• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Suspicious Housing, Rebooted! [Closed, For Now!]

interesting... i'm torn between a reaper who just got reassigned to the surrounding area, a deer faun who runs a cottagecore coffee shop nearby, a merfolk new in town, a werecat, or a kitsune... mmmm

Out of those options I think a reaper or a Merfolk. Or a Kitsune perhaps could be an Interesting contrast to Oakleaf’s Neko. I also like the Deer/Faun. My witch already runs like a Tea Shop/Flower Shop/Bakery so maybe the deer/faun could work in the shop with my witch

oof, yeah big choices here. a deer faun would be fun if i could find references for it, but i can't... its between kitsune and reaper, then. i'll have to look around and see what i can find for pictures for either of them. are face claims irl or drawn?

oof, yeah big choices here. a deer faun would be fun if i could find references for it, but i can't... its between kitsune and reaper, then. i'll have to look around and see what i can find for pictures for either of them. are face claims irl or drawn?
You can use either, you can use a person face claim, a anime face claim, or you can use a drawn picture either whether drawn by yourself or a picture you found online

Have you decided which you want to do yet? No rush, just excited to get started

imma go with a reaper!

sorry for taking forever to respond, life decided i didn't need a brain for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back