• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern survival of wolves

Star looked at Ikki and frowned sadly. "They probably told her to run while they fought hunter that were near the area. She was running for awhile." She spoked solemnly. Though Lily was a small pup she was a wolf and most wolves ran or continued walking for many miles if told to do so to be safe. Though most of them time they always travel in a pack.

Ikki frowned, nodding. "Yeah I thought the same thing which makes me worried." She said with a sigh. "I hate breaking news like this, especially to pups so young and cheerful like Lily." @Star

After Celeste finished her feast, leaving mostly bones and ligaments left, she looked towards the den. Maybe I should get them something for their hospitality, she thought to herself, and she ran towards the woods, hoping to catch another deer, or maybe something better.

Star nodded solemnly. "True but it has to be done. At least now as a pup she can grow up in a better life. One with very few hunters." She said before looking at Lily as she woke up. She smiled softly. "Good morning little pup. Sleep well?" Star asked.

Ikki chuckled. "Of course sweetie we can go on an adventure." She said licking the top of Lily's head. "Let me just tell Arthren that he'll be watching the pups." She said and headed over to the Messanger's den. @NightCasterZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikki told the sleepy Arthren he's on pup duty. She than walked back over to Lily. "Did you met any of the other pups like Zander and Kate?" She asked. @Wild Born @NightCasterZ

Ikki nodded. "Well that's okay, I'll introduce you to them when we get back. I think you'll like them." Ikki said and started walking toward the forest entrance. @NightCasterZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back