• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings luna's rp info - always open ♡₍ᐢ. ̫ .⑅ᐢ₎

lunnaris

numb! little! bug!
hi! thanks for dropping by, i'm luna or nari whatever you prefer. I won't beat too much about the bush... Looking for aaanything of the below! (I'll try to get a template from one of those talented coders to get this to look decent :''0 )

♡ I only rp female characters (in m/f and f/f ) since I still am practicing on writing as a male ^^" I will rp as a male if we need to double /roleplay an additional background character

♡ My rp style is in third person, I'd prefer it if your style's the same

♡ I write from 2 (medium/large) - 4 / 5 paragraphs , they will vary a bit (starters tend to be much bigger).
Honestly I'm fine with anything that's not a one-liner (would be specially thankful if it's around 2-3 paragraphs), but if you write more, I always try to match specially when there's a bunch of interactions to work on! I really like pushing myself, but since I'm still learning I don't want to confirm I am willing to do novella, it just kind of fluctuates.

♡ I don't mind rping in threads or private messages, you can choose whatever floats your boat

♡ I reply quickly when active but how active I am will depend on how busy I am irl and therefore I might just be able to reply sometimes during weekends

♡ When roleplaying : I prefer doing world building with you as well as discussing some interactions + introducing characters before starting (not really a requirement though)

♡ I love working on pinterest boards/art/playlists when we develop the story ! If you are interested in this too, it'd be great to share stuff :)

♡ I don't mind if you want to drop a message if you feel it has been too long (a week onward) since my last reply. I will send you a message if I feel it has been too long, but I won't insist after it if there's no response.

This is just a rough idea (stars represent how much I want to rp it)

mythology ***** : we can create our own or use something like greek mythology (i'm a big fan of it!)

fantasy ** : the classical theme I guess, perfect for discussing some world building before hand

mafia ****** : heck yes let's get some cool action and tension involved!

dystopia *** : this is such a flexible topic we can practically mix it with whatever you want

supernatural + slice of life **** : "just moved in and turns out my neighbour is a ghost" type of vibe

slice of life (uni life/mainly romance plots) **** : my lovely comfort zone <3

cyberpunk ** (maybe involving hackers? :o) )

pirates! ***** : i just love them-

(bold = role i prefer ♡ = craving)
☁ god/goddess x mortal
☁ bodyguard x rich kid
☁ new roommates (with some twist
like childhood crushes who had lost contact /
met at a party where one of them was wasted...) ♡
☁ opposite mafias OR mafias' boss right hand x mafia boss' son/daughter
☁ spirit x human
idol x manager ♡
rich/bratty person x part-timer
devil x angel
devil x human ♡
☁ outcast x outcast
☁ flirt x nervous ball/clueless
☁ coffee shop owner x uni student who frequents the place ♡
tattoo artist x flower shop worker in the adjacent shop ♡
☁ idol x friend of a hardcore fan (not a fan herself)
☁ princess x
pirate ♡
the list can go on :'') ! But I hope it helps you get an idea.

we can of course mix and also involve your own interest! I really want romance to be prominent on the rp
but it can be a subplot, and it doesn't have to be since the beginning, it can start as platonic and then move on.
-
important note: i will only use ocs in all of my rps, you can do already cannon characters if you
prefer or we can use already existing aus, but i'll design a character for them for myself.

also english is not my first language so I apologize if I make any grammatical mistake

i'll edit this as more ideas come to my head!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back