• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sweet Tea & Kisses [CLOSED]

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
44d23b16ab57555fbf4b6a9501cd79e3.jpg

We're lettin' our freedom ring
Chasin' these small town dreams
Doin' what our parents did
Watchin' them shake their heads
Thinkin' we've all gone crazy lately
But we know it'll be alright
It's just another night
In the middle of America

Howdy, and welcome to Huckleberry Creek! We're a sweet little town in the country filled with the friendliest folks you'll ever meet and the best apple pie you'll ever eat---okay, enough of that.

Huckleberry Creek. Cute little town with cute little families and cute little houses. Sure, on the outside it may seem like something out of Disneyland.

However, Huckleberry Creek ain't as innocent as it seems.

There's plenty of sneaking out late, going to crazy parties, cheating, breaking up, making up, fighting at the local 7-11 and kissing to be done. Just don't forget to make it to church on Sunday morning without a hangover. Thank goodness for sweet tea and kisses to help us get by.

----

I had an idea for a small realistic/modern group rp taking place in a sweet little country town. Something with tons of romance, relationship drama, love triangles and comedic situations.

Does that sound like fun to anyone?(:

Last edited:
this is really different than what i normally do, but i'd be interested if there's still space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back