• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For all his talk about maturity and trying to be the voice of reason, Will is not beyond going to unreasonable lengths to get the last word in.

I'd also like to advance a new plot in the RP: Hypnos vs. Chase/Mac/Will... in a rap battle. It's the only way to settle their differences at this point :coolshades:
Dude for all the stuff he does Hypnos keeps humanity's best interests in mind. Not to mention William isn't that bad at the manipulation game himself. Though I think mostly the man just wears his heart on his sleeve.

Dude for all the stuff he does Hypnos keeps humanity's best interests in mind. Not to mention William isn't that bad at the manipulation game himself. Though I think mostly the man just wears his heart on his sleeve.

Which is all well and good, but the trick is convincing Will of that at this point. The bridge may not be burned yet, but it's a little toasty for sure.

He can do the whole manipulation game thing to an extent, but there are some things that strain his ability to keep up appearances. I imagine the last few years have had an effect on that.

Doesn't have anything on Hypnos, who clearly has the potential to be a god-tier troll (no pun intended) and the thousands of years of experience to back it up if he's so inclined :xFtongue:

Which is all well and good, but the trick is convincing Will of that at this point. The bridge may not be burned yet, but it's a little toasty for sure.

He can do the whole manipulation game thing to an extent, but there are some things that strain his ability to keep up appearances. I imagine the last few years have had an effect on that.

Doesn't have anything on Hypnos, who clearly has the potential to be a god-tier troll (no pun intended) and the thousands of years of experience to back it up if he's so inclined :xFtongue:
Lol yeah he's been quite restrained in his trolling, though it has been leaking out recently.

St. Boethius St. Boethius Whhhhhyyyyyy?

-cries a little- She gave her name already, I just can't remember it....

damn you, need to go back like 18 pages to find it......

I hadn't exactly planned on Joe being so forward so quickly but it happened, because food was distracting me and it's such a him thing to do anyways. Pfft.

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

That's twice now I've forgotten to have Joe introduce himself with his name. Both with Ashley and Elijah.
I don't deserve to live.

Ashley-May is literally the most sadistic, evil being in Vitae.

...And I absolutely love it.

She's on a mission! Everyone get's a partner!

End of days is coming (maybe) and she just wants everyone to be .... gratified before it happens!

Sibeal? ... Nope..... Sandy? LOL

Listen the other female players disappeared, unless....

Chase? :D
Nah not Chase lol, Solomon don't swing that way. Good luck figuring it out. A child between Solomon and Sibeal would have a stupid amount of magical potential tho.

Yea but Solomon wouldn't live to see it's birth.... I'm pretty sure she's a prating mantis. :D

Sibeal? ... Nope..... Sandy? LOL

Listen the other female players disappeared, unless....

Chase? :D
Look at this woman.
Even in the OOC she is trying to get Chase paired up.
She's the embodiment of Ashley.
It's the third ship she has suggested or hinted at. Thomas, Solomon, and a mystery character whom will remain anonymous.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back