• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Surīkirā - A "Death Note" RP

Athena noticed the atmosphere change too, and sighed. "I'll admit, your fear isn't uncommon. I was the only one who would take this job, after all... Nobody else would show their face for fear of being targeted.", she looked up from the floor, her voice becoming stronger than it was before. "I just couldn't warrant saving myself over helping everyone. If I am killed, so be it. I will have died doing work that I love and believe in, and at least I will have tried.", she paused for a second, blinking. "Um, sorry... I guess I got a bit carried away... And I know for a fact it certainly isn't how everyone feels.", she chuckled a little, a sad undertone to it. She knew that many of the officers on the investigation would leave, it was inevitable.

"Yes, that is quite probable... Although if we work up the chain, you may hook a big fish, so to speak. Even if they aren't connected with the Kira case, it will still be a successful catch.", she crossed her legs, and her eyebrows furrowed slightly in a brooding expression.

@snowstormspawn @Ash Ketchup @Gem

Satoru watched Athena curiously as she spoke. He wondered why this woman was so passionate about the case and so willing to lay her life down. But she was right. Even if he didn't know how the Death Note worked, he would still do what he could to solve the case, even if it cost him his life. And if he was honest with himself, he didn't want to work with anyone unwilling to go as far as he was. If it came to it and he was captured and threatened to extract information, he'd be sure to keep his mouth shut. He hoped he could entrust the others to do the same. 

Chief Ohara cleared his throat. "Right then. Well, that's all the information I can share with you as of now. If you have any more questions, or you'd like to speak with me individually, please stick around. I'll be open to hearing your concerns. Otherwise, you're free to return to work." 

That's just his way of saying "If you want to resign from the investigation, don't waste our time. Do it now", Satoru thought. He could already guess which people wouldn't be back. For one, the man who'd just gotten married and was expecting his first child. Then the sister who was the sole care-taker of her younger sibling. After he and the ones set on catching Kira left the room, they'd quietly approach Chief Ohara and tell them they couldn't continue with the investigation. And they'd go back to working on their low-profile cases, which carried much less of a risk. It was quite a shame actually. They would've been so useful to the investigation. 

Satoru nodded, rose from his seat and made his way back to the cubicle. He saw that the file for the hostage situation had been placed on his desk already, along with the location of the criminal's phone in the evidence lockers. He was one of the few who had access to these. If Athena wanted to see the phone, he'd have to authorize that. He wasn't quite sure what to think of her. She seemed to know what she was talking about, but he got the sense that she was hiding something. 

Mason decided to call his friend Felix.Mason said to himself"do not make an  people skill mistake while talking to him".Mason said on the cellphone in an nervous tone"Hey Felix i need your help in the Kira case".Mason then said" I need your skill set to help catch Kira. Mason said" meet at my house i also have important info about the Kira case  then left this as a message on the machine.Mason then said to himself"almost panicked from stress of talking to him on the cellphone.Mason calmed down and started to play video games on his cell phone.Mason then thought to himself"game on Kira".

Felix curiously listened to the message off the machine. He recognized it as Mason, one of his only friends, mostly because he reminded him a lot of himself when he was younger. Even now Felix had social difficulties, and he'd agreed to communicate with Mason through texts or voice-mails rather than on the phone directly, because it stressed him out as well. Catch Kira? He smiled, wondering how Mason thought he would manage to do that. Still, he was very interested. He grabbed a flash-drive of his with information of his own that he had collected, and with that he was out the door. 

As the meeting ended, Athena stood slowly to leave, just as her phone went off loudly. "Ah, shit...", she muttered before picking up the phone. The ringtone meant it was her Russian colleagues. She slowly walked out of the office, speaking very fast Russian

It was KGB, thankfully someone she knew decided to phone her, and fill her in on everything that wasn't in the news. As she was meandering down the hall, walking slowly as she was focused on her conversation on the phone, she walked past Sato's cubicle. She paused in front of it, barrelling off very quick and fluent Russian speech down the phone, before she covered it with one hand, and turned to him.

"I'm almost done, I hope you don't mind me standing here while I finish up? I-", before she could finish, there was an audible yell from the phone, Sato would be able to hear a very angry Russian asking Athena not to make them wait. "Aaaargh...", she groaned before turning around and forcefully telling them that she had other duties too.

She paced a little as she continued the call, haggling back and forth with KGB a little ways from Sato's cubicle, until they finally reached an agreement, and they hung up. She sighed, and put her phone away, looking a bit dejected as she turned round and got closer to the cubicle.

"Anyway... Where was I? Ah yes,", she grinned over at him. "I know it may take awhile for me to get my hands on that,", she pointed to the phone, "let alone ship it back to some experts... But would it be okay for me to at least have a lookie?", her voice was hopeful, and much more cheery than it had been on the phone. Her brows furrowed and she rubbed her temples. "Ugh, I have a headache. God they were a handful.", she sighed as she stepped closer again.

@snowstormspawn

Mason gathered his fake criminal broadcasts and put them onto his cell phone.Mason then thought to himself" I hope my plan works to find out where kira lives"Mason then see Felix walking toward his house.

Mason then open the door to his brown dull house.Mason then said in an nervous tone"hello Felix nice to see you and come inside we have important stuff to talk about".

As the meeting ended, Athena stood slowly to leave, just as her phone went off loudly. "Ah, shit...", she muttered before picking up the phone. The ringtone meant it was her Russian colleagues. She slowly walked out of the office, speaking very fast Russian

It was KGB, thankfully someone she knew decided to phone her, and fill her in on everything that wasn't in the news. As she was meandering down the hall, walking slowly as she was focused on her conversation on the phone, she walked past Sato's cubicle. She paused in front of it, barrelling off very quick and fluent Russian speech down the phone, before she covered it with one hand, and turned to him.

"I'm almost done, I hope you don't mind me standing here while I finish up? I-", before she could finish, there was an audible yell from the phone, Sato would be able to hear a very angry Russian asking Athena not to make them wait. "Aaaargh...", she groaned before turning around and forcefully telling them that she had other duties too.

She paced a little as she continued the call, haggling back and forth with KGB a little ways from Sato's cubicle, until they finally reached an agreement, and they hung up. She sighed, and put her phone away, looking a bit dejected as she turned round and got closer to the cubicle.

"Anyway... Where was I? Ah yes,", she grinned over at him. "I know it may take awhile for me to get my hands on that,", she pointed to the phone, "let alone ship it back to some experts... But would it be okay for me to at least have a lookie?", her voice was hopeful, and much more cheery than it had been on the phone. Her brows furrowed and she rubbed her temples. "Ugh, I have a headache. God they were a handful.", she sighed as she stepped closer again.

@snowstormspawn

Satoru looked up from his desk and nodded. While she talked, he opened the files and looked over the information that had been provided for him. Date, time, location, profiles of the criminals, photos of the scene complete with little flags to mark anything of importance and, of course, the dead criminals. He looked up at Athena with a subtle smile. "Why don't we have a look at it together? That would save us some time."

He picked up the file and the Ziploc bag containing the phone and made his way to a room containing computers disconnected from the internet or any network. This was where the investigators extracted data from found electronic devices. There information was protected from hackers and the like. Saturo slid open a drawer containing various cords and looked each of them over until he found the correct charger for the model. With a swift stroke of the keys he accessed the computer and waited for the device to access the phone. 

Athena, still rubbing her temples and wincing slightly, went along with him. "That makes sense. So, what do we have, and what are we working with?", she pulled a chair over and sat down, stretching her legs out. "So, Mr. Sato. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time with each other... How do you take your coffee?", she laughed a little, "Most important questions first!", she chuckled some more, trying to lighten the mood.

She yawned, "Ugh, I feel a lot of sleepless nights coming... Which means you'll see me drink enough coffee for everyone in the building... Well, you'll almost permanently see me with some sort of drink in my hand!", she picked up the blueberry shake that she had put down when she rubbed her temples, and drank the last few dregs.

"Ah, I love blueberries... Got anything yet?", she gestured to the phone with her empty cup.

@snowstormspawn

Mason gathered his fake criminal broadcasts and put them onto his cell phone.Mason then thought to himself" I hope my plan works to find out where kira lives"Mason then see Felix walking toward his house.

Mason then open the door to his brown dull house.Mason then said in an nervous tone"hello Felix nice to see you and come inside we have important stuff to talk about".

Felix blinked back at him. "Hey." He stepped into the house and looked around. "I know you're a smart kid, especially for your age. But I've got to admit, when you said you had a plan to find Kira, I was skeptical." he sat down in one of the chairs at the dining table, fidgeting with the silver flash-drive in his hand. "Why do you want to catch him, anyway?" 

Athena, still rubbing her temples and wincing slightly, went along with him. "That makes sense. So, what do we have, and what are we working with?", she pulled a chair over and sat down, stretching her legs out. "So, Mr. Sato. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time with each other... How do you take your coffee?", she laughed a little, "Most important questions first!", she chuckled some more, trying to lighten the mood.

She yawned, "Ugh, I feel a lot of sleepless nights coming... Which means you'll see me drink enough coffee for everyone in the building... Well, you'll almost permanently see me with some sort of drink in my hand!", she picked up the blueberry shake that she had put down when she rubbed her temples, and drank the last few dregs.

"Ah, I love blueberries... Got anything yet?", she gestured to the phone with her empty cup.

@snowstormspawn

"Black. Iced, preferably," Satoru replied, looking the computer screen up and down. He leaned his chin on his hand and sighed, blinking tiredly in the blue glare of the monitor. "Believe me, I'm the same. These days I've been so busy that I hardly get any sleep at all." He clicked on the files and ran the phone's data through a program. Within a minute or so, miscellaneous details started to pop up. "The records seem to confirm the last conversation took place just before the robbers collapsed. But the contact is marked as unknown." He scrolled down further. "Hmm... What else."

There was a "bing" from the computer and a window popped up on the screen. Satoru sat straight up again.The bright colors reflected in his dark brown eyes. "Would you look at that..." He highlighted the coordinates and pasted them into a navigation program. "Based on the GPS data, the phone was last located near the outskirts of Tokyo. Beyond that, I'm unable to trace it further. Looks like this is a dead end, unfortunately." 

Athena watched with interest, "Hmm... Do you have the expertise to retrieve the recording of the last call?", she asked as she scooted closer, now almost shoulder to shoulder with Sato as she peered at the screen. "I feel like there's more to this... Even if it isn't necessarily the Kira case... Can you find out who the caller phone belonged to? The exact number?", she asked these 'forgetting' that some of what she was asking wasn't something many people would know how to do.

"So, Mr. Sato, do you have a lady friend?", she grinned mischievously, giving him a soft nudge as she waited for the information she had asked for. 

Getting the recording and such wasn't difficult for someone who knew what they were doing, but almost impossible for someone who didn't, as one needed to access a very specific chip in the phone, which took expert training to know how to do. Luckily, Athena had that training.

@snowstormspawn

Athena watched with interest, "Hmm... Do you have the expertise to retrieve the recording of the last call?", she asked as she scooted closer, now almost shoulder to shoulder with Sato as she peered at the screen. "I feel like there's more to this... Even if it isn't necessarily the Kira case... Can you find out who the caller phone belonged to? The exact number?", she asked these 'forgetting' that some of what she was asking wasn't something many people would know how to do.

"So, Mr. Sato, do you have a lady friend?", she grinned mischievously, giving him a soft nudge as she waited for the information she had asked for. 

Getting the recording and such wasn't difficult for someone who knew what they were doing, but almost impossible for someone who didn't, as one needed to access a very specific chip in the phone, which took expert training to know how to do. Luckily, Athena had that training.

@snowstormspawn

Satoru felt himself getting more and more uncomfortable the closer she got. He valued his personal space. Not even his Shinigami got this close, and he was supposed to follow him. "I'd rather not discuss my personal life at work," Satoru said, not turning away from the screen. He filtered the files by audio extensions, giving a disappointed sigh when nothing popped up.
"The number's hidden. Our software isn't advanced enough to get a recording. We'd have to extract a chip directly from the phone itself." He unplugged the phone and stowed the chord away. "Unfortunately I have not been trained to do that." He'd requested to attend a training for that several times, but he'd always been turned down. Technology wasn't his field of expertise, but things like this often got pushed on him because there was no time to call in another guy. Let alone somebody Chief Ohara would trust with evidence like this. "What about you?" Satoru asked, holding the phone in front of Athena. He'd be impressed if she knew how. 

Mason sat down on the chair in front of Felix.Mason responded back by saying in an sad tone"The reason why I want to hunt down kira is that he or she has the power that killed my little brother".Mason said "That power should be not used by anyone"

Mason then said' I know you are sceptical but now i will show you the plan that will show where Kira lives".

Mason then turn on his cellphone and plays an video and show the video to Felix.The video says"The plan is to put up a fake broadcast which will show an criminal picture and the crime they did.Video says" to Kira this may look a normal broadcast but that person is an person with an illness that will die in an couple of days.Video say"why this is important is that the broadcast will only be show in certain parts of japan cities. Video says'when kira kills that person we will know which part of a city they will live in because the broadcast will be show in certain parts of the city.

Video feed cuts off.

Mason said nervously" i need you help to hack the news stations Felix are you in".

Athena blinked in surprise. "Please wait here.", she got up and quickly walked over to her station, and grabbed her computer. Quickly returning, she put the case on the floor and pulled out her laptop. It was unbranded, and completely plain. She opened it up, and typed in quickly whilst it was booting up. She took the phone, and pulled out her own cable from her backpack, and plugged the phone in.

"Of course I have! What sort of agent would I be if I hadn't?", she giggled, and quickly accessed the phone, hacking into it's programme with ease.

"Now then...", her computer was a million times more powerful that what they had here, it was from MI6 after all.

She found the number of the caller phone, the recording, and through this phone she hacked into the software of the other phone, pinpointing it's location every single time it had been used. A map showed up, dots covering where the phone had been, and Athena narrowed it down to the last few weeks.

"Hmmm.... Shall we hear the recording? This is the number.", she pointed at one of the string of numbers on the screen, "And this is where it's been... Hmm... Seems like the number belongs to a Miss Tanari. Oh. But that's-", she tailed off. This was...

"Oh dear, looks like I'll be calling my boss sooner than I thought!", she grinned like a maniac, her fingers still furiously typing, the screen now a mass of numbers and letters.

"Ah, I went off topic. Anyway, the tape?", she looked up at him inquisitively, a soft smile still lingering on her face as she brought the recording out from the mass of code.

@snowstormspawn

Athena blinked in surprise. "Please wait here.", she got up and quickly walked over to her station, and grabbed her computer. Quickly returning, she put the case on the floor and pulled out her laptop. It was unbranded, and completely plain. She opened it up, and typed in quickly whilst it was booting up. She took the phone, and pulled out her own cable from her backpack, and plugged the phone in.

"Of course I have! What sort of agent would I be if I hadn't?", she giggled, and quickly accessed the phone, hacking into it's programme with ease.

"Now then...", her computer was a million times more powerful that what they had here, it was from MI6 after all.

She found the number of the caller phone, the recording, and through this phone she hacked into the software of the other phone, pinpointing it's location every single time it had been used. A map showed up, dots covering where the phone had been, and Athena narrowed it down to the last few weeks.

"Hmmm.... Shall we hear the recording? This is the number.", she pointed at one of the string of numbers on the screen, "And this is where it's been... Hmm... Seems like the number belongs to a Miss Tanari. Oh. But that's-", she tailed off. This was...

"Oh dear, looks like I'll be calling my boss sooner than I thought!", she grinned like a maniac, her fingers still furiously typing, the screen now a mass of numbers and letters.

"Ah, I went off topic. Anyway, the tape?", she looked up at him inquisitively, a soft smile still lingering on her face as she brought the recording out from the mass of code.

@snowstormspawn

"Wow." Satoru's eyes lit up. "You're incredible at this," he said, astonished and envious of her abilities. He glanced over the map on the screen for a second, then nodded, returning to his stoic self. "Yes. Let's hear it." He listened as best he could to the recording and took down notes of it as it played. 

{Insert phone conversation from page 1 here}

Satoru narrowed his eyes after the conversation concluded. "This is really odd..." he said, looking over the notes he took. "I don't understand this." No background information he possessed would help him figure out what the conversation was about. But perhaps Athena might. If that were the case, the evidence might lead them somewhere. "You sounded like you knew who you were talking about. Miss Tanari... Is she related to something that you've worked on?" He searched Athena's eyes for a reaction.

Mason sat down on the chair in front of Felix.Mason responded back by saying in an sad tone"The reason why I want to hunt down kira is that he or she has the power that killed my little brother".Mason said "That power should be not used by anyone"

Mason then said' I know you are sceptical but now i will show you the plan that will show where Kira lives".

Mason then turn on his cellphone and plays an video and show the video to Felix.The video says"The plan is to put up a fake broadcast which will show an criminal picture and the crime they did.Video says" to Kira this may look a normal broadcast but that person is an person with an illness that will die in an couple of days.Video say"why this is important is that the broadcast will only be show in certain parts of japan cities. Video says'when kira kills that person we will know which part of a city they will live in because the broadcast will be show in certain parts of the city.

Video feed cuts off.

Mason said nervously" i need you help to hack the news stations Felix are you in".

Felix folded his hands together. "A power? Well, I don't exactly believe in that, but from what I've seen him do, I don't have anything else to believe." He narrowed his eyes at the screen. "Hack the news stations...  I don't know if I can maintain control long enough. Before they're able to say they were hacked and it's all fake, that is..." He thought this might be better left to the police. "Besides, this would be too open for me. If I did this, there'd be a target on my back." He looked at the keyboard. "In the past day or so, a post surfaced on the Kira message board. It was a simple "Greetings," written by someone calling themselves The Dark God. I think that might have been Kira." But the computer's address had been located in Italy. Why would someone from Italy kill criminals in Japan? 

Mason replied by back by saying"you do have some good points Felix".Mason then said "I may have an plan for us not to get caught "which then mason bring out this old rusty laptop from under the table.Mason said"the plan is to bring this laptop out to the woods and hack the new stations from there.Mason then said'wait there more the laptop is so old that the charger slot does not work and also has  barley enough battery for this trap".Mason said in an excited tone which means by the time police shows up the laptop will be dead and no way to charge it.Mason finish his plan by saying Felix you will only need to hack the stations for about 2.5 minutes.

Mason then also said"i have a gut feeling that Kira lives in japan because most of the news sources would only appear in japan and also the Italy thing might be an distraction".Mason then said in an nervous tone"nearly panicked there for a second and I thought that my plans of catching kira were starting to have holes in them."

Athena blushed a bit at his compliment, "T-thanks...", before she played the tape.

The minute the robber mentioned 'face', Athena went white as a sheet, which was very noticeable considering some of the red was still in her cheeks. Once it had finished playing, she sat in shock.

"I guess you don't really pay attention to much other than the Kira case.... I'm sorry, this is way above your jurisdiction. I have to call my boss.", it was just as she had thought. No woman would be calling a bunch of criminals like that, Athena quickly punched in a hot key in her phone, and her boss picked up on the first ring.

"Boss, it's face.", a disbelieving and angry "What?!?" came from the other end.

"I'll send you the details, but he's got another 3, possible 4, on his belt. Just thought I'd let you know before you get all the stuff. It's already a dead trail, he won't be her anymore. Ugh, I doubt you'll even find one of the bodies considering his rep. I'll send the stuff over now.", she punched a few keys in her computer, and a mumble came from the other end to say they had it, to which both Athena and her boss hung up.

"Sorry about that. But... Ugh, I suppose you'd figure it out anyway...", she paused, deliberating.

"Well, the JSS has been trying to get this guy for god knows how long.", she sighed and rubbed her temples again.

"He's probably the worst serial killer we know of, and he's been around much longer than the Kira case. Luckily, this information has never seen the light of day because... Well, he's basically uncatchable.". She unplugged the phone, all the info automatically wiped from her computer. She shut it down and put it away again.

@snowstormspawn

Satoru seemed to be trapped in a current of thoughts. Suddenly he managed to remember something. "Hold on... No...." He looked over his notes again.

"He said he was 'retired'," Satoru pointed out. "A while ago... Not sure...  Could have been months or years, who's counting... Everyone was just grateful that the killings stopped." He took a deep breath in. "Sorry. I'm rambling. But... I used to assist on this other investigation looking for a serial killer. We called him the Musketeer, because a musket rifle was his primary weapon." 

He looked up at Athena again. "At first, there was a string of random deaths that didn't seem to have anything to do with each other. Then a lot of robberies like the one we just saw. We couldn't find any links." He tapped his pen anxiously on the page. 

"But then this killer popped up and... he began using the same weapon every single time. They were some of the worst crime scenes I've ever seen," Satoru said, looking away. Out of all the things he'd seen, those had messed him up the most, to the point where nothing surprised him anymore. 

"We need to be careful about who we share this information with," he said. "Chief Ohara needs to know, of course. But last time there was an information leak, and it needless to say, that caused a stir." He tore the page out of his notebook and placed it in the folder. "We could be talking about the same killer." 

Athena listened silently, even if she hadn't worked on it herself, she knew most about it.

"We are dealing with the same killer, no doubt about it. Yes, of course, JSS has been on his trail for ages too. I transferred just as the Kira cases began, and I was put on it briefly, while Face was in retirement. It was unsolvable, with nothing new coming in. Well, it's certainly not the worst case I've been assigned to, not by a long shot.", she shivered a little, and shook her head slightly, shaking the thoughts from her mind.

"Well. Let's not dwell on depressing things, shall we? I'll go with you, and explain that my boss has the information too. The Japanese Secret Service will help you as much as possible with this case... Sigh, looks like that's another thing to add to my list of jobs. Ah well, no rest for the righteous!", she smiled happily as she uttered a twist of the 'no rest for the wicked'.

@snowstormspawn

Satoru smiled, seemingly somewhat optimistic about this. "Okay..." He hastily gathered the phone and the files, and then lead the way to Ohara's office, where he saw some of the investigation team was just leaving. Either they'd been convinced to stay, or they'd made their mind up to go. He knocked on the door to the office and was met with a gruff "Come in".

Satoru opened the door, waited for Athena to walk in, and then shut it behind them. The first thing he noticed was how stressed out the chief seemed to be.
"We're three down..." Ohara muttered, rubbing his temples.

"I'm sorry to hear about that," Satoru said. Just as he had expected.

"Well Sato, Kiramoto, have you found something?"
Satoru nodded and stepped closer to the desk. "Yes, actually." He pulled the transcript of the call out of his file and set it on Ohara's desk. "It's the last call. We were able to extract it from the phone."

Ohara looked over the transcript. "Well, from what I can gather, Face must be some sort of alias. Other than that, I don't know what this could be about."

Satoru looked to Athena. "Kiramoto will be able to explain it better than I can," he said.

FrostFire FrostFire

Mason replied by back by saying"you do have some good points Felix".Mason then said "I may have an plan for us not to get caught "which then mason bring out this old rusty laptop from under the table.Mason said"the plan is to bring this laptop out to the woods and hack the new stations from there.Mason then said'wait there more the laptop is so old that the charger slot does not work and also has barley enough battery for this trap".Mason said in an excited tone which means by the time police shows up the laptop will be dead and no way to charge it.Mason finish his plan by saying Felix you will only need to hack the stations for about 2.5 minutes.

Mason then also said"i have a gut feeling that Kira lives in japan because most of the news sources would only appear in japan and also the Italy thing might be an distraction".Mason then said in an nervous tone"nearly panicked there for a second and I thought that my plans of catching kira were starting to have holes in them."

"Fine," Felix said. "But... I'm wearing gloves. Because you know, fingerprints." He smiled. "And make sure you wipe off all the fingerprints before we do this. You wouldn't want them to be able to trace it back to you." It would be awful if the only friend he had was arrested for this.

Felix looked over the rusty laptop. "I think I'll be able to use that model to do this..." He sighed. Out of all the hacking he had done in the past couple of years, this might be the most ethical one. After all, they were doing this to catch a serial killer. What could be more righteous than that?

"I agree with you, he's got to live in Japan. I think Kira was just trying to throw the authorities off."

Athena stepped through the door, thanking Sato before going to stand a little to the side, near the desk. She was surprised no more had left, she had given them incentive enough, after all.
"Yes, Face is the alias he, we assume they are a he, uses.To give you the short explanation, he's killing again, the one you call the Musketeer. I'm sure the body of the female he was posing as is one Miss Tanari, and if I remember correctly, there has been a serious investigation into the deaths of the Tanari family.", after explaining this, she went over everything else she had told Sato, from memory she recited the locations the phone had been, more about the call, and all the information they had managed to gather from the phone.
"Even if it isn't the Kira case, Face may be involved somehow, or have some sort of information. And regardless, this man is of the highest priority, as I'd imagine you know already. So this is rather important information. I have given all of this to my boss, at the JSS too, and we will work with the police on this case also. Again, I will be the representative, if you don't mind.", she smiled warmly at him, slightly apologetic.
snowstormspawn snowstormspawn
((I avoided repeating myself too much, so there is quite a bit of her dialogue missing, but just inject what she said earlier in there.))

Mason said"well i better start wiping the laptop then".Mason puts on gloves and start wiping the laptop of all fingerprints.After an minute the laptop is wiped cleaned of all finger prints.
Mason said to Felix" uh well we better start biking to the woods then". It takes Felix and Mason 5 hours of biking to find a good forest spot to hack the news station

(Forest)
Mason hands felix a pair of gloves.Mason said awkwardly"uh you can do this Felix".Mason put the old rusty laptop infront Felix while wearing gloves.
Mason then says"good luck Felix".

Everything had gone by so fast, Khaat had Been looking for oranges when he blanked out, daydreaming or perhaps thinking about an idea for a poem. He sometimes did that,and was completely oblivious to everything that had just happened.

Ohara’s eyes grew wider, and he leaned his face on his hand in silent contemplation, staring down at the paper in front of him. “You’re right. He’s an extremely unstable individual and this is extremely important. I-“ He was interrupted when the phone on his desk began to ring. “Excuse me, I have to take this,” he said, picking up the call. “This is Chief Ohara,” he spoke into the phone.

Satoru looked to Kiramoto with a concerned expression on his face. It was unusual for anyone to call this early, and usually Ohara would just wait until after a conversation to call back. Whatever had happened must be of extreme importance.

“A body? A note? Slow down. Say that again.” The police chief grabbed a notepad from the corner of his desk, clicked a pen and started writing so quickly Satoru thought the paper might catch fire. “Okay, thank you. I’ll send an investigator immediately. Goodbye.” He hung up the phone and looked up from the paper. “The body of a homeless man was just discovered in a parking garage,” he said. “He was shot, and a note with Kira written on it was found. Sato- I’m calling off the directions I gave you earlier. Someone else will have a look at the bank. The main evidence sweep has already been conducted.”

“You want me to go and investigate the scene?” Satoru doubted that this was the real, genuine Kira. But he still had an odd feeling about this.

“Yes.”

Satoru nodded. He looked over at Kiramoto, then back at Chief Ohara. “Can Kiramoto assist me on this?”
“Yes, please. Now go on. There’s no time to waste.”

Athena listened in, saying nothing until she was addressed, "I would be happy to! Thanks or bringing me along.", she was sure this wasn't Kira, but they still have to leave no stone unturned. It would be nice to go out into the field again, and leave behind the boring paperwork. Sure, she had been around quite a bit recently, doing her own work, contracts, and work for MI6, but it had been awhile since she had worked with someone on the field.
When Sato would leave, she would follow along.
snowstormspawn snowstormspawn
((Sorry it's late.. And short...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back