• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π•€π•¦π•‘𝕖𝕣𝕀 {π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•”π•™π•–π•”π•œ}

Ari

𝕀𝕦𝕑𝕖𝕣𝕀

52652a7461cdbf6327d2827aa9cf9d2e.jpg
While many believe humans with superpowers to just be works of fiction, very few are aware that they live among us. Locked away in a private, laboratory in a rural area of New York State, humans are being bred and injected with chemicals and DNA fragments meant to give them superpowers by Michelin Drugs Inc.. The goal is to create a human species powerful enough to destroy cities, armies, and countries, and to sell that solution to the government offering the highest bid. Many of the specimens die before their powers show through, and others after scientists attempt to double their power strength or add in a new one. None ever live to see the outside world... or they weren't supposed to. A security breach resulted in the escape of four specimens, currently on the run.

A couple hundred miles away in Manhattan's East Village exists another group of society's outcasts, our super-nots. Cast away from society as youth as being "troubled" and "worthless" with no future in sight, this band of misfits came together to form one of the world's most exclusive crime rings. They run an underground crime ring that's literally underground, accessible and known only to those who have a reason to know about its existence. With one room filled entirely with cash, and another filled entirely with drugs, it holds just about as much worth as the Four Seasons, but none of this money will touch the hands of the government. The clients that come through to shoot pool, toss back shots, buy drugs and weapons, have no reason to run their mouths about this hidden gem.

When the superhuman specimens somehow breech the system for the second time and find themselves seeking refuge in this underground world of crime, will they be welcomed in, despite the trouble that may come running after them?

𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
  • I'm going to consider this to be an advanced roleplay. If you can't write multiple paragraphs per post (think 500 word minimum), please reconsider joining.
  • Writers will be expected to post at least 2x per week.
  • This is not a first come first serve roleplay. The characters that seem like they'd be the best fit will be accepted once the deadline hits.
  • I am going to be pretty picky when it comes to powers, simply because any roleplay that involves superpowers tends to always get one or two people who want to create an omnipotent character and ruin the fun for all. If you're making a super character, please limit their ability to one power.
  • There will be four roles in each group (supers & super-nots), with 2 male and 2 female spaces in each. If this gets enough interest/great submissions, I would gladly consider adding one or two more. Additionally, I would love for additional characters to be added in later on (perhaps a lab worker or security force hired to come track down the specimens).
  • I think that's all for now! If you would be interested in joining this roleplay, please comment below!

Interested! At roughly what level of power you imagine these "supers" to be? Like, using a strength based power for baseline, would it be punching through walls strong, flipping cars strong, or maybe even flipping buildings strong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back