• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T.O.M.E: The Terrain of Magical Expertise

Penance laughed "no not really.....hells bane." Soon black fire surrounded his body and then there was a giant explosion coming from him burning everything in a nearby radius.

Penance sat on his knees trying to catch his breath as he admired his work of flames everywhere

"It's a game! Of course you can! I've convinced my self long ago that any pain felt here is purely superficial!" Daddy_Liberty explained.

Penance slowly climbed to his feet then slammed his foot on your chest and aimed a gun at you "do you give...?" He asked grinning

Penance sighed and got off him as the grid left and his wounds healed "actually that move I did takes a lot of damage from me so I imagine you probably could've done something...." He grinned widely and put his gun away "but it's a bit late now...."

"Penance...." He said grinning "you got some ways to go before you reach me so good luck with that....now who to fight next..."

"What do you mean: some ways to go? I obviously brought you down to your last resort and if I knew you had a move like that, I could have shielded myself."

"I'm okay with you saying you're better, but is the "ways to go" necessary. You could at least admit that I'm close to your skill level."

Penance shrugged "life isn't easy like that so oh well...." He said grinning "ok fine maybe you're close to me"

Penance's eyes went wide at this "wait....what??" He clenched his fist and shook it at liberty "I'm MORE than worth your time punk!!!"

"Are you healed?" Daddy Liberty asked. "I have a few potions to spare, if that's alright with you."

"Mmm" Daddy_Liberty nodded. "Then I shall have a grand and glorious duel" Daddy_Liberty declared. He stepped forward, putting out his hand. "Let us shake on our honor as men" he offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back