• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Suspicious Housing, Rebooted! [Closed, For Now!]

Oakleaf

Nya~ I'm a kitty!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A random message on social media. This is what begins our story. Eight separate people receive this message, and they all answer for their own reasons. Whether they need a place to stay, are doing it as a dare, are a human who wants to know about the mentioned non-humans, or are just curious, that is up to you. The message reads as follows.

(Some information has been removed for safety reasons.)
If you aren't human, and are having difficulties hiding from the general public, there is a place to go.
The address is
[REDACTED]. Come alone, there are others who will be waiting.

When checked, the account that sent the messages had been deleted. Oh well, might as well check it out.

So! This is a group roleplay that has been done quite a few times, with the means of starting changing a bit each time! There are two people who have done this with me each time, so they will be a part of this as well! We're looking for five people at most, depending on how quickly we get answers! At any point, we might choose to double up, so be prepared for that! This isn't first come, first serve, but instead the three of us will hold a vote on whether or not to add you. You have a pretty good chance though, so just comment on this thread! We'll see you soon!

I am interested! do we need to make a character before we can get accepted?

I am interested! do we need to make a character before we can get accepted?
Glad to hear you're interested! I'd prefer to see what character you might plan on using! It doesn't have to be the one you have to use, but one that you would likely use for it!

i think... an asexual succubus who is super done with getting objectified and wants people to view them not as a commodity, but as a person. you wanted the loose idea, right? or should i make a full character sheet?

i think... an asexual succubus who is super done with getting objectified and wants people to veiw them not as a comodity, but as a person. you wanted the loose idea, right? or sould i make a full charictar sheet?
Nope, just the loose idea. Gimme a minute and I'll get back to you!

Any chance you'll be interested in a Nokken who lost his lake to urbanization?

whOOOOOOOOOOOOO yay thanks guys! this means alot. i have a list of people i'd like to thank *dusts off bat mitzvah speech*

This seems interested may I give it a go as well? I do have a slight idea what my character is!

I’m thinking of a Yuki-onna? Who has never been given love and doesn’t know how to feel anything?

Is this correct? Yuki-onna is a dreadful snow vampire, haunting the snowy forests, looking to feed. She lives by sucking the vital energy of human body, which is mentioned as seiki. She is said to extract the seiki first by freezing victims to death and then sucking the seiki through the dead victim's mouth.

Yes! Something like that! That’s what my character wold be like! ^^ Also am small question, how and where would we put the characters? I have seen the character page but I’m not quite aware how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back