• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have Microsoft word. So I type there and copy and paste.

Will and Mac found out that Chase is a wolf and are making him infiltrate the pack for more info.

They made a deal with a nest of vampires for help when the pack attacks.

The team going to new Jersey hasn't left yet for their mission.

Oh and the witch and the vampire are still roaming around the colony.

Solomn and Eli are still recovering in the clinic

NanLia NanLia Are you looking to have Bart get on this at the gate or should I just mention some random no-name? ;p

Just curious, any way that I could interact with someone, that wouldn't disrupt whats going on? :p
I know Sibeal and GhostlyPhantom's characters seem to be open, Joe is as well though he's not in the best mood for conversation. haha Can't speak for the other characters and what they are doing though.

Oh no, all means! Bart is always the gate guard!

:D

Feel free to NPC him as needed.

St. Boethius St. Boethius
How is Hypnos following them exactly? Is he just invisibly sitting in the backseat of the car?

With Will's sudden scent change I was trying to figure out if Chase would smell Hypnos's poppy smell as well.

St. Boethius St. Boethius
How is Hypnos following them exactly? Is he just invisibly sitting in the backseat of the car?

With Will's sudden scent change I was trying to figure out if Chase would smell Hypnos's poppy smell as well.
Hypnos doesn't have a physical form at the moment. It's like a imperceptible mist following the car.
As for Chase smelling poppies I'm going to do with no. Hypnos is making a point to remain hidden so Chase wouldn't be able to smell Hypnos just the new wolves smell coming off William that William himself wouldn't smell.

Slow posting today. It's one of those days, if I was a Coffee person I suspect I'd need a large one right now. However I'm not a fan. Pfft.

Same here. I hate coffee, but I also hate the feeling of just being drowsy in the middle of the day especially if I can't just nap it off. So I live off those Monster Zero Ultra energy drinks. They'll probably kill me in the near future, but they taste good and wake me the hell up so... fair trade I guess?

Last edited:
Coffee is my best of friends.

Can't start functioning without one in the morning. :D

Safton Safton look at all the pretty pictures!!!!

The first thing Hypnos did to help mask William was use his power over the mind to change his scent to that of the wolf he had been just the night before.

Smooth-move Ex-Lax. What part of "Don't let him know you're there." was missed?

<3 Leave it to Hypnos to make it interesting.

At this stage I'm honestly convinced that if Ashley had a choice between preventing the apocalypse and setting up two friends on a date... it would be a difficult choice for her to make.

Also, this slew me:

NanLia said:
within it was what could only be described as the ugliest leather bustier she had ever seen. She could only imagine the kinky things Mac had been in prior to her meeting her, and of course it only made her all the more curious.

At this stage I'm honestly convinced that if Ashley had a choice between preventing the apocalypse and setting up two friends on a date... it would be a difficult choice for her to make.

Also, this slew me:

It would be a very tough choice for her, it's true. Glad I could make you laugh.

Hey now, he thinks it's Pan so it's all good lol.

I don't think Mac would have the same opinion.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back