• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

I should be offended by Eli, but to be honest, that airy Baguette laugh just made me extremely hungry. :-)

And if they never post, I'll have a special post made for the IC in that event. :-)

ALL ABOARD! Get your tickets punched for the hype train! ALL ABOARD!

giphy.gif

o h

maybe

should i post anyways? just say they got into the car?
i think they had a post somewhere in here saying how their character would act

edit: i was sadly mistaken. that was Corgi who did that, who tagged serendipity in the post

Last edited:
well that clears some things up. i'm just itching to post again is all haha

I didn't find anything about her being gone... I may also be pretty blind

I believe that she said that she was at band camp for a week, but that message was posted last week, so when she posted I assumed she was back... she'll hopefully confirm Cx

Last edited:
wait you tagged the wrong n u n c h i n u n c h i uwu

well that clears some things up. i'm just itching to post again is all haha

I believe that she said that she was at band camp for a week, but that message was posted last week, so when she posted I assumed she was back... she'll hopefully confirm Cx
Let's hope. Her profile said she was on yesterday?

Honestly, the second allure allure posts, Kat will jump Elijah cuz cigars and cigars means bars and bars means not mountain and not mountain means safe.

"honhonhon, mon bebe canard my arms are the safest place around, fear not!~"

sounds real good, I continue to get more excited by the second :lenny:

EDIT: Elijah is a very good hugger uwu he has long arms what else does one expect?

"honhonhon, mon bebe canard my arms are the safest place around, fear not!~"

sounds real good, I continue to get more excited by the second :lenny:

EDIT: Elijah is a very good hugger uwu he has long arms what else does one expect?
Karin and myself are ready to experience their really cute hug

Mick and Ted already break my heart they make me want to c r y
Then there was Ted, and of course Ted was altogether too close in his mind for ease. In another time, he would have crossed the distance with haste, pulled the taller boy into a tight hug, and referred to him affectionately as 'Teddie Bear.' Yet that time was too long passed. There was a small, faint scar above Mick's top lip from where Ted had split it with a brutal blow. His eyes lingered on him longer than they should have, and he could feel the wound for a fleeting moment as if it had just been dealt. Ted had grown, and on his handsome, sharp-featured face, Mick could easily picture the ugly shiner his own fist had left on him. Mick's gaze fell, doing his damnedest to conceal the slip in his composure, the fleeting moment where his mask had drawn away, and his heart had so obviously been in his throat.

Nonononono. No. NOOOOO.

My h e a r t TT-TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back