• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tadpole in my head ((BG3 double))

Rufftikovia

PLEASE BE 21+ I DO NOT ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH MINORS!!! I WANT TO PLAY WITH ADULTS MY AGE THANK YOU!!!

Hello there! My name is Via! I’m looking for someone who’s interested in a BG3 double and I’m high key interested in OC x CC but if you want cc x cc for your side I’d be happy to do so for you! But I would love to meet your Tavs! ❤️

I’m looking for someone who can play these characters; Raphael or Dark Urge preferably an OC made Dark Urge! Or even your Tav! I’m very open!

In return I have the confidence to play anyone for you! Gale, Astarion, Wyll, Karlach, Shadowheart, Halsin, Zevlor, Dammon, Rolan, Gortash, ect. ——————————————————-

If anyone is interested with questions or to boo me please feel free to message me! I’m willing to roleplay here or on discord! I’m very chat friendly and even voice friendly! We could even schedule time to play BG3 together if you’d wish!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back