• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Survival or Truth

joeymicl

The Protector
The human race had reached far and wide in the milky way galaxy. They had found many other races and made peace with many of them. Humans possibly went even further than the milky way, however, that's only the start of what's to come. No one could have guessed that someone would stumble upon something sealed deep in a planet. A research crew, consisting of those with previously thought supernatural abilities, had uncovered what they thought was an artifact. They took it back to Earth and wanted to study and display it in the biggest museum in the galaxy. It was in fact a jar that sealed some kind of bio-mechanical super virus that could be transferred through sweat and syliva. Being mechanical it could also "infect" computers and transfer that way.

The electronics used to study the jar awakened the virus and it quickly spread undetected throughout the facility that held it. Soon throughout the the facility, races were getting the virus through their electronics and physically. After some years the virus had spread to a majority of the Earth and knew it was time to start what they were made for. Once activated the races who were infected lost control of their mind and body. All electronics with a computer chip lost functionality, so anyone unaffected had no idea what was happening ing. However, this also killed any virus in the electronics making anything newly made after this time period safe unless touched by an infected. Most races on Earth lost their ability to be someone, especially the human race with its addiction to technology. They became like zombies, except something was different. It seemed they were working towards something, but in a primitive way, although, quickly advancing.

By the one in a trillion chance no one infected had left Earth and thus the planet was "quarantined," for now. And this is where we come in. A group of five individuals has been called upon to find out what happened to Earth. They have not checked in with the Galactic United Nations, nor loved ones who expressed their concern to GUN (Galactic United Nations.) Now our job seems simple, but not one of us can shake a fear rising deep within us at what awaits us on Earth.

If anyone is interested in this please speak up as it is technical first come first serve on spots. I'll go more into detail when all spot are filled as only four can join as it is easier for me to manage.

Questions:

• What races are there to choose in between?
  • Can a character have a career before all this happened?
  • If so, what could it be?

SnowFeather said:
Questions:
  • What races are there to choose in between?
  • Can a character have a career before all this happened?
  • If so, what could it be?
Any conceivable race.

Yes, any career, except like creator of the universe.

joeymicl said:
Any conceivable race.
Yes, any career, except like creator of the universe.
Hmm, because I was thinking a face made of shapeshifters, who could take the appearance of any person and/or animal. Their original form would look a bit different, with lilac or maybe purple skin, if you see my point?

SnowFeather said:
Hmm, because I was thinking a face made of shapeshifters, who could take the appearance of any person and/or animal. Their original form would look a bit different, with lilac or maybe purple skin, if you see my point?
Sounds very interesting, can't wait to see the whole character. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back