• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Silver is just wandering around the mess hall area, if anyone wants to hop in and interact if their characters are free.

NanLia NanLia do I need to make a form for every god/goddess Ginny interacts with? I can totally do that, I just need to know.
They're NPC's so I wouldn't worry about it. If you do want to keep track you can add a post to the Lore thread (link at the top) and just edit/add as we go.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Sorry for the tag but I just wanted to clarify that Silver is a brunette with dark brown, almost black eyes.
I should really find a better face claim for her, sorry for not having the best image to appearance description.

Ginny and Tara are wandering around Vitae trying to find a vet for a wounded cat (or is she?). They’d probably be the most likely for him to run into.

Heyo! So, I'm new here and wasn't sure if I just go ahead and post my character's profile in the character thread, or if I need to have it approved before I do that?

Heyo! So, I'm new here and wasn't sure if I just go ahead and post my character's profile in the character thread, or if I need to have it approved before I do that?

Hey, you're free to post a character sheet!

Looks good. Feel free to post in IC

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood and LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 are both in the colony atm.

My & Safton Safton s other characters should be returning soon-ish. Just waiting for time to pass IC.

Chase Crono Crono , Mac (me) and Will Safton Safton are off at a hunt ... I can't remember where but no where near the colony currently.

Also, don't be surprised if a random pagan god shows up occasionally Alator Alator has a pretty hectic life schedule so he typically rejoins when he knows he has extended free time.

Maxwell, my other character is also in the colony.

Nan tends to forget he exists.
My soul only bleeds a little more each time.

Riiiiiiight. Maybe because you never post as him. And forgot he was there for MONTHS!

I mean I never really forgot about him as much as I just didn't have anything for him to do unless someone wanted interactions with him. Then came Thomas and the muse struck.

Thanks, everyone! I'll probably have Sal be wandering the colony. He's still new to the place, so he'll be trying to get a feel for it.
If anyone wants to run into him, lemme know! 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back