• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.O.M.E: The Terrain of Magical Expertise

"Now. Did you accept my request? I should have sent a PVP request a few minutes ago. I feel it formalizes things" Daddy Liberty proclaimed.

Daddy Liberty nodded his head and held out his left arm. Materializing in it, an M16. With his right hand, he grasped the pistol grip. He pulled the charging handle, locking the bolt to the rear, then rode the charging handle forward. He put out his left hand again. This time, a magazine appeared. He locked it into the magazine well, and loaded the first round with an audible click. He then turned away from his opponent, and took five steps.

Daddy Liberty gestured with his head for his opponent to move.

"Hm... so that's how you want it. You do have a slight advantage being a spell caster as opposed to me as a swordsman." Daddy Liberty noticed. He held out his other hand as his M4 materialized into it.

"Niten Ichiryu" Daddy Liberty explained "that was the art Miyamoto Musashi had developed. Two heavens, one blade. He reasoned that if you held a sword using both hands, it was difficult and awkward. So he holds it in one. 'When you become used to wielding the long sword, you will gain the power of the Way and wield the sword well.'"

"Manifest... DESTINY" Daddy Liberty vanished in a veil of red, white, and blue pixels. He reappeared right before chloropase. Daddy Liberty reared both his rifles and brought the to the front of his body in a slashing motion. Using his longer rifle, Daddy Liberty attempted to drive his opponent away. Whichever way he went, however, Daddy Liberty was intent on making a cut.

"Do you know the definition of Manifest Destiny? It was the American idea that God destined the United States to move and conquer lands toward the west. Guess where you're standing. West." I push the petals forward toward you in order to push you away while keeping a few nearest for protection.

"Cheeky. I like it." Daddy Liberty joked. "Freedom... SPRAY!" he held his rifles outward, squeezing the trigger as a barrage of bullets came flying through. Daddy Liberty pushed forward, and as soon as he got close enough, attempted to headbutt Chlorophase aimed at his chest.

As soon as he felt resistance on his two weapons, Daddy Liberty did not hesitate to relinquish his grip. As they left his hands, the two rifles disintegrated in a blue pixel mist. With those out of the way, he was free to grab chlorophase by the waist. "I like it!" Daddy Liberty admitted, as he twisted himself back in order to suplex chlorophase.

"Cheeky, I like it" Daddy Liberty said as he felt the digging at his back. He let go, jumping off from chlorphase's body as the petals dissipated as pixelated squares of pink and blue. He clenched his fist, and beat it. He was this time going for a pounding at Chlorophase's head.

Daddy Liberty grabs the blade in his hands, then crushes it. "Ah! Very good! You exceed my expectations!" Daddy Liberty admitted. "That power won't protect you forever, however."

"Your technique only mitigates damage yes?" Daddy Liberty said, as he continued to wail on his opponent. "This means you still must be losing HP!"

MoistNugget, still splicing together sound and video clips recorded from his interactions with Penance, heard the sounds of battle from some distance away. Moist, realizing that today couldn't possibly be let down after what had just happened, decided to play his hand at being a spectator.

With a mighty Reverse-Directed Combustion activation, Moist handily leaped over the woods and towards the general direction of Daddy Liberty and Chloroprase. Figuring out their position would be difficult, but Moist was confident that he'd find them eventually.

"Mmm" Daddy Liberty nodded, as he grabbed Chlorophase once more. With a mighty thrust, the all-American threw chlorophase into the air. "Manifest... DESTINY!" he vanished, reappearing before Chlorophase again. His hands were balled in a fist, as he let go a flurry of punches.

Daddy Liberty swings over using his glorious digital abdominal muscles to grab with his hands Chlorophase's vine whips. Again, another feet of strength, as Daddy Liberty reverses the momentum so that it was Chlorophase at the bottom. Daddy Liberty stood triumphant over his opponent, as they both fell quickly to the ground.

MoistNugget shot through one final thicket of trees, and found himself in one of the lands' ubiquitous forest clearings. Up above was his hero Daddy Liberty, some literal fruit in a jacket and jeans. Down below was Penance, who was looking flustered as usual. From what he could see, Daddy Liberty was alternating between jobbing and countering, a very-nearly pathetic position to be in. Moist, recognizing the political gaffe that would occur if America were to lose anything, promptly began playing some uplifting music for him.

"I am a real American,

Fight for the rights of every man.

I am a real American,

Fight for your rights,

Fight for your life!"

The sound of an electric guitar started sounding off around the arena, filling the area with patriotic spirit. It held no mechanical benefit, but the morale boost would surely be enough to turn the tide of battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back