• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

I was gonna have Teddy appear with Kat, Yuna and Eli. Hopefully get it up before making anyone rework their posts, if not. Bugger.

There are numerous ships already.

Oh.

The RP hasn't even reached the middle yet, my lord. xD You guys are absolute m a d m e n

not only is Mick a total dad friend... much of his happiness comes from giving his friends very specific and personalized nicknames...even if these nicknames are longer than his friend's actual name - he is apt and willing to speak the extra syllables what a dweeb

not only is Mick a total dad friend... much of his happiness comes from giving his friends very specific and personalized nicknames...even if these nicknames are longer than his friend's actual name he is apt and willing to speak the extra syllables

Please speak to Eli and formulate nicknames to give to others

Emmie, Tori, and Kenji are the only ones so far who he feels earned a nickname on their own merit... "Tabby cat," "Morning Glory," and Kenji's nickname which is still to be revealed ... he has a plethora of more teasing nicknames for his connections like Ambrosia lol we will see it will be lots of fun

Last edited:
I feel like it's bad to be as excited as I am for a roleplay... I'm practically dying from the excitement

I'mma assume Yuneli lifted their head to take in Teddy, because otherwise he might get a kick to the crotch and I don't think any of us want that happening just yet :P

but also wishing he could smack her across the cheek with his rejected hand.

When you're excited for the ship to sail, but the characters involved keeps on poking holes on deck, so you're just waiting for something good /at least once/ to happen like

64cf733e64a4b3f6375e16d9b0865868--italian-renaissance-renaissance-art.jpg

Anyways! Did everyone give their choice for the event?

Kat at this very moment:

giphy.gif

edit: also me and marge are literally twinning right now

Last edited:
"The dude was wearing absolutely fucking nothing, and he expects to survive the freakin' cold? I'm all for self-expression via fashion but please... Have some fuckin' sense." ~ Kat

Are you even paying attention to what I'm wearing?? DOn'T y oU kNoW thAT caShMErE caN bE up TO eIGhT TimEs WaRMer THaN WoOL???
Elijah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back