• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Tactical Defense Academy Lone Pine

Sorry guys. Updated dorms list.

Males

Dorm 101 - Alexander and Eryn
Dorm 102 - Seiho and Ibarra
Dorm 103 - Finnegan and Blaire

Females

Dorm 201 - Ariva and Nil
Dorm 202 - Chiyu and Elaine
Dorm 203 - Mizuki and Ariana
Dorm 204 - Bisila and Tsuki

I'm very interested but my wifi connection won't allow me to connect to the Discord Server as a hole. It won't let me run Discord for some reason. I would still like to be apart the RP if possible.

Room for a teacher?
Sure.
I'm very interested but my wifi connection won't allow me to connect to the Discord Server as a hole. It won't let me run Discord for some reason. I would still like to be apart the RP if possible.
You can still join. I still post important announcements on here so that people who don't have Discord or isn't working for them can see the messages too.

No it's not the link mate. It's my WiFi it won't run any social media apps besides Facebook and Messenger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back