• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tale of Hoopa | IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kyojuro Renjoku
Twist Twist Stillsnow Stillsnow
Kyojuro looked at the doll and still heard it's laughter. He was no stronger to the supernatural. He has faced countless demons ever since he joined the demon slayer corps. He even took down one of the Twelve Kizuki,granting him the Hashira rank. Then faced one of the Upper moons before being spirited away to this world. The doll seemed like an ordinary doll,despite it's dark aura and disembodied voice.
His new fox companion still seemed weary of the doll and stayed close to Kyojuro. The man. He could see fear in his eyes. Where the flame hashira saw the fearful man,he coudn't help but see the boy in yellow that was one of Kamado's companions. What was his name again? Yes, Zenitsu Agatsuma.
This men reminded him of him somehow.He doubted that he was a reincarnation. This man from another world and timeline. It could have been possible.
The man finally introduced himself.
" Well met Hal-san! I must be honest. This will ve challenging but we work together,alongside those creatures that seem to have bounded with us,we'll make it through!" Kyojuro replied with a smile. " Set your heart ablaze!"
"Flar,Flar!" The fox chirped.,wagging his fluffy tail.He seemed to agree with his new owner.

tumblr_inline_pmxbirpf7U1uk4xuf_500.jpg

LEA

Ilex Forest

Lea was about to say something before Zenitsu started throwing his small tantrum. Honestly, the whole thing took the former asassin by surprise and made him unable to really respond properly. At first he had thought he had done something to upset the boy but then Ventus began to calm him to which Lea nodded.

"Right. Panicking isn't gonna help us. We have to put some faith in these guys." he nodded toward Tiger, who gave a happy bark.

Honestly, he couldn't say for sure that Tiger even had powers. However, Lea felt as of these little crestures they found almost immediately on their arrival had something to do with how theh'd navigate this place. As much as they looked and acted as if they were just the run of the mill wild animals, Lea felt as if they had to be more than that. Of course it was just a theroy.

"Besides. Beleiving is all we've got to go on, right?" he added as they walked.

Ventus seemed to have had some better luck in calming down Zenitsu. Lea had to admit, it was difficult for him to deal with calming down kids. Perhaps it was truly because he himself was never really grown up. Sure, he was grown physically but so much of his teenage years were taken from him thanks to the Organization. Thanks to working for a goal that he never acheived. A goal he may never acheive at all. Well...unless he learned to use a Keyblade and became a Gaurdian of Light. Even that hope wasn't looking too feesible with their current situation. Who knows how much time will pass in their worlds before they can get back? That is, if they even get back at all.

"Demonic magic...? I take it they're kind of like the Heartless in my world. Creepy shadow creatures with icky powers." he said in response to Zenitsu's next words. "But if these guys have powers, I don't think they're bad powers. They'll help us out."

Soon enough, they came to a stop at an unfamiliar sign, Tiher barking as he saw Apollo land. Lea had to admit, he shared Ventus's confusion on where Apollo had landed. He too thought tbe bird knew of a settlement. Or maybe it didn't? Perhaps their companions really were closer to wild animals.

Still, he examined the sign. Well, there was a name for their location, which was a start. He wasn't surprised that it didn't ring a bell. Nothing about this place was ringing any bells whatsoever and yet he wasn't too panicked. The only major concern he had was just how they'd make a connection back home.

"Not surprised it doesn't ring any bells." he said in response to Ventus. "But it feels like this must be some sort of special place in this world. This forest gaurdian must be a big deal if people went out of their way to mark where it is."

Despite having never been to this particular world before, travelling between worlds was commonplace for Lea. He's grown to understand that every world has their own customs and values, including dieties they worship. He found himself curious about just who or what this special forest gaurdian was. Though, if it was a diety it was highly unlikely that they'd even see it during their visit. They were likely on their own when it came to navigating this forest.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Icee Icee

"A Shieldon eh? Get ready to feel my Magikarp's power! Magicarp, Use Splash!"
The fish started flopping around, as Link stared with a confused stare. What exactly was the fish doing?
Link figured Helmasaur (Although the Fisherman called it a Shieldon, could it be that this Helmasaur be from this land?) should get an attack in, because he had no clue what the fish could do.
"Helmasaur, use uh.... Headbutt!"
He commanded, taking a guess as to one of his partners moves.

Helmasaur ran up to the fish and smashed its head into the fish. The fish got knocked back and had fainted. The fisherman was surprised.
"H-How? That Shieldon just Ko'd my Magikarp! It must be my imagination."
He held up his pokeball and recalled his Magikarp, before sending out another pokeball, and another Magikarp appeared from inside it.
But the same result happened, and again four more times.

The Fisherman was speechless, and took his wallet out to throw it at Link's face.
"Here, take my money, just leave me alone!"
The wallet fell off of Link's face and plopped on the ground. Link picked the wallet up and looked at the fisherman, thinking he was going crazy, but the fisherman ran off in fear.

Seems like he was not going to give the trio any information. There were 2 more fishermen to ask however. Maybe one of them had the answer they seek.

(Link obtained 2,000 Pokedollars)​

Shinobu Kocho
Lake of Rage
Icee Icee Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
"Well,that wasn't helpful." Shinobu replied.
A second fishermen,one closer to Shinobu's age came to her. " If that beautifly of yours win against my pokemon, I'll give you the information you need,but if I win,you have to go on a date with me." said the fishermen.

This fisherman was a simp...just great. However,Shinobu and her new allies still needed to know where they were. And...a Beautifly? That was the nameof the species Beautifly belonged to?
Kanae flew in front of Shinobu,ready to battle. The fishenen released a Magikarp,just like his fellow fisherman before him.
" Magikarp,use splash!" Same thing,no difference. The Magikarp flopped around.
" Is that it?" Shinobu asked. Quite frankly,that fish was patnetic. She might have a chance. Only if she knew what Kanae could do. " Show me what you can do Kanae.

On command,Kanae quickly flapped her large wings,which started to glow. She unleashed gusts of wind mixed with what seemed to be magical dust.
It was enough to KO the Magikarp.
"Not my Magikarp too!" the fishermen cried. For the next teo rounds,he released two more magikarps. Both got KO by Kanae as well. The second was KO by a what sermed to be poison that Kanae unleashed with her long nose while the third got a taste of the Beautifly's arial attacks.
" What a shame,look's like our date will not happen." Shinobu replied.
The fishermen gave her his money.
" You beat me fair and square my lady." The fishermen replied.
" We still had a deal." Shinobu replied.
" Or course." The fishermen replied. Before he could give them the information they needed,the third fidhemen bursts in.
" Hey,I wanna fight too!" He shouted.

Cereza & Cheshire

2023042322215600-481852ef9e1faae13dae5c6d1416d197-jpg.1082344
Kyojuro's response made Cereza uneasy. The self-proclaimed Demon Slayer was gracious and kind with his words, but Cereza feared Cheshire would feel as if he was being talked down to. When Kyojuro requested Cheshire behave himself, Cereza expected the Demon to transform and start posturing, or—even worse—for Cheshire to start swiping at Kyojuro's ticked-off fox. But Cheshire remained small and still in her arms, not even firing an aggrieved retort. The Demon's lack of actions shocked Cereza, but she wasn't exactly complaining about him not starting a fight either; she only nodded along to Kyojuro's words, allowing the whole conversation to fade into the background as Hal and Kyojuro exchanged greetings.

Cereza was slightly amused watching the two men interact; they were both very intense and in totally different ways. As far as meeting new people went, Cereza thought she could have done a lot worse than these two.

"Well then, we should probably see if we can get any answers about where we are from some other people around here."

Looking around the park revealed that there were significantly fewer people around than a moment ago. Given the previous marathon of screaming laughter from Cheshire and screaming screams from Hal, Cereza wasn't exactly surprised at such a revelation, but it did put a little bit of a hamper on her idea.

Eventually, Cereza's eyes settled on a woman sitting on one of the benches in the distance, a young girl sitting at her side. Mummy and daughter. Trustworthy.

Cereza took a step away from the group and towards the two on the bench, only for something to dart out of the shrub to her right and block her path. Cereza yelped when it jumped out, eyes wide and focused on her assailant, but once she got a good look at it her fears were quelled.

image.pngThe creature looked more like a yellow stuffed rabbit than anything else, what with its clearly drawn-on face, a height that barely passed her knees and skin made up of an old rag. Though, given how it was staying upright on its own despite its top-heavy frame, Cereza suspected that was not the case. It might have been another Infernal Demon bound to a toy, much like Cheshire, but it could also have been an inhabitant of this park that'd listened in on her plans with Hal and Kyojuro, now ready to answer all of her questions.

Whatever it was, one thing was for sure; it was absolutely adorable!

Cereza bent her knees and leant towards the rabbit, lowering herself till she was as level with it as she could be while still staying on her feet. She tried forming a sentence, only for her lips to freeze up in a smile and her hand on the little rabbit's delicate head, gently petting it.

"I'm so sorry," Cereza started, her petting growing more intense as the cuteness enthralled her. "You're just so adora—"

Suddenly a towering, dark appendage—thin as paper but tipped with razors—shot out from underneath the rabbit, swiping at Cereza's face. Cereza noticed before it made contact, the shadowy claw cutting through the air a hair's length from her nose as she threw herself backwards, lost balance and fell on her bottom.

"Mimi!" The rabbit exclaimed. Its voice was every bit as cute as its face, almost cute enough to make Cereza want to forgive and forget its attempt in taking her head off. Almost.

"Hey!" Cereza yelled at the rabbit as she got to her feet. "What was that for? I'm sorry if you don't like being petted, but that doesn't mean you can just attack me like that!"

The rabbit let out a sharp squeak as a second ghostly appendage came into view and joined the first one in scooping up all manners of tiny objects scattered across the park floor. Pebbles, mushrooms and even little beetles scuttling around the blades of grass; nothing was safe from the rabbit's grasp, and once it'd scooped up all it could, it began pelting its collection at Cereza and the rest of the group.

The miscellaneous objects were launched at breakneck speeds, almost like they were coming from a canon. Cereza instinctively hid her face behind Cheshire, and the demon let her know what he thought of that decision with a snarl.

"I agree!" Cereza said, too mad to realise who Cheshire was snarling at. "This rabbit needs to learn some manners; Cheshire, let's go!"

With her mind made up, Cereza threw Cheshire into the air, which seemingly caused the rabbit to stop throwing things. Both it and Cereza were fixated on the flying demon and as Cheshire reached the apex of his flight, Cereza once again expected him to transform into his more monstrous form.

But he didn't. Cheshire stayed small throughout his entire flight, landing not with a heavy thud but with a harmless tap.

"Cheshire?" Was all Cereza could muster watching the demon squirm about on the floor just in front of the rabbit. "Go on, transform."

"I can't!" The demon replied before being hoisted into the rabbit's hands and tossed back at Cereza. The demon hit Cereza square in the face, once again sending her to the floor.

Cereza's anger was quickly becoming panic; this rabbit had seemingly murderous intent and she was stuck on the ground without her trump card. She had no idea what to do; though the rabbit's body was small, its claws were not, and if she didn't get up quickly she'd soon find out what other tricks it was hiding beneath its yellow cloak.

But the rabbit was too fast.

"Mimi!" It dashed towards Cereza, claws at the ready, and all the girl could do was scream.

Interactions: Hal ( Twist Twist ), Rengoku ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

Kyojuro Rengoku
National Park
Stillsnow Stillsnow Twist Twist
The curent conversation was interupted when what looked like a stuffed rabbit came into view. Kyojuro saw the girl,Cereza,get closer to the "toy" only for some dark clawed appendage emerging from the toy to attack the girl.
"Flarrrrrr." the fox growled. "I see...either it's a demon or part of a blood demon art." Kyojuro said,being surprisingly serious.He should in front of Cereza He was about to reach for his Nichirin katana,only to notice that it wasn't there anymore.

"How silly for me! I forgot that my Nichiron blade is gone!" Kyojuro replied with a smile. He took the blow for Cereza,which made his fox companion react and dash toward the flame hashira.
His new fox companion stood in front of him,ready to fight what Kyojuro thought was a demon.

" I understand what you're trying to do my friend,but this a demon. Bites and claw attacks won't be enough to defeat it..."
He stopped to talk when he saw domething unusual. A red aura surounded the fox,only to become actual fire. The flame surounding the fox didn't burn the creature. Kyojuro smiled. "Amazing. I never thought I would see Yokai magic at work! Very well then. Let's make sure this creature dosen't attack the innocents!"
"Flarrreeeeeee!!!"

The fire fox charged toward the rabbit like toy demon,attempting a firery tackle at the creature.

"Set your heart ablaze!"

entus
───────────────────────────────────────────

Location: Ilex Forest | Interactions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Icee Icee
Maybe his question had been rather redundant especially since he already knew the others were from other worlds as well. Ven had been hoping all too much that one of them might have somehow heard of it despite it all. Either way, he felt like an idiot for asking, though he wouldn't let the others see that.

Giving a small nod towards both their responses, Ventus quietly let himself think. There had to be some reason Apollo had brought them here rather than towards a town, but what exactly? Rubbing his chin in thought, it took him a moment before an idea surfaced. Could the guardian help them? There was no telling if it could, or if it even existed at all, but it was the only reason he could think of off the top of his head.

"It might be possible that this guardian can help us," he blurted out before shifting his gaze back to his owl companion. "Is that why you brought us here?"

Apollo flapped his wings cheerfully at his sides before cawing out. Was that a yes? It seemed like it, but the Pokemon's actions were admittedly hard to decipher but he was doing his best to understand. It was all he could do.

Putting that aside, the teen turned to face Zenitsu and Lea. "I'm not sure how we can make this guardian appear, but maybe we should brainstorm some ideas! If Apollo thinks it can help us, then we gotta at least try!"

Enthusiasm oozed from his words and his face matched. Everything about Ven in the moment shone brightly with positivity, though that positive attitude would only carry him so far. The sound of a cracking branch was enough to brief snap it and forced him to become more alert. Even Apollo puffed out his chest and began to look around for the sources owner.

"Well, well, well..." a deep voice rumbled out from behind the trio and their Pokemon. "Looks like a bunch of little twerps are sticking their noses where they don't belong."

Stepping out from the tree line, a man dressed in all black appeared. On his chest was a bright red R. What it stood for, Ventus was unsure, but from his tone of voice and body language, he could tell this guy was bad news. Even Apollo sensed that and swooped down from the shrine to stand in front of Ven with his wings spread out defensively.

"Aw how cute, but if you think some lowly bird is going to keep you safe you better think again, kid," he laughed. Reaching for his belt the grunt plucked three pokeballs from it and held them between his fingers. "I'll just have to teach you three not to mess with the guardian Celebi."

Without any other kind of warning, the man enlarged the three balls and immediately threw them out. From them came three Pokemon that were completely different from the ones the trio had- a Rattata, Spinarak and Poochyena. Unlike the wild ones, these three showed clear signs of battle readiness. Ventus would know it anywhere, but still he had to try and calm the situation before it spiraled out of hand.

"We weren't trying to mess with the guardian!" Ven protested. While he was confident his words, his eyes warily watched as the other man's three Pokemon companions began to close in on them. "We were only ho-"

"I don't need your excuses kiddo! Now prepare to face the consequences of your actions!"

As the man's voice raised, his Pokemon lurched forward- the Rattata targeting Zenitsu and his Pichu, the Poochyena pouncing towards Lea's Growlithe, and the Spinarak skittering at Apollo. It seemed they would have to fight. Words were not going to get through.

images.jpeg-3.jpg

STEVE

Lake of Rage

Steve watched as the fishermen got their fish knocked out in a rather pathetic fashion. He found himself thinking back to Captain John and how he so effortlessly dealt with some rowdy soldiers in their platoon, thinking that they were strong enough to actually override the captain's orders. All and all, they could barely hold a gun right and John simply knocked them in the back of the heads and dragged them to HQ to face punishment for being rowdy. He even went so far as to call them all pathetic...as well as a few other choice words Steve wouldn't repeat. The soldier couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness. He already missed that goofball. He wondered if John realized he was missing by now. If he did, he was most certainly a basket case. Afterall, Steve had already been a prisoner of war once and from what he heard from Ted and Tankwoman, the captain had about lost his mind until Steve was back safe.

"....I'm honestly speechless." the second in command spoke up when the dust had settled. "Did thry really think they even had a chance in the first place?"

He glanced at the fisherman who had just battler Shinobu all for a shot at a date with her.

"And you were just horribly desperate." he said bluntly. "Seriously. Go and get a life."

Okay, maybe some of John's smugness had come out in that moment. But it was the soldier's uncensored opinion. Crossing his arms, Steve awaited the fishermen to fufill their end of the deal. Only for the third one to interrupt everything and go charging at them. As the only one who had yet to battle, Steve stepped forward, Sharpblade following suit and getting into his battle stance once more.

images.jpeg.jpg

"Let me guess, another fish coming my way too? I'm sure Sharpblade and I can handle it." he said, nodding toward the bladed creature.

Sharpblade gave a determined sounding chirp. Seems that this guy was used to battles. Honestly, it seemed he was more used to battles than his fellow travellers' companions. Was Sharpblade perhaps older than them? More conditioned to this? Heh. Fitting. Steve had yet to know Shinobu's age but he was pretty sure that he was also the oldest one of the travellers here by a fair bit. Not that Steve minded. It was actually a change from his time in the millitary where he was actually younger than some of his fellow soldiers. It caused some of them to not bother taking him as seriously as he'd like, or saying that John just gave Steve his rank because of favoritism. Perhaps it was a little bit true but it didn't mean Steve didn't have expirience. Now, Steve was the oldest and most experienced. He felt as if he had to set an example for the others, in a way.

"Bring it on! We'll take it out just like the others!"

images.jpeg-1.jpg

LEA

Ilex Forest

"Seems to me that the gaurdian has a home somewhere here." Lea suggested in response to Ventus's pondering. "If we can just find it, maybe we can see if it'll help us."

He had to admit, he shared Ventus's hopeful enthusiasm. The way the sign had painted this gaurdian, it was pretty likely that it was powerful. Perhaps even powerful enough to get them all back to their proper homes. However, if his time in the Organization taught him anything, it was that nothing was a simple as it seemed. There was bound to be more to it - bound to be more gaps they had to fill in before they could go home free. One way or another, Lea was bracing himself for an adventure out of this little portal mishap.

The sudden noise got his attention and he immeitely looked over as the newcomer came into view. He knew nothing of this world yet he could just tell that this guy oozed bad news. Tiger seemed to agree as he immediately jumped in front of the ex-organization member, barking and baring his teeth. Lea could feel warmth coming from Tiger. Was he perhaps fire elemented?

"Let me guess, you're from another icky organization, aren't you?" he smirked toward the newcomer, holding Tiger's ball as he rested his arm behind his back, similar to how he would hold his Keyblade if he could summon it. "Well, just so you know, I've already dealt with my fair share of that. There's no way we're just gonna let you have your way. If anyone's bugging the gaurdian of this forest, it's you for wanting unessacary fights!!"

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Tiger barked his agreement as the intruder tossed out his Pokeballs. Was this the norm of this world? To battle with creatures instead of one's own powers? Lea had to admit that was rather odd but he would go along with it. He didn't want to see Tiger get hurt afterall. The dog was just too adorable to let get hurt. And so innocent! Yet Tiger was just as quick to shift to battle mode. He was looking at Lea expectantly as his opponent approached. The creature looked just like another dog yet it was much more intimidating looking. Nothing like the innocent friendliness that eminated from Tiger.

Wait. Was Lea supposed to tell Tiger to do something?

What even did this dog have? More importantly, how was Lea supposed to give orders? How was he sure Tiger would even know what to do? Either way, the opponent was fast-approaching and Tiger was definatrly going to get hurt if Lea didn't permit the little dog to do something.

"Okay, well...use your fire powers or something, Tiger!! I dunno, make a flame wheel!"

Lea was at a loss. He didn't know what would trigger the little dog to respond. He was lucky though for the dog seemed to understand something of what he had just commanded and surrounded himself in a veil of fire, forming a quick wheel of flame which was launched at the other opposing dog. The attack was right on target too foe it collided with the other just before it could attempt to bite Tiger.

"That was close..." Lea said, sighing in releif.

However, the battle wasn't quite over. Despite the burn from the flame, the opposing dog was still standing. It bared its teeth, clearly irritated with its attack being interrupted. Seems it waa just as hostile as the person who sent it out in the first place. Not allowing Lea to issue another command, the little dog pounced on Tiger, successfully landing a bite to the little dog's leg which made the little guy give a yip of pain.

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ilex Forest
Icee Icee Ploegy Ploegy
" I just hope this guardian can help us." Zenitsu replied. " This shrine reminds me for many shrines across my homeland...well,those I visited. " he added.

He hoped he was just as optimistic and hopeful as Ventus and Tanjiro. Prior to ending up in this world, Zenitsu made some progress and compkained less. Ending up in this world made hum regress. As a member of the Demon Corps,he had to complete dangerous missions. He never been on an adventure before. This was different but still dangerous.

Unfortunatly for Zenitsu ( and his friends) danger came to them in the form of a man with a dark uniform. The only villains thay Zenitsu confronted in the past were flesh hungry demons...but the enemy in front of him was a human being, fulling willing to hurt them. The man sent three creature: A dark dog,a purple rat and....

" Sp...Sp....SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!" Zenitsu screams " NO! IF IT'S LIKE THAT SPIDER DEMON,..I ALMOST GOT TURNED INTO A SPIDER BY IT!!! AHHH!!"

Zenitsu was too distracted by the Spinarak that he didn't notice the Rattata charging toward him.

Fortunatly,Raimaru jumped from his shoulder and faced the other rodent.
"T...Thanks Raimaru! I own you one...." his new companion was ready to fight. Zenitsu guessed that he had to issue battle commands to Raimaru.
But how?

He knew that Raimaru had thunder abilities...but how to tell him to attack?

Zenitsu was anxious....he blacked out,but stayed up. When he raised his head back up,despite being asleep,the expresion on his face was a serious one. The previously anxious,and cowardly boy looked like a different person.

" Raimaru, let's work together. If we have to defeat this rat to teach this evil man a lesson,then so be it." "Pi!" The Pichu shouted.

"I don't know what you can do,but I know that you have the power of thunder and lightning. Show them the power of thunder!" Zenitsu ordered.
Sparks were seen on Raimaru's pink cheeks.
"Piiiiiiichuuuuuuuu!"
The Pichu unleashed a powerful bolt of electricity toward the Rattata,shocking the rat.

The rat pokemon was weakened but still able to fight. It growled toward Raimaru.

d0ca9e59a13613c3cfd6aa7e6759501d.png

Hal-Malcolm-paure.webp

Hal nodded meekly along as Kyojuro tried to alleviate his fears, casting a wide eyed glance at the scaly saurian at the eccentric's mention of bonds. The big guy gave a hearty nod in agreement. "Ma! Choke!" it said proudly, looking Hal straight in the eye.

Hesitant at best about Kyojuro's claims that these creatures were friendly, with 'his friend' stating confidently it wanted to strangle it's own mother. Though to be fair, Hal felt the same way when it came his own mother in law so in that sense maybe the young man was right. Hal couldn't help but wonder if they're was anything else he and the bodybuilder had in common, however this possible eye opening trail of thought was cut off as the middle aged man was suddenly pelted by sticks and stones.

Yelping in both pain and fear, Hal tried to shield himself, ducking his head behind his arms. Looking through the cracks of his fingers, Hal could see Cereza being assaulted by another evil puppet. While Kyojuro ran to her aid, Hal hid behind his hands, yelping as debris hit painfully across his body. Already as terrified as he could ever be, each battering hastily drew from within him another emotion. Hearing Cereza's scream pushed him over the edge.

Malcolm-in-the-Middle-Facts.jpg

Normally an advocate in his wife's own anger, Hal was already on the brink of his own frustration until finally he had the last straw. Anger overcame fear, as Hal drew himself upright, raising a fist into the air, an outstretched finger pointing condemningly towards the heavens. Eye's blazing, his forehead creased in unabated rage, Hal stared at the yellow doll, Kyojuro and his dog fighting each other by a scared Cereza, the former seeming to mimic the dogs attack.

"KNOCK IT OFF, YOU THREE!!!" he roared, seeing his own bothersome boys within the trio. Acting out his actions beside him, Hal could see his shiny friend in the corner of the eye, though he seemed to take things one step further.

Stomping towards the trio, the creatures hand took on a dark glow as it barged into the fray, slapping it's muscular hand down hard on the puppets head. Hal was taken aback, his eyebrows raising in disbelief, as his 'friend' stepped into the fray on his behalf it seemed. Looking up brokenly, the eyes on 'Mimi''s stomach glanced around at the other two creatures. Growing large, the doll eyes sparkled endearingly at Machoke and Flareon. Hal could see his 'friend' falter for a moment, his lips curling into a loving smile but Hal had seen this trick before from his own boys, Dewey and Jamie. "It's all an act!" Hal shouted to the beastial bodybuilder "I've raised four boys and I've seen it all before. Stay focused!"

Hal's coaching seemed to fall on deaf ears, his 'friend' merely standing there, arms clenched to his side. Hal squinted slightly in his 'friends' shine, while 'Mimi' seemed to take advantage of the situation and jumped at the saurian strongman, scratching his luminous chest with it's tail. Hal groaned in exasperation, swiping his fist through the air, his friend stumbling towards Kyojuro and Cereza with the blow.

"I SAID KNOCK IT OFF!!!" Hal shouted once again, this time at the puppet, growing increasingly infuriated at his scolding being ignored. Seeing his 'friend' wallop 'Mimi' once again but even harder than before for it's disrespect made Hal whoop with glee. So focused on the fight, Hal forget about Kyojuro's own 'friend' who was probably readying another attack. On the ropes and focused on the brilliant bodybuilder, maybe Flareon's attack would be the clincher....
Mentions: Cereza ( Stillsnow Stillsnow ), Kyojuro ( SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 )

Last edited:

8ca2a12e11f21df056b4eb7fdb2fc538.png

As Saki made his way down Route 42, a strange individual suddenly rushed straight at him. He thought at first it was one of the kappa's, with its green legs, hands and gumdrop head, but as it got closer, Saki realised it was just some adolescent in a costume.

"Yo! Trainer!" The Poke Maniac had obviously mistaken Saki for a fellow Trainer from the Poke Ball he held in his hand. "Judging by your costume, you must be as serious about Bisharp as I am about Nidoran." Saki had no idea what the boy was babbling on about? Trainer? Bisharp? Nidoran? "But let's see if you're as serious about becoming a Champion." Was this boy actually challenging him to a fight? At his age, Saki was already the most proficient and cunning assassin in the entire Foot Clan so this boy was either very brave or very foolish.

The ninjutsu master got into a fighting stance, prepared to give the boy a swift death but as it turned out the Poke Maniac was not to be his opponent. Reaching into his costume's lower part, the teenager pulled out a Poke Ball. Although it was a different colour, red and white rather than green and black, Saki recognised it to be the same as his device. "Get 'em, Nidorino!" The boy exclaimed, throwing the Poke Ball towards the ground and causing a light purple one horned rabbit-like yokai to emerge in a white light.

"Nido!" The freakish rabbit growled, pawing at the dirt with its foot.

Saki looked down at his own Poke Ball. So these devices can both capture and release these yokai. Although he was sure he could take this monster down without any help, Saki was curious to try the device out for himself. "Isonade... Join me!" He roared, throwing his Poke Ball and releasing his own yokai to do battle with.

Last edited:
Kyojuro Rengoku
National Park
Twist Twist Stillsnow Stillsnow

At first,things were not looking good.
The fox( known as the locals as a Flareon,one of many evolves forms of the pokemon Eevee) was caught in one of the doll demon's tricks. The Flareon was temporarally entranced.
" A blood demon art." Kyojuro said to himself. This demon,or what he thought was one was indeed powerful. He noticed Hal and was surprised. The man let go of his fear and was angry. He commanded his own creature, a repitilian humanoid to attack the doll demon." What do you know. I knew you would make it Hal-san!" Kyojuro shouted.

Right now,the Flame has to focus on his own's creature. He had to help his new friend.He had fallen to a blood demon art in the recent past. In the Mugen train,he had fallen to Lower Moon one Enmu's dream Blood demon art. He managed to escape though,thanks to Tanjiro Kamado's demon sister.

"Keep yourself together my friend! Don't let this demon control you!"
On cue,the Flareon snapped out of it. " A long range attack who be better." Kyojuro told his Flareon. The fire pokemon breaths fire toward the doll.
It's flames not only gave damage to the doll,but burned it as well.
Kyojuro just noticed something else. His Flateon's attack was faster then before.

Last edited:
entus

Ventus had little time to comprehend the situation before the stranger's Pokemon were already moving in on the trio. His friendly demeanor quickly faded and in its place appeared a battle ready expression. If words were not going to get through then he'd have to fight his way through- or rather depend on Apollo for that. What could the owl even do?

While the thought had previously crossed his mind, Ven hadn't had enough time to think it over. Unfortunately, he'd have to figure it out on the fly, especially since Apollo had turned towards him. The owl looked expectantly at him, clearly waiting for some kind of order. What was he supposed to do? Would it do anything he said? It was worth a shot, though it was clear that he didn't have much time to mess around either.

"Uh... You can fly around, so can you use your wings for some kind of attack? Maybe a wing flap...?" he questioned. His words left Apollo staring blankly back at him, making it clear that throwing out some random command wasn't going to do. How was he supposed to know what he could do then? Had it been written somewhere? Maybe on the ball he came with. Fishing into his pocket, he pulled it out and unexpectantly it enlarged in it. Holding back his shock, he rolled it around in his hand in hopes of finding his answer, but there was nothing.

He was running out of time. Zenitsu's scream made him aware of that. Ignoring the other boy's shouts about a spider, Ven's attention shifted back to his partner and his mind raced in a complete panic. "You were pecking me earlier. Could you peck at this thing, please?!"

That registered with the Pokemon and just in the nick of time, Apollo turned back towards the oncoming Spinarak and jumped forward, jabbing its beak repeatedly into the arachnid. The other creature hissed out in pain as it barely managed to escape from the owl's repeated pecks. As it did, it spat out a string of web, latching it onto its feathery opponent and scurrying around in attempt to snare it in its web.

Wrinkling his nose, Ven gave a shake of his head. What now? He wasn't sure what else Apollo could do, and continuing to have him peck was out of the option, especially as he was being tied up in the Spinarak's string shot. Luckily for him the owl had no desire to be tangled for too long and with a forceful flap of his wings, he was able to break free from the webbing around him. Cawing in anger, the Pokemon decided to take matters into. Opening its beak, the Rowlet fired out several round shaped seeds and pelted the spider until it collapsed in its place.

Seeing the other creature faint, Ventus saw the expression on the grunt's face begin to change. The once cocky expression was quickly slipping away and replaced by a grimace. Reluctantly, the man returned the Spinarak to its ball before he glared in the teen's direction. His eyes sent a shiver down Ventus' spine, but the boy did his best to hold it together. He couldn't let himself get easily intimidated.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ilex forest
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee

His eyes might be closed at the moment,but the unconcious but still standing Zenitsu could still hear what is going on. His sharp sense of hearing was still working. He could detect Raimaru's location as well as his opponent by sound. Even their curent state. The rat control by the shady man was damaged but still standing and ready to fight.

"I'm not gonna lose to weird brats like you!!!" The Rocket grunt shouts. "Ratatta, Hyper fang! Tear that Pichu to shreads!"

The Ratatta charged toward Raimaru,jaws opened and ready to bite. Zenitsu could hear the sounds of it's sharp bucked fang from where he stands.
" Raimaru! Watch out!!!" "Piiiii!!!!" The small mouse pokemon dodged the attack. He was scared and somewhat injured by his own prior electrical attacks. "Try to use another electrical attack you might know!" Zenitsu shouted.
The panicing Pichu unleashed a wave of electricity,which instantly paralysed the Ratatta. The grunt ordered it to attack. It didn't work.
Raimaru,surounded by electricity,charged at the same superspeed,his trainer reaches when he perform the Thunderclap and Flash technique.
Raimaru,tackles the Ratatta,shocking it at the same time. It was enough to KO the pesky rodent.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

LEA

Ilex Forest

Lea could see that the creatures that attacked Zenitsu and Ventus's creatures had been taken care of which only left him and Tiger still in a battle. He had to admit, the competitive side of him was scolding himself for letting his battle go on this long but the other side of him blamed the delay on the fact that he simply just didn't understand this system of battling yet. Afterall, relying on a creature entirely for his battles was entirely new. He was so used to being able to use his chakrams or his Keyblade to defend himself whenever things got ugly. Now, his powers were sesled and Tiger was his only means of defense - it seemed to also be the true for the other inhabitants of this world as it didn't seem this weird guy had any powers either.

Despite enduring a minor bite, Tiger was still going strong. It seemed that getting hit once upset the little dog for he immediately jumped and pounced on thenother dog, giving it a harsh bite. Combined with the burn Tiger had given before, it was enough to finally knock it out, all three of the crestures that had been sent to attack them now spewn across the ground in pitiful unconscious heaps.

"Well, that was easier than I expected but I'm not complaining." Lea shrugged as he saw the man was all out of Pokemon - or at least seemingly so that is.

He glanced back at Tiger. The little dog now had a bite wound and while he didn't seem too affected by it, Lea was concerned. If any wounds went untreated, they were bound to get worse. Maybe when this grunt finally ran for the hills, they could find something to help his companion.

For now though, Lea focused his attention on the grunt, smirking in victory as Tiger chimed in with a happy bark.

"We defeated all of your creatures. So what now? You acted like you were all big and bad. Sounds to me like you were all hot air in the end."

• scroll me!

tags
    :p

Princess Peach

and Clefairy

"Princess, come back!!"

Peach slowly got a sense of where she was. She had been fleeing for her life, her toads scrambling to her aid. She had expected to be kidnapped by the fearsome Koopa King, Bowser, but instead...

"Where am I...?" she asked herself, still feeling a bit cloudy in the mind. She shook her head a bit, trying to clear said clouds, and she looked around. She was in a small town, on the edge of a big forest. She heard footsteps behind her, and she whirled around.

A young man behind her held out her crown. "Are you okay, ma'am?" the boy asked. It was obvious that he wanted to ask about Peach's princess attire.

Peach nodded, still a bit shaken up, perching the crown back onto her head. "D-do you...could you tell me where I am?"

The boy, still very clearly concerned, replied, "Well, we're in Azalea Town, aren't we? Next to Ilex Forest?"

"O-oh..." Peach nodded and tried to make it look like she understood.

Tags: N/A

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
entus

Noticing both Lea and Zenitsu's battles ending, a smirk formed upon Ventus' face. Clearly this man had been all talk and nothing more. The disgust on his face was more than enough to tell how he was feeling. Seeing the other two fallen Pokemon disappear back into their balls, the teen was prepared for the man to admit defeat, but instead he scuffed in annoyance before turning his back towards the trio. He was prepared to retreat.

Without a word of warning, the man pushed himself forward in the direction he had come from. Ven's eyes widened at the sight of it, but he wasn't simply going to let this man go without some kind of explanation, or even an apology. He gave no thought to his own movements, but in a split second he darted forward in pursuit of the grunt. Thankfully the man wouldn't get far before the boy had caught up to him and dove at him.

THUD!

The pair hit the ground and momentarily rolled across the ground in a brief scrum. Despite his smaller size, Ventus was able to overpower the grunt and pinned him down. Holding his arms against the ground, the keyblade wielder sat on top of him and glared down. For someone who was usually much less aggressive, Ven had proved he had some fight in him. The kindness was long gone from his features and his whole demeanor gave off a determined aura.

"Now that was very rude!" he scolded. "You don't take losses well do you?"

The grunt growled as he struggled under the other's weight, but Ventus held his ground. He wasn't going to be shaken that easily. This man was going to give them answers of some kind, even if it was something as simple as directions.

"You claimed that we were bothering the guardian... Do you know about it then?" Ven figured that was the best place to start, though he wasn't sure how willing this man was going to be. Aggressive people like him hardly ever wanted to be useful. In a way it reminded him of how Vanitas had been towards him. The other had always been trying to get under his skin and attempting to put negativity in his mind. He wouldn't let this man do the same.

"And why would I tell you about Celebi? You're all just a bunch of punks."

Cawing at the man's words, Apollo hopped forward and jumped onto the grunt's chest in frustration. Repeatedly stomping his talons against his chest, the criminal winced in pain before once again wriggling around, this time in hopes of throwing the owl off him.

Noticing the man's discomfort, Ventus knew he now had a bargaining chip at play. As much as he hated using such leverage over others, it was their best chance of getting info. "I'll tell him to stop if you tell us about the guardian."

The man's face twisted in displeasure, but he sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'll talk! Get this thing to stop already!'

Nodding, Ven's eyes moved down to his companion and he gestured his head to tell him to stop. Obediently, the Rowlet obeyed and with a satisfied coo he jumped onto the ground. He waddled over near the grunt's face and puffed out his chest proudly. Ventus couldn't help letting himself chuckle at it all. His partner definitely was a character. Composing himself after a few seconds, he looked back down at the man. "Now tell us what you know."

"The guardian is known as Celebi and it's said to protect this forest with its mythical powers. Nobody knows when it decides to show up, but it's said to travel through time, making it hard to catch."

A being that travels through time. It wasn't an odd notion, yet Ventus wasn't sure how to comprehend it. Could it have been Celebi that had brought them here in the first place? It was possible and it would explain why Lea was older than he remembered, but it didn't explain everything. The man didn't mention it having the ability to travel to other worlds, but then again, maybe that concept wasn't common here.

Ven's mind began to wander, which in turn brought his defenses down and in that moment he felt the grunt's leg shift before his knee jabbed into the unsuspecting boy's gut. A sharp "oof" escaped Ventus' lips before the other man managed to break free of his weakened grip. In an instant Ven found himself thrown aside and the grunt scrambled to his feet before darting off deeper into the forest.

Groaning softly, the keyblade wielder rolled onto his back and glanced in the direction of his companions. "Sorry he got away..." he sighed as Apollo hopped over and perched himself on top of his trainer. "At least we got some information, right?"

c48acf807660c0a44ef688976326895c.png

Optimus Primal watched the two humans and it became clear to him from their interactions that they seemed to know each other. It also afforded him a brief window to process what the male human had said to him and something bothered him. As far as he could tell, the young man was obviously human so, if this was in fact Earth, why would he think that he, a Cybertronian, was from around here? The reaction from the first human he had encountered, though hardly welcomed, made a certain amount more sense to him. It had been hundreds of years since their two species had last interacted and humans seemed to have short memories when it came to their past. Could he be wrong about this planet being Earth?

As he thought to himself, Optimus could overhear Noah's own musings and one word in particular stood out to his audio receptors; Aionios. The word was unfamiliar to the Maximal but the way he used it meant it was most likely a place. A planet, maybe? Humans were capable of space travel so they could have colonised other worlds in the last several hundred years or so. Maybe where ever he had ended up wasn't in fact Earth, but another planet known as Aionios? The idea certainly sounded a little far-fetched but it was definitely not impossible.

Noah then directed his questions away from himself and towards Optimus. "I'm afraid not." Optimus responded. He looked down at the two creatures now playing around near his feet. "If my DNA scanner was working, I might have been able to give you an answer." Optimus returned his gaze back towards Noah and Mio. "I'm looking for some friends of my own, my crew. Have you seen them? We got separated somehow. I think our ship might have crash landed here and I fear they may be damaged."

Ploegy Ploegy @THE ZEKENATOR

Last edited:

• full
    Cassette Girl
    and Togedemaru
    cutiefly-flying-midair-pokemon-wallpaper-preview.jpg

"Well, isn't THIS a predicament..."
    Ukiyo sighed, scratching her head. She was hunting around for her hat, which she had lost upon stumbling into this strange forest. One minute she had been in a dark alleyway, the next, she was here. The last thing she needed was to lose her precious hat as well.

Eventually, she spotted a small patch of indigo in the endless greenery of the forest, and she sighed with relief as she hurried over to it.
    She was just about to pick it up when her hat moved. Cassette Girl halted, suddenly nervous. She looked around quickly, perhaps expecting to see a grizzly bear looking for her cub (wearing Kassetto's hat, of course), or something similar to that, but nothing. It was a bit too quiet for her. She looked back at her hat, but...it had vanished!

Ukiyo looked around wildly for her hat, and she saw it hurrying away along the trail, clearly on top of some small creature. "Hey, come back here!!!" Ukiyo demanded as she sprinted behind her hat, determined not to lose it.

• scroll me!

tags
    N/A

Princess Peach

and Clefairy

"It's a rather small town..." the boy admitted.

"Well, where can I find a bigger area??" Peach demanded, a tad impatiently. She was just anxious to figure out the best way to get back to the Mushroom Kingdom and she figured that it probably would reside in a city of some sort.

"Well, one of the closest places is Goldenrod City." the boy said. "All you have to do is go through Ilex Forest and take the route-"

Peach was already hurrying toward the forest. "Hey, wait, ma'am!! Don't you have a Pokemon with you?? Ilex Forest is filled with wild Pokemon!!" the boy called after her, but she was already too far away.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
"We're almost out of ingredients for minestrone, Hakumei."

"Want to pick tomatos from the mountain again, Mikochi?"

"I think I'll buy from the marketplace this time."

Just then, the doorbell rang, greeting them was the usual grasshopper.

"Here's today's news, girls!"

"Thanks!"

Hakumei prepared to read it.

"Oh? It says here that there's some kind of new creature sighting."

"Another bird?"

"The shadow doesn't look like a bird. I've been around yet I don't know anything about this thing. Those are clearly... horns. Hey, Mikochi, do you want to meet this guy?"

"There's no legend, there's no pattern, how do you intend to find him?"

The doorbell rang again.

"WERE YOU SURPRISED?"

They were.

"It's him! It's him!"

"It's me! It's me!"

"Seems that he's too big to fit into the door," Mikochi adds.

"Not a problem!"

The djinn creature generates a hoop beside it, entering it and allowing himself to enter. The house was spacious enough for it to barely be below the ceiling after all.

"What are you here for, stranger?" Hakumei asked.

"You! Both of you!"

It was at this point that hoops appeared below the pair, sending then plummeting.

~~~
hakumei-and-mikochi.jpg

Hakumei & Mikochi
Tags: Forevermore Forevermore A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

When the pair rose, they saw the same thing - a pair of mice, a lot larger than the ones they were used to, tending to them. The mice were surprised to say the least.

tandemaus.jpg

"You two took care of us?" Mikochi asked, "thank you! However can we repay you?"

The mice shook their heads.

"They're not very talkative," Hakumei adds, "I have to say, they have a nice house, though. Wonder if their front roof is made of bones like ours!"

"I hope not," Mikochi comments.

The two leave the room and enter what appeared to be a living room, complete with a table. The mouse with the shirt-like pattern began to serve a good variety of foods - berries, cheese and more.

"All this, for us? You shouldn't have!" Mikochi says.

"I'm digging in. Thanks for the food," Hakumei says before preparing to eat her fill.

Mikochi's stomach growls.

The mice join them at the table, prompting Mikochi to join.

"I've never eaten these berries before," Mikochi says, "do you think you could show us where we could find some?"

~~~

"I should prepare a meal for you two in return for your help!"

The four had come and gone on a trip, their backs holding full wicker baskets. They arrive back at the mouse pairs' nest, located in a tree stump.

Before they could enter the nest once more, something seemed to run over and completely flatten the stump of a nest. Following this, more of its kind followed.

965.png

It was a mass outbreak, and these engine creatures were ready to crash into Palutena and Lilligant!

The mice started screeching, mouths wide open as they started running in circles, a natural reaction to seeing your house destroyed.

"Let's check out what's going on," Hakumei suggests.

"There is no way we can catch up with them."

The mice snap out of their disarray, before each one grabs one of the pair and they perform a great leap onto the top of the glorified biker gang, jumping forward by using these living engines as platforms.

images.jpeg-3.jpg

STEVE

Lake of Rage

Like with all the other battles, Sharpblade had no problem besting the fish that literally didn't do anything in response. Honestly, seeing the same result three times over bafflef Steve on why the fishermen even thought they had a chance to begin with. They weren't even from this world and yet they easily bested these guys.

"Are you guys gonna be useful and give us some information or are you just gonna run away like the cowardly creatures you have?" the soldier asked as Sharpblade chirped his agreement. It honestly made Steve happy to know the and his new companion were on the same brainwave on all of this.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

LEA

Ilex Forest

Lea watched the scene with Ventus and the grunt, standing off to the side though keeping an eye out just in case things escalated further than what they had already. It was bad enough that their companions were risking physical injuries by doing these battles and now Ven had thrown himself in the middle of a wrestling match with the grunt. Though, honestly, Lea didn't blame him for acting in tbat way - he would have done the same thing if Ven hadn't done it first. Didn't mean that he wasn't going to be ready just in case.

Luckily though, it seemed that both Ven and Apallo had the situation covered. He glanced at Tiger, seeing the dog creature watching with excitement, almost as if he were somewhat envious of Apallo's bravery. Lea felt Tiger's tail brush against his leg and he couldn't help but pet the creature. Tiget's fur was warm and fluffy. It was rather nice, even more so since Lea himself had fire powers.

When the grunt finally revealed some information, Lea's reaction was a look of annoyance as he rubbed his head.

"More icky time travel stuff?" he couldn't help but speak as he sighed.

Lea had dealt with time travel before. Something about some members of the Organization, those who are now part of the 13 Darknesses they were gearing up to face, being from different timelines. Like that young version of Xehanort. To Lea, time travel was nothing but trouble and complocation so to him this gaurdian sounded more chaotic than helpful.

"Looks like we won't be getting much help from the gaurdian. Chances are, we won't even see it." he guessed to himself.

When he spotted the grunt making a run for it he tried to give chase but it seemed the man was used to having to make a run for it and was gone within minutes. He couldn't help but glare, Tiger giving a few angry barks as the grunt disappeared. He then glanced at Ven, who was apologizing about the guy running away.

"Don't worry about it. At least you were brave though to actually scare some info out of him." he reassured the guy before sighing. "Though I have a feeling this gaurdian won't be much help. Time travel is an icky business. Besides, we need to get to our own worlds. Not just go through time in this one. Finding this Celebi probably won't help our situation."

• full
    Cassette Girl
    and Togedemaru
    cutiefly-flying-midair-pokemon-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Tags: Forevermore Forevermore Crow Crow

"Please, wait!!" Ukiyo called, still pursuing her hat and the small animal in it. She was so close...it was in grabbing reach...
    Ukiyo tripped on a tree root poking through the grass, and tumbled, bumping into someone's legs.

She looked up, and saw a tall, divinely beautiful lady and a strange flower-like monster next to her. "Uhh...hi." Cassette Girl muttered, staggering to her feet. She looked over to her side, and saw a small, hedgehog-like creature flipped onto its back, full upside-down turtle, lying next to her cap.

Before she could grab her precious hat, Kassetto realized that they were surrounded. There was a horde of big bee monsters flying towards them in a frenzy, while a pack of beasts that resembled engines were coming in from the opposite direction.
    "What do we do?!" Cassette Girl asked, beginning to panic as she tried to figure a way out. The hedgehog thing struggled to get onto its feet, clearly fearful.​

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Ilex Forest
Ploegy Ploegy Icee Icee

The nearby noises were enough to wake Zenitsu up. "What...what happened?" the demon slayer asked. He noticed that Raimaru was partly injured. "AHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"he cried,grabbing and hugging the Pichu."Did that bad man and his creatures did this to you?!" he said,crying.

He then heard Ventus's cries and noticed the boy chasing the fleeing grunt.
He can even hear their conversation from where he was standing.
The guardian of the forest can travel through time? What was that about?
Was it a deity or something?

Ventus then returned from making the grunt talk. " Time travel? How is it supposed to help us? I mean,how are we suppose to find this Celebi creature?" Zenitsu asked.

entus
4838fa1d881c8195aec4db0e15094ae9.jpg

Ventus didn't move from his place on the ground as he heard Lea begin to speak. From the sounds of it, he was quick to dismiss the idea of the guardian being of importance to them. He couldn't really blame him. From how he spoke about time travel, it was clear he didn't have a good experience with it, and who could blame him. It seemed like a hassle even in Ven's eyes, but he still clung to the possibility that it might be the culprit they were after.

Finally pushing himself up into a sitting position, the keyblade wielder lifted a hand up to rub the back of his head and slowly run his fingers through his hair as he silently thought things over. Hearing Zenitsu question it as well forced him to at least consider things differently. Even so, he couldn't think of another explanation for how Lea could look so much older. Time travel had to be involved somehow, right? Maybe he was overthinking it though, but then again, did it hurt to talk through his own thought process? Probably not.

"Well, I would agree that chasing this guardian seems pointless, but one thing is stopping me from thinking that..." For a moment he paused and turned his head towards Lea. He couldn't say for certain this was the same boy he had met recently, but the similarities added up- the looks, personality, even the catchphrase. He needed to at least voice it. "Thing is, I met a boy named Lea only recently... He was just like you, only he was around my own age and dressed differently... Because of that, I wonder if time travel is at play... Maybe I'm overthinking things, but it all seems odd..."

Again the boy stopped and his gaze dropped to the ground in front of him. Dropping his hand from his head, Ven allowed it to rest against his knee as he let a soft sigh escape his lips. "All I'm trying to say is maybe this Celebi is what brought us here. Just because it time travels here doesn't mean it couldn't do so to other worlds too. Who knows what it might be capable."

Even with this information, Ventus doubted they'd be able to summon the Pokemon here and now. If it truly was hard to catch, then it'd make it the perfect culprit for all of this. The answer could be that simple, though finding the solution to catching it might not be. Then again, maybe he was barking up the wrong tree.

"The least we can do is keep it in mind. Maybe we can find some place that can give us more information," he piped up again. There he went again letting his optimism shine through. Lifting his head again, Ven beamed a smile at both the others. "Either way, I don't think we can accomplish anything else here, but at least we have something to look into now!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back