• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼

_amaranth_

...coffee_addict...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Did you ever stop to think that even if I am a monster, I might be your soulmate anyway?

• Supernatural Soulmates

Supernatural creatures have lived for centuries in secret, away from the human eye. There are different classes of them, just as humans. Some live in the slums, but some are very influential people. They’re all governed by the ‘higher-class’ of their species, preventing them from getting too out of line. Whatever you know about supernaturals, forget it. They are not supposed to exist except for in your stories and movies, but that is all about to change.

You were invited to a masquerade ball. All of the young adults in your town were invited. You probably expected to come, have a good time, dance, and go home the next day. But what you don't know is that the family that runs the ball is a family of supernaturals, and their goal is to find their soulmate. If you don't catch anyone's eye, you will get to return home. However, if you are spotted and someone takes a liking to you... you will never see your family again.

As a chosen one, you will return to one of the family's homes, hidden away from the human eye. You will be given whatever it is you desire, but you are not allowed to leave. Not without your soulmate or until you’re trusted not to run. As a soulmate, you’ll be marked by your significant other and given a piece of enchanted jewelry you can’t take off. You’ll have to adjust to your new life as a supernatural’s soulmate, learning how to live your new life and get along with the others. Can you get along with the other humans? What about your soulmate?

coded by weldherwings.

Supernatural creatures have lived for centuries in secret, away from the human eye. There are different classes of them, just as humans. Some live in the slums, but some are very influential people. They’re all governed by the ‘higher-class’ of their species, preventing them from getting too out of line. Whatever you know about supernaturals, forget it. They are not supposed to exist except for in your stories and movies, but that is all about to change.

You were invited to a masquerade ball. All of the young adults in your town were invited. You probably expected to come, have a good time, dance, and go home the next day. But what you don't know is that the family that runs the ball is a family of supernaturals, and their goal is to find their soulmate. If you don't catch anyone's eye, you will get to return home. However, if you are spotted and someone takes a liking to you... you will never see your family again.

As a chosen one, you will return to one of the family's homes, hidden away from the human eye. You will be given whatever it is you desire, but you are not allowed to leave. Not without your soulmate or until you’re trusted not to run. As a soulmate, you’ll be marked by your significant other and given a piece of enchanted jewelry you can’t take off. You’ll have to adjust to your new life as a supernatural’s soulmate, learning how to live your new life and get along with the others. Can you get along with the other humans? What about your soulmate?

Roles:
Human 1
Human 2
Human 3
Human 4
Human 5

Supernatural 1
Supernatural 2
Supernatural 3
Supernatural 4
Supernatural 5

Rules:
Hi! It's us again! This time, we're bringing a neat little supernatural story and we are looking for a group of 8-10 people. Since we would love this rp to last we also have a few rules to begin with.

1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. On that note, no rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
2. We are looking for a small group of 6 (max. 8) people.
3. There will be a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
4. There will be a discord for ooc. This is mandatory.
5. If any issues arise, feel free to message me privately or my co-gm, Tink ( apolla apolla )
6. This is not first come, first serve. My co-gm and I will be picking characters based on who we think will best fit.
7. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Also, please be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Again, if that's not for you, please do not join.

Links:

OOC

CS

DISCORD

MAIN THREAD

Last edited:
I’m interested! Would we required to makes both a supernatural and a human to keep things sort of balanced?

I’m interested! Would we required to makes both a supernatural and a human to keep things sort of balanced?

at this point, it is not required but if we will need supernaturals later on, doubling will definitely be encouraged and welcome :)

at this point, it is not required but if we will need supernaturals later on, doubling will definitely be encouraged and welcome :)

Awesome, I just wanted to ask before hand. Would it be alright if I made a sheet for both a human and a supernatural then?

I also have a quick question. (:

Are there any certain supernatural creatures you won’t allow? I was thinking of possibly having a kitsune or phoenix if allowed. Just wanna make sure while I plan out how I’d like to have my creature.

I also have a quick question. (:

Are there any certain supernatural creatures you won’t allow? I was thinking of possibly having a kitsune or phoenix if allowed. Just wanna make sure while I plan out how I’d like to have my creature.

So we want the supernaturals to be humanoid or have a humanoid form at least. So a Phoenix shifter could work! And I believe a kitsune would be fine!

Hey everyone! Ama will be making the cs later, but for now I just wanted to clear something up. The 'family' of supernaturals is a smaller group (our 5 in the rp + some npcs) of creatures who chose to stick together and make a family type thing. There can be multiple of one creature, but just keep in mind the small chosen family aspect. If you have questions please let us know!

Sorry I cannot tag, my phone is being dumb, please pass along the message if you can. ^^

Hey everyone! Ama will be making the cs later, but for now I just wanted to clear something up. The 'family' of supernaturals is a smaller group (our 5 in the rp + some npcs) of creatures who chose to stick together and make a family type thing. There can be multiple of one creature, but just keep in mind the small chosen family aspect. If you have questions please let us know!

Sorry I cannot tag, my phone is being dumb, please pass along the message if you can. ^^
Stop blogging at work

The CS and OOC thread are up! Feel free to join us and create a sheet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back