• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern T R U S T: The Game [ OOC ]

I think there's a chart thingy in the bbcode section, I'd link it to you but I'm on my phone so I'm practically rendered useless. You could just write the relationship thingy right in the textbox thingy, so you can edit later on? Threadmarking it or something.
OH

Wow... I completely forgot that was a thing

You wonderful person, thank you <3

sooo much shitposting. i can't say i'm surprised.

giphy.gif

*me wanting to add to the memefest but changing my mind*

also eli reeeeally shouldn't have phrased his question like that. post will be coming later this morning

sooo much shitposting. i can't say i'm surprised.

giphy.gif

*me wanting to add to the memefest but changing my mind*

also eli reeeeally shouldn't have phrased his question like that. post will be coming later this morning

Yaaaay, I'll write up mine afterwards. So excited to have Kat meet Yuneli :D

tbh i think yuna and kat are going to get along great, she was one of the few characters (maybe the only? RIP) where i was like yuna's going to hit it off with this one ohohoho

Oh god, I can see it and I'm not sure if I love it more than I'm afraid of it.

KatxYuna

YunaxKat

Katyu.

by this point Yuneli has become less a ship name and more a practicality - it saves my fingers trouble from writing all DEM NAMES.

I need to make every pairing possible just to make my life easier. #LazyAsf

Not exactly sure where I should post this, but this is everything that I have so far!

Alessia HernandezAlexei DahmerAmbrosia StarinEdward ReeceElijah ValentineGregory SchroederKatiana SalkovaKarin AizaKenji AkibaMichael BreenTori CrawfordYuna Oh
Data 1Data 2Data 3Data 4
Emmanuelle Layton - Friend (good terms) Karin Aiza - Friend because she took several years of French and can run sentences together in order to have conversations (parted on good terms)
Emmanuelle Layton - They were lab partners and eventually started up a conversation that led to a small friendship (parted on good terms)
Alexei Dahmer - Friend but leans more towards acquaintance (good terms) Ambrosia Starin - Same as Alexei but reversed, acquaintances but leans towards friendships, they're somewhat still in contact and send each other a text/mail/whatevs once in awhile. (good terms) Edward Reece - Best friends (good terms) Emmanuelle Layton - Good friends, social butterflies that like to chatter away (good terms) Karin Aiza - Close friends (good terms)
Edward Reece - Close friend, he's a big brother figure despite her already having a brother (good terms) Elijah Valentine - Friends, she helped him out when he seemed a bit lost in the halls and kind of clicked, but haven't spoken since his return to Paris (parted on good terms) Emmanuelle Layton - Ex-Friend, she's unsure as to where they lie on the spectrum of relationships, or if she's been forgiven (parted on bad terms) Katiana Salkova - Close friend, still in contact and even visit each other once in awhile (good terms) Kenji Akiba - Acquaintances, they were lab partners for a good amount of time and were a great team, but haven't really spoken to each other (parted on good terms)
Data 9
Ambrosia Starin - Familiar acquaintance that he ends up bickering with whenever he sees (they dated for a week in middle school) Edward Reece - Long time friend turned rival (parted on bad terms) Emmanuelle Layton - Friend (parted on good terms) Kenji Akiba - Friend (parted on good terms) Tori Crawford - Friend (parted on good terms)
Ambrosia Starin - Tori and Ambrosia met through Emmie, they're not close friends but they've met each other before and are on friendly terms (parted on good terms) Edward Reece - The two became friends after being paired up together in class. They haven't seen each other in person for a while, but have remained in contact electronically. (good terms) Emmanuelle Layton - Tori's been invited to many of Emmie's parties in the past, and it's always been a great time. They get along pretty well and follow each other on Instagram. (good terms) Michael Breen - They had attended many of the same parties in high school but never really talked for one reason or another. One night, Tori goes a bit overboard on the alcohol, Michael helps her out, and in the morning Tori calls him up to thank him. One thing leads to another, and the two are now friends. (good terms)
Ambrosia Starin - Strangers but they won't like each other (no terms yet) Elijah Valentine - Met under unfortunate circumstances (there was a dance video, pineapple pizza, an expensive suit, and scalding hot coffee involved) but didn't keep in touch (good...terms?) Emmanuelle Layton - Weary of each other after an incident that happened two years ago (not-so-good terms) Gregory Schroeder - Strangers but Yuna will hurt his feelings a lot so keep them away from each other (no terms) Kenji Akiba - Best friends since the fourth grade. they're basically attached at the hip (good terms)

Finally got some time to put my post together now. Not sure where to fit Ted in, in terms of the timeline of people arriving right now, but irrelevant of who he ends up with, their getting greeted like so:
giphy.gif

Okaaaay!! :D

Everyone is almost in the same timeline if I'm not mistaken.

This is how things are right now, if I'm not mistaken:

Emm: M.I.A.

Alexei: By the gate

Yuneli are on the cable car, nearly at the top.

Kat is at the top, watching it arrive.

Mick arrived to the cable car station, and is waiting for Yuneli's cable car to return.

Upon which Tori arrives to the station.

Gregory got on an empty car cable that was returning and since he didn't notice Mick or Tori, I'm assuming he got on the one that Mick/Tori got off[/].

And Karin arrived after that, got on the cable car that Gregory got off. Alternatively, if she arrived later/last, it would mean the three characters who have yet to make their entrance (Ambrosia, Akiba, Teddy) either got on the same cable car as Mick/Tori (if the cable car can take more than 2 peeps at a time) OR got on after Gregory and before Karin OR after Karin.

Did I get it wrong? :o
Nice!! I was pretty confused on what to do for a bit, and to see it all straightened out there is sooooo helpful. Once Yuneli arrive at the top, I'll have Mick take the cable car alone, since Tori drove to the gate (I believe.)

Nice!! I was pretty confused on what to do for a bit, and to see it all straightened out there is sooooo helpful. Once Yuneli arrive at the top, I'll have Mick take the cable car alone, since Tori drove to the gate (I believe.)
Tori drove to the cable car station, sorry for the confusion.

allure allure

Ohhhh shiiiiit he really didn't intend for it to come off like that...

But the more drama the better!
the cable car is not really living up to its "tunnel of love" name rn
yuna is basically me in this situation tho :')

and she still hasn't introduced herself rip

the cable car is not really living up to its "tunnel of love" name rn
yuna is basically me in this situation tho :')

and she still hasn't introduced herself rip

Expect an oppourtunity to open its self up in the near future haha

Hopefully everyone can post today so we can literally get the party started!

I needed to get things straight for my own benefit; I'm happy it helped others too :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back