• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

__Space__

Fly me to the moon...
Hi and hello!

I'm looking for a small group of people to do a dark, slightly dystopian, superpowers rp.

Plot:
Two years ago, the lives of a group of random people ended. They were kidnapped by a secret organization, the Institute for Human Enhancement, and experimented on. Operation after operation, they gained incredible powers. They craved an escape since the moment they were taken, but only now did an opportunity to do so arise...

Set in a dark, slightly dystopian world where superpowers exist.

Basically, a group of people was experimented on, got powers and now wants to escape. I'm thinking this would be a group rp based on missions/goals we come up with and based on character interaction/development.

Rules:
- semi lit with decent grammar and spelling
- real faceclaims
- no godmodding, metagamming, etc
- please contribute to the rp? the plot is a loose outline for a start, but I'd prefer if everyone was involved in the plot's development

Character sheet link: Realistic or Modern - Superpowers rp character sheet

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back