• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
NOW THIS IS PLAYING
THE LYRICS?
I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER
I HATE WHAT IVE BECOME
THE DARKNESS JUST BEGUN

No no not now. I wana actually sleep & now remember how much I hated that one thing I did 6 years ago and why I’m such an idiot & no one will ever love me

I don't know...for some reason I thought we were starting in Chicago but then my mind's been messed up due to not sleeping good the past few days

And okay thx for the clarification

I don't know...for some reason I thought we were starting in Chicago but then my mind's been messed up due to not sleeping good the past few days

And okay thx for the clarification
It's no problem! I thought I wrote something wrong lol

Also me, I have not had a good night's sleep in a hot minute

Does anything really change when an afflicted becomes a red demon? Besides the powers and personality anyways.
If you really want to know the afflicted that become red-eyed demons lose their humanity. They change sides in a sense and only follow the orders of some unknown power: A being the humans know as Satan. But their personalities will become warped and their morals skewed. They will no longer recognize the things that made them human, so I guess that means their soul pretty much dies.

If you really want to know the afflicted that become red-eyed demons lose their humanity. They change sides in a sense and only follow the orders of some unknown power: A being the humans know as Satan. But their personalities will become warped and their morals skewed. They will no longer recognize the things that made them human, so I guess that means their soul pretty much dies.

Ah, yeah that clears things up. Thank you, oh yeah, another thing, would blessed humans become angels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back