• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern survival of wolves

Star knew it was blood by the smell of it but she didn't want to scare the pup. "It's ok, you just got knocked by something. Most likely while you were walking. Just rest a bit and let me get you cleaned up." She said while licking the blood from Lilly's fur. "What is your name dear one?"

Celeste was dragging the deer for quite some time when she realised she had trespassed a pack of wolves (you guys).

I'm so dead, she thought to herself.

Zach looked around when he heard a noise then seen a wolf dragging a deer then ran over to her.* hello lone wolf

@Naka

Last edited by a moderator:
Star nodded. "Yes lily. Perfect, it sounds very elegant as well. I am Star." The white wolf spoke softly her bi colored eyes softened at the pup. Star has always wanted her own but as an omega and a healer at that most wolves either bullied her or turned their nose up at her.

Star chuckled and shook her head yes. "Of course." She thought for a moment. "Once upon a time, a time before even our great grandparents there was 2 wolves. The two that created us all. One, a female, name Gaia was ruler of all of earth. She would run with her pack and happily frolic among the grass. She was very beautiful. And so for that her alpha wanted to give her to a different pack to form a treaty. She didn't want that so she ran away. While running away she got lost. A big male wolf came down from the sky and tried to help her find her way home. On their journey they fell in love. Only they could never be together because she was betrothed to another male. And the male's pack was in the sky. On the final day of their journey she cried and so did he. Only when she got back did she realize she couldn't go on with mating the unknown male and instead called for the wolf she loved. Her male came down from the sky once again and together they joined the pack in the sky and that's why we have all the stars in the night. That way we are never lost. But if we are every lost call out to the male in the sky and maybe you to will find your mate." Star concluded and licked Lilly's head. Huffing she looked at Ikki and smiled softly. "My mother used to tell me that every night.

Ikki herself was impressed by the story and listened her tail wagging like an interested pup. "Wow what an amazing story!" She said smiling. @Star

Star giggled "thanks. I've been heading that since I was younger. I've wanted pups of my own to tell it to. But it looked like you needed a story." She spoke with only happiness and kindness in her voice.

"I'm not here to fight I just wanted to eat meat," Celeste spoke quietly, backing off slowly. "Ain't here to fight, aight?" @hiro

@hiro "I.. I don't know," Celeste started, "...I lived in the deep woods, and then my mom got killed. And then..I ate my mom." She knew it wasn't natural to eat your mom, but what could she say? Fresh meat can be very enticing..

Okay all i ask is for you not do do anything stupid. And make me regret letting you go

@Naka

Celeste nodded her head before dragging the dead deer to a corner, beginning her feast.

Zach walked ovee to star's cabe and stood in the entrance way*. Wow lily is such a beautiful name * he said as he walked toward the pup

Star nodded looking down at the small pup between her paws. She gave a nod to zach as he walked into the cave. "I am too. She deserved a good story. Plus it was about getting lost and getting found again. Something she needed. "

Ikki smiled as she watched the pup fall asleep. "I wonder where the pups real parents are." She mumbled looking uo at Star and Zach. @Star @hiro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back