• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern survival of wolves

Celeste silently crept into the open forest where light filtered everywhere, unlike the deep woods. She took a deep breath. I smell deer, she thought to herself and ran towards the direction of the scent.

Hey guys i got school so no posting for me till around 3 ) Zach stared at the pup wondering what had happened to it and where its real parents are*

Star gave a quiet bark in her sleep. Forever she has been haunted by nightmares. She knew they were bad just not what they were about. She startled awake and looked around her den. Herbs were everywhere. On the ground, hanging up, even some meshed into her fur. She gave a chuckled and she shook them off and looked outside her den. Her bi colored eyes glancing about the pack. She stretched and yawned before walking out glancing about the clearing.

In one swift bite, the deer was dead. She layed down the deer, ready to happily fill up her stomach with the taste of deer, when she smelt a scent, and a familiar one. Other wolves in the vincinity, perhaps? Slightly worried, she dragged her kill with her to another place, leaving a trail of blood behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikki smiled as the pup fell asleep. She walked into Star's den and set down the pup. "Zach and I found this pup hurt in the forest. Can you help her?" Ikki asked looking at the pup worriedly. @Star

Star smiled gently down at the pup. "Of course Ikki. Where did you find her?" She asked gently while moving closer to the pup. She didn't want to scare if but she had to see how bad the pup was hurt. She could see that the pup was very dehydrated as well as very hungry. It must have been outside alone for awhile.

"Zach and I found her in the forest looking for her mother and father." Ikki said. "Not sure what attacked her but she was really worned out and distressed." @Star @NightCasterZ

Zach poked his head into the cave and had a large groundhog in his mouth and dropped it infront of the pup.* Here eat you need to.

Star nodded before putting salves on the pups sounds. "She's just tired and is very hungry and thirsty. When she wakes up she needs for." She saw zach walk in and bowed her head lightly. "Zach she needs only a tiny bit of that. A few bites. Anything more and it'll be to hard on her stomach."

The white wolf shook her head. "No, I couldn't.. You caught it. It's yours. You are the alpha." She whined. She was used to not eating due to being the omega. Though every once in while she was able to catch something herself to eat and keep healthy. Glancing down at the pup she nudged it before she sat and looked over her herb supply. She made a mental note to go get some more soon.

Star was fighting her instances she whined again. "No I can't, not till the pup eats." She looked at him but only focused on his cheek.

Lily yawned and glanced about. She licked her lips and started biting the meat. "Mmmmmm..." Lily though happily as she ate all she could. "Daddy?" He asked Zach. "Wanna play?"

Star looked at the pup and shook her head. "Not yet pup, you still have to rest a bit longer." She licked the pups back leg. "Do you remember walking a lot?"

You have to listen to what ever she tells you ro do i gotta go get food for the pack.* he said that as he walked out of the cave and over to fangs.* hey come on we gotta go get food for the pack.

@Tazmodo

@NightCasterZ

@Star

Users who are viewing this thread

Back