• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.O.M.E: The Terrain of Magical Expertise

Daddy Liberty nodded in response. He held his hand at the center of his chest with his head down. His legs and feet were together, his feet angled at 45 degrees. "Burning... liber...ATION" Daddy Liberty opened his eyes, a sword of flame forming in his hands. He held it out in his left creating a trail of flame in its wake.

"Fire type moves are super-effective against grass types... yes?" Daddy Liberty joked.

"Hm" Daddy Liberty huffed "I thought you'd be a little more creative."

Daddy Liberty pressed on with great speed.

With his increased speed, Daddy Liberty navigated to the back of chlorophase as he grabbed chlorophase by the neck and threw him back.

I used a few petals on the hilt to make a cushion from falling and split them apart and having them circle me faster and faster and faster. Soon all the petals orbit me at speed almost unseeable.

(Jesus... I'm gone for almost a day, maybe more... And almost 10 pages have gone by?)

Grimm nodded at 9, taking the sword and putting it in her inventory. Sighing, she continued on heading towards a dungeon.

Daddy Liberty held out his right arm. "Manifest...destiny" he commanded, disappearing and reappearing in the sky with his M4 in hand. He aimed downward, his hand on the magazine, index finger on the trigger... Of his M203. He pulled. "Freedom... BANG" Daddy Liberty called out, a grenade shooting from the attachment of his rifle.

As the grenade was flung back, several cords appeared to be pulled. Behind chlorophase, it was clear the cords were attached to the rings of said grenades. "manifest..." Daddy Liberty declared as he vanished. The grenades had all cooked and were ready to go off- at least ten were in the area not counting the one shot from Daddy Liberty's M203

Daddy liberty grabbed hold of chloriphase's whip, using it to pull chlorophase closer. Moving forward, the all-American punched chlorophase with his free hand.

My blade of flame matches yours with a wondrous clash! Sparks fly to the ground. All the while, I struggle while trapped, the only free-hand being the one with the blade which had managed to cut through the vines with wanton precision. "Glorious!" I remark "your fighting is much more than I had hoped for. You certainly aren't like MoistNugget, but good in your own way..."

"You do understand that it's actually quite insulting to be, not just compared to, but said that I'm not as good as a guy who named himself 'MoistNugget.' I honestly cannot imagine a worse insult. Any chance you could try again?"

A look of disappointment overcame Daddy Liberty. It seemed that the potential he saw was not as he had hoped for. "You've got potential" Daddy Liberty stated "Don't waste it."

"Manifest... Destiny!" The vines collapsed onto each other as Daddy Liberty almost effortlessly escaped, appearing just above. He gripped his blade in both hands and ran towards Chlorophase. With a lunge, Daddy Liberty aimed a slash right at the player's legs.

"First off, why did you get sad? All I asked is to not be compared to a guy with a name from McDonalds." I spin around the lunge. "Second, lunges leave you open. I have taken fencing classes." I swing through your head too quickly for you to say anything.

(What do you mean by "swing through your head"?)

Daddy Liberty brought forth his backward leg, using the momentum to turn his body. He let go of the blade with his left hand, still holding on with his right, as he grabbed chlorophase by the left foot and raised it, ready for a single leg take down.

Grimm sighed, heading into Mech City, shaking her head. "Of all the times to get a full inventory..." She sighed, mumbling her words. "It had to be in the middle of a dungeon."

(I meant with my sword)

"You just gave up an arm!" I cut through your left hand and regain my balance. I block your strike and jump back. "Forgive me for the comment, but you've just been disarmed."

As the blade slides through Daddy Liberty's wrist, a mist of red pixels flew about. Apparently, the game didn't work the way some may have thought it did.

"Like I said. Virtual world; virtual pain." Daddy Liberty explained.

"Get your head back in the fight!" Daddy Liberty demanded, as he made a slash at Chlorophase's neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back