• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Swan lake inspired rp! Ghosting friendly!

MoonBunBun

Let me sleep in a dream full of colors
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
╔════════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Rin-Rin and as the title says I'm looking for RP partners! Preferably long-term. I'm itching for a really good fairytale type of rp. And have been heavily inspired by swan lake. So that's what I'im really itching for.
╚═════════════════════════════╝​
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

⊱ ──────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────────── ⊰

°Please be at least literate (like 3-6 written full-structure paragraph )

•Give me something to respond to please don't send dry messages. It's hard to continue to write.

°If you lose interest it's totally fine! You could always just leave ghosting is cool! But I would like it if you would tell me. You don't have to tho!
• I won't rush you for a reply, take as long as you need. I hope you will also do the same for me.

⊱ ──────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────────── ⊰

==[History]==

The vast land of Marchën was once home to four kingdoms. Yule, Etíl, O'tira, and Welven. These four kingdoms, although they had differences, remained peaceful. To celebrate their truce once every four years a large banquet would be held to renew the treat for next coming years.

Yet this peace would soon be faced with several challenges. Several generations ago a great sorcerer appeared. Rothbart, is one of the most powerful spell casters of all time. His name strikes fear into those who hear it, known for cursing innocent masses of innocent people if he happens to be in a bad mood.

The great sorcerer was also behind the disappearance of Etíl, a whole castle and city vanished into thin air overnight. And the only one who managed to escape was stuck in with fear so deep-rooted he couldn't recall anything else but mutter the name Rothbart over and over. Despite all attempts to search, nothing of Etíl remained. The other three kingdoms had to pick up the pieces and carry on despite the loss of so many lives.

Yet things didn't stop there Rothbart once again emerged from hiding. Now as enraged as ever. Struck again. Targeting Yule next. Unlike Etíl, they were prepared just in case Rothbart attacked them as well. Fighting him off just enough to cause the great spell caster to retreat. But not without casualties and destruction. Before he fled, Rothbart placed a curse on the royal family of Yule. Before chuckling and vanishing into the night.

Now panic begins to arise once more as it's only a matter of time before O'tira, and Welven become victims of the mad sorcerer. All while trying to maintain peace and trying to help rebuild Yule. Now however people want the head of the evil spell caster and begin to get worked up demanding the rulers to do something about it, tired of living in fear.

[Y/C] comes from Yule. Now they can either be a Prince/princess or the prince's/princess personal retainer/knight. That has also been crushed by Rothbart.

-you can decide the curse if you want. If not I have a few that you could also choose from. Just let me know in pms.

Y/C is set out traveling around Marchen as a means to find a way to break their family curse. As well try to find a weakness of Rothbart in order to kill him. While on their travels they end up in a mysterious forest that was never marked on the map. Thinking this could be a clue to Rothbart's whereabouts they proceeded deep into the forest. Which seems odd as no matter how deep they go they never come across a single animal. It was a lifeless empty forest. Like as if it was fake.

Things got even stranger when they seemingly crossed a broader path into the forest. That looked as if it took them to another world. There before them was the castle of Etíl, but it seems to be overtaken by nature. Vines and moss wrapping around the castle walls. The castle also had been sitting in the middle of a large lake.

While exploring the now abandoned castle Y/C sense that their being followed while walking the empty hallway they discover the creature following then was a lone swan. After checking the swan out they concluded the bird was pretty much harmless. Continuing on their investigation of the castle. The swan was always a few feet behind them.

Finally after exploring what they could they decided to hold up in the castle since it was getting dark. And going through those woods again would be dangerous at night. Resting in the once glamor throne room since it seems to be in better condition than the rest of the castle. While resting Y/C sees the now glowing swan waddle off, curious they follow it out of the castle. Out onto the lake just in
time to see the swan turn into a human. The last remaining member of the Etíl Royle family.

⊱ ──────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ───────── ⊰
If your interested please dm me! I don't really get notifications from threads. And then we can discuss things from there. This plot was made for FxM or FxF. If your interested but want to add or change anything feel free to dm me :)) im happy to discuss it with you

I wanted the overal vibe of this to be really casual. Like something to enjoy or look forward too but never have to stress about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back