• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can barely trust myself to "install" a light bulb, much less a chandelier.

Also, super jealous of your dad. I always wanted to be that tall; I was the tallest person in my class by far through elementary school and suddenly I just froze at 6'1"/6'2" on a good day :closedeyescryingfrown:

I can barely trust myself to "install" a light bulb, much less a chandelier.

Also, super jealous of your dad. I always wanted to be that tall; I was the tallest person in my class by far through elementary school and suddenly I just froze at 6'1"/6'2" on a good day :closedeyescryingfrown:

I am the shortest in my family my two younger sisters are 5'6" and 5'8" as is my mom.

I got my genetics from my grand mother who is 4'11".... Yay me

Love that Mac is just trying to play it cool and Will is all kinds of panic.

Flipping amateur.....

:P

Safton Safton

NanLia NanLia

Yup. If it was just some random, he could keep his cool. But it being Chase has him off-kilter.

Not to mention the chance of Wonderdog wolfing out on them in a confined space... which would be less than ideal :closed eyes open smile:

They should have waited to text him until they had a spray bottle or something, just in case.

Worst. Day. Ever.

Nothing like calling the families of the deceased to let them know their loved ones owed a metric Fuck ton and now that they have attempted to claim on the estate they have to pay.....

Man.

Worst. Day. Ever.

Nothing like calling the families of the deceased to let them know their loved ones owed a metric Fuck ton and now that they have attempted to claim on the estate they have to pay.....

Man.

Ugh, that sounds horrific. Not sure I could handle that.

Last edited:
Government contract, can't really say no and they pay pretty good.

Any issues with my posts I blame on being sick.

I'm basically typing them and not looking back over them nearly as much as I should. xD

lol, I totally forgot to write a mention into my last post of Will visibly putting the gun away

The mental image of the conversation going this far relatively cordially with him still pointing a gun at Chase the entire time is admittedly pretty funny, though.

lol, I totally forgot to write a mention into my last post of Will visibly putting the gun away

The mental image of the conversation going this far relatively cordially with him still pointing a gun at Chase the entire time is admittedly pretty funny, though.
To be honest I thought you might have meant to as well with how you were writing. But I decided not to assume, thinking that maybe Will would keep it out until this was over. *shrug*

I was going to use it as a little comedy relief at one point but the time never really hit and the conversation continued on haha. It was going to be something along the lines of...

'I'm not going to hurt either of you unprovoked. *Glances at Will* Though the silver bullets pointed at my nuts is pretty provoking.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back