• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Switching off the sun

OneJ

/New here. Dont know if this is where you post requests. This is a rough idea of something I would like someone to roleplay with long term. Preferably someone who can build this world with me as we go along.

Countries have developed powerful EMP bombs. Many countries are against each other using advanced technology such as weather manipulation and bio attacks to wipe each other but this kind of EMP bomb is going to be used for the first time in history. China is the one that will taste of this first, unfortunately. Once it detonates the idea is that it renders all devices that work on electric energy useless but to everyones dismay, it caused the sun to go out as well. It turns out that the real sun had gone out a long time ago and what everyone thought was the sun was in fact, a manufactured ball of high energy, made in China. Powered by nuclear energy it could still give light for some time but unfortunately it was no longer controlled or able to be powered by the ground as technology had stopped working and the chain of supply was completely confused and broken. Everything went into a state of shock immediatelly when the sun stopped moving and a big part of Asia got scorched by the uncontrolled release of heat. Then into mayhem as the earth plunged into cold darkness. People go into survival mode. You and me have to stick together in order to survive in hopes of humanity coming quickly with a way to save themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back