of encounters with more hostile creatures was brought up.

It was enough to make Zenitsu shake like a leaf.

" What are you saying? I thought that with no demons in this world,I was in peace! But we dangerous w....wild beasts?! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS FOREST QUICKLY!!!!! I don' want to die!!!! I want to see Nezuko-Chan again!!!" he said,crying.

"I can't defend myself anymore! My Nichirin sword is gone,so I can't perform Thunder breathing anynore! What am I suppose to do?!!!" Zenitsu was on the verge of panicing again. Well,getting lost in uknown world is indeed a reason to panic.
"Pi...chu!" Raimaru calmly said,giving a tiny conforting pat on Zenitsu's shoulder to confort him.

"Thanks Raimaru..." Zenitsu replied,sobbing.

??? Town

"I'm afraid I have no knowledge of your 'Gallery', but I assume we're in similar situations. Did you perhaps enter this strange world through a golden circle?"

🟦

Looking down at her red shoes. Deep into her own head, Mary looked still quite as concerned at the man and their new friend. The man presses on that she has been translocated by something or someone. She looks around at the purple town. The air seemed fresher than where she was before. Although not really a better place to be in. Not when there is not but a familiar face in sight.

"I remember... I was running away in the gallery. From something, I don't remember, I was with Garry. I opened a gray door... And I think something bright was waiting for me. It was like a ring I think.

This new world/area did look fairly normal despite the fact she has a small blue creature who just saved her a minute ago. The aforementioned monster now craves the attention of the girl. Picking up the blue mouse around her arms is like hugging a basketball.
You have so many masks...

Interaction: Squad141 Squad141

• 8ca2a12e11f21df056b4eb7fdb2fc538.png

Dust, rocks and debris went flying in all directions as Oroku Saki crashed through the cave wall and landed on a dirt path outside. He leant forward slightly and clutched his chest, a large gash across it from one of the isonade's claws. Saki could feel worms wriggling under his hand and through his fingers as they writhed around from the open wound.

Saki's fight against the yokai was not going well. The ninjutsu master had expected the isonade to pose little challenge but here he was lying in the dirt, not it. As he fought the creature inside the cave, for some reason, all his moves seemed sluggish, his whole body heavy and when he did actually manage to land a few moves on it, they seemed almost entirely ineffective.

"Garrr..." The isonade growled as it leaned down and under the large hole Saki had made in the cave wall, stepping through to join him on Route 42 to continue their fight.

Saki sat up and punched the ground as rage bubbled it from inside him. He had been humiliated by freaks once before. He would not be humiliated by another. But what could he do? Suddenly, Saki felt something touch his fist and looked down to see a small green object that must of rolled towards him from the impact of his punch. A thermite grenade?! His mind flashed back to his first confrontation against the kappas and, underneath his helmet, a sinister smile crossed his face.

"Chomp! Chomp!" The yokai roared as it approached him menacingly.

Saki clambered to his feet, one hand clutching his chest, the other holding the object he had picked up. "You want to eat something, freak! Then EAT this!" Saki pushed the button on the front of the "grenade" and threw it at the monster.

As he watched on in morbid anticipation of the isonade being reduced to nothing but little, tiny pieces by an explosion, the "grenade" hit the monster and opened, causing it to be engulfed in a bright light and disappear from sight. The supposed weapon then hit the floor and rocked from side to side, the button on the front flashing red as it did so. Saki assumed the flashes of light to be a timer counting down until detonation but when they stopped, rather than an explosion, there was merely a clicking sound. He waited several seconds until he was confident enough it was safe before approaching the "grenade" and picking it up.

Saki stared at the object in his hand. "What a strange weapon."

Despite not knowing exactly what it was, he decided to keep the weapon on hand in case he ran into anymore yokai while he investigated his surroundings for a clue to his whereabouts.

Last edited:
entus

Before Lea spoke up to answer his own question, Ven noticed how lost in thought the other seemed to be. Honestly he couldn't blame him. His own mind was racing with various thoughts as well, though he was doing his best to push them back and keep them under wraps so he didn't become too overwhelmed. He knew all too well how something like that could go. Even so, he was tempted to ask if the other was alright, yet the answer to his own question stopped him.

The answer he got from the older male was understandable. He supposed it really was no different to usual wildlife, although even that varied from world to world. Still, there was no reason to doubt that some of these creatures would be relatively harmless while others might come off as more aggressive. That was typically the natural order of things. Bobbing his head to Lea's words, he was ready to speak up once more, but Zenitsu's panic prevented him.

Quickly his features twisted into that of concern as the blonde spoke. Were demons the only thing that existed in his world? Were there no wild animals? Ven couldn't write off the possibility, although it seemed strange. He should know strange after all. The worlds he had been to all were different from each other, even if some of them had plenty of similarities. Nonetheless, he figured he should try and calm the boy before it got too out of hand.

"Don't worry too much over it," he coaxed as he offered the boy a concerned, yet friendly smile. "I'm sure we'll be fine as long as we're careful. Besides, Lea makes a good point. If your mouse has powers, then his dog and my owl might also have some too. We just gotta trust they'll keep us safe until we can figure out how to get our weapons back."

It was a bold statement to make, yet Ventus had no problems making it. In the spur of the moment it seemed like the right thing to do, even if he couldn't promise they would actually be able to regain what had been taken from them. It was already strange as is being unable to summon his keyblade. Having it taken wasn't an easy task to do, yet here he was without it. Maybe it would return the more he allowed himself to put his trust in these others. Besides, his bonds with Terra and Aqua had always provided him strength, so how different could this be?

He found resolve in such a thought and in turn his bubbly expression returned to his face. "I know that the three of us, with the help of our new little friends, will be able to figure things out. We just gotta believe, right?"

The optimism oozed from his words, and while some might think he was merely saying it to keep morale up, his body posture and the look upon his face made it clear he stood behind those words. There was no way Ven was going to let something as small as a few wild creatures slow them down.

His little speech of encouragement served as a short distraction, which ended as Apollo cooed out to get his attention. In an instant, Ventus' gaze was entirely on the Pokemon who neatly had perched himself atop a mossy, stone shrine of some sort. Clearly whatever it was, it wasn't something to do with a civilization of any kind. But then why had Apollo lead them to it? Even upon looking at the shrine, he couldn't figure it out.

"Apollo, I thought you were leading us to a nearby settlement?"

"Le le row!"

The Rowlet waved its wings in annoyance at the boy's doubts in him before it leaned over the edge of the shrine's stone roof in search of something. That "something" didn't take too long to find and when it did, it pointed a wing towards it. The thing in question was a small plaque embedded onto the shrine. Its metal had long lost its luster and the engraving had seen better days, but there was no mistaking that something was written on it.

Stepping forward, Ven showed little fear. A shrine like this begged for something to jump out and attack them, yet the thought of such hardly crossed the boy's mind. Luckily for him, he was in no immediate danger.

"Ilex Shrine- home to Ilex Forest's guardian..." Ventus read aloud, but everything after guardian was too worn for him to read. Furrowing his brows, he took a step back and crossed his arms over his chest in momentary thought. "So we're in a place called Ilex Forest? Does that name ring a bell with either of you?"

oah

Location: Kanto Safari Zone | Interactions: Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twice Knightly Twice Knightly
At first, the machine almost seemed hesitant to acknowledge Noah's presence, which was odd given how such things were often quick to act back in Aionios. Then again, perhaps he was crazy for even thinking it would be able to communicate. As accustomed to seeing such things as he was, he had forgotten the fact that even feronises had limited communication. Was this even a feronis to begin with?

While he had already figured it wasn't one from Agnus or Keves, it was still possible that it could belong to the City. His knowledge of their machinery was limited after all. From a simple glance, Noah would have written it off as one of theirs as well, but then it would leave him with no idea of who it belonged to. Maybe it didn't matter. Even so, he found his mind pondering it all, making only more of a mess of his thoughts. It was exactly what he didn't need at the moment, yet he couldn't avoid doing such.

His mind would finally be pulled from such things when Optimus Primal finally answered him- admittedly taking him by surprise. Blinking the initial shock from his eyes, Noah chuckled uneasily at the other's attempt at a joke. Was it even a joke? Either way it did little to put his mind at ease, given much like himself, this stranger was also lost and from the looks of it, he too had a strange feline following him around. Unlike his own, Primal's companion was brightly colored and walked on all fours, whereas his own was dark colored and walked on its hind legs only.

Again, Noah was getting off track, but as he prepared himself to respond to the other, he was abruptly stopped as the call of his name echoed out. Not only was it his name, but coming from a voice he was all too familiar with. "Mio?!"

Quickly turning his head in the direction of the voice, soon enough the girl emerged from between the trees. The sight of her brought an instant smile to his face and unlike previously, he felt a small wave of relief come over him. Sure, he had no idea where he was, or what exactly was happening, but knowing he had a friend alongside him made the situation feel a little less overwhelming.

Letting the tension in his body drop, Noah's eyes soon moved to the Pokemon that trailed behind Mio. Unlike the two creatures alongside him and Optimus Primal, her's was not feline-like. It almost seemed ironic, given her own catlike features. That was beside the point them. Clearly all three of them had odd companions- ones he had never seen on Aionios before. However, he still couldn't let the idea of being in his home world go, especially now that Mio was present.

Noah's expression of joy was soon to fade as once more he began to lose himself in thought. Stroking his chin, he began to mumble his thoughts aloud. "Where on Aionios could we be? Strange creatures... Unidentifiable feronises..."

His thoughts would end there as the Galarian Meowth began pawing at his leg. His attention was immediately drawn to it, only for it to let out an unruly meow and prance forward to begin running circles around the Torracat that was accompanying Optimus Primal.

"So, you say you're also lost, huh?" Noah briefly mused. "Does that mean you also don't know what these creatures are?"

Zenitsu couldn't help but look at the wild life.The creatures looking diffirent and yet the same as his world's fauna,which had both harmless creatures to dangerous ones such as bears and wolves. In addition to demons. Then Ventus cheered him up.
"You sound too much like Tanjiro right now." Zenitsu said.

"Yeah,you're right. We might have not have our weapons and your powers...but I need to trust Raimaru. The little guy can protect me."

"Pi!"
Then Zenitsu just noticed something"You said something about...powers? As in blood demon art?!"Zenitsu said nervously. He didn't like the sound of that. In his world,demons are the only ones with actual powers. The Demon Slayer Corps's own breathing techniques are only physical sword techniques with elemental metaphors.

His thoughts were interupted when the group stopped in what seems to be another area of the forest. "I thought the owl would lead us to civilisation!" Zenitsu whinned.
He looked at the stone tablet covered in moss. "Ilex Shrine...forest guardian? "

Ventus asked him if ot rang a bell to him. " Of course not! I'm not from this world,so I fon't know about sny customs or deities." the demon slayer replied.

d0ca9e59a13613c3cfd6aa7e6759501d.png

Hal-Malcolm-paure.webp

Hal tilted his head feebly towards Cereza's tiny, delicate hand, grateful for her seeming affection and confidence. When he was younger, the little girls in his life, his sister's, were nothing more than bullies to him, and even now, forty years later, they still were except they now they tormented poor Lois whenever they saw each other. Cereza on the other hand seemed different. Still very much frightening but different to his sister's at least.

When she proposed asking the luminous lizardman for help, Hal was hesitant to ask himself but before he could suggest Cereza to do it, the pair were interrupted luckily by a fella seemingly as lost as they were. Wearing some sort of baggy school uniform, and a long white coat, the blonde haired boy introduced himself, rather enthusiastically, as Kyojuro Rengoku. Looking like those around them, Hal's face became fearful, biting his lip to stifle another yelp, as he instinctively took a step back. His barely contained fear, became obvious terror, as the little Cereza's doll came to life.

Every laugh from the doll, turned into a girlish scream from Hal, the clamorous cacophony causing everyone nearby to turn their heads or turn tail. Wildly spinning out, Hal had nowhere to go, his frightening 'friend' on one side, an evil puppet on another, and the newcomer and his 'dog' blocking his final avenue of escape. The middle aged man eyes darted frantically around, bouncing between the devil doll, the smiling face of the lizardman, and the beaming, wild looking Kyojuro. As the dolls laughs grew louder and louder, Hal's body simply shut down.

A fear of cartoon characters, and a crushing phobia of puppets rendered Hal frozen to the spot, his eyes glued to the possessed plushie. Generally confined to the television screen at home, something Hal could control, or at least bargain for control over, to then find himself in a world of both was devastating. His mind racing with images of puppets, Hal found himself falling through old memories and recent encounters with the evil things.

A red haired, freckled puppet bubbled to the surface of his mind. While at first Hal felt fear, the image became quickly supplanted by a memory of his wife. A memory of one glorious night with Lois brought Hal some relief and scuppered his spiralling, that night they gave Reese the herculean task of putting his younger brother Dewey to bed. In exchange Reese could have stayed up and watched Chucky but both Hal and Los had known it was an impossible wager.

The thought tickled Hal, and his memory of that evening with Lois filled him with warmth, breaking him from his terrified trance especially now that Cereza's puppet had stopped it's evil laughter. Hal took a few steps back, and took a breath. Hal's dramatic display had drawn obvious concern from Cereza and Kyojuro, who both spoke to him.

Still reeling, most of their words were lost to Hal. Looking at the two tentatively Hal licked his dry lips before squeaking. "Hal... My name's Hal"
Mentions: Cereza ( Stillsnow Stillsnow ), Kyojuro ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back