• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.O.M.E: The Terrain of Magical Expertise

(It's actually to show inflection, done more for effect than anything else.)

I grab your blade with my free hand, as I twist, breaking the blade in half and tossing the resulting leaves aside.

(Sorry I switch between first and third person; your posts confuse me a little bit)

Daddy Liberty's blade disintegrates as red pixels flare dramatically from his hand. "Well, the time limit on mines was wearing thin and my technique has quite the long cooldown" Daddy Liberty explained.

"Geez," Gyoo said from outside the battle grid, "I don't think I've ever heard of a duel with so much talking before..." She--along with a few others--had been attracted to the site of the battle by the noise. "...and I've seen Dragon Ball Z!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I could always summon my rifles back. It's not like I don't constantly regenerate MP" Daddy Liberty pointed out.

"If you want, but I still have a time limit until my petals start coming back. I'm stuck like this for now. It wouldn't be fun for me, but your choice."

"Hm" Daddy Liberty nodded. By then, he was already a little bored, but didn't want to give the impression of giving up. "How much HP do you have left? I've still got half my bar."

"I'll stand back and let you heal as much as you need." Daddy Liberty offered. "Once you're done, we can continue this like men- with our fists."

Daddy Liberty crouched and put his arms over his face leaning slightly forward. "Let's begin" Daddy Liberty said throwing the first punch.

Grimm sighed as she looked around the city, meandering around to look for places to sell the loot she'd found.

Daddy Liberty pushed up against Chlorophase's elbow with the arm that was still near his face. The extended arm was thenretracted, in an attempt to swipe Chlorophase's ear in the process.

Daddy Liberty dodges by leaning lazily to the left. He lets go of Chlorophase's elbow and goes in with a haymaker with his left hand aimed at Chlorophase's jaw.

Daddy Liberty pushes away Chlorophase's fist with his wrist, grabbing it, then going in with his own punch aimed at the chest.

Daddy Liberty Dempsey rolls under the punch, swinging with a hard left aimed at nowhere in particular.

Daddy Liberty maintained low stance to keep himself stable, before punching Chlorophase in the groin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back