• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Supernatural |TV Show, OC's Welcome|

Exotic Oceans

I Think I'm Adorable
Um hello! My name is Ocean, I'm looking for someone that is willing to play Sam, Castiel, or Dean. I got into the show because of all of my friends telling me that I would love this show so I watched it and man I do not regret it. I always try to match my partners writing style but me myself can write 5-4 paragraphs depending on what I am given. This is most defiantly a LGTBQ thread, but I do not do MxM so I'm very sorry about that. I have been playing male characters since I have first started roleplaying so I would like to take a break from it so I would love to double up. I'm honestly not sure what else I could say haha, if you're interested please just send a message my way!

5499755-8773063835-super.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back