• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Supernatural RP OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It will be funny until/if Will puts two and two together, fills her back in, and then they both get mad as the dickens.

Bronze bullets will fly :xFtongue:

Well then here's hoping of that happens niether of you sleep. Because when you two sleep Hypnos might wipe a bit more the next time. But hey that's what caffeine is for right? :)

This is some next-level god-trolling going on here, folks. Not to be tried at home.

(Or probably ever, if you actually care about your safety and stuff like a square.)

William and Chase just have a way of making the most gentle of the Greek gods absolutely livid. It's like an art form with them.
You better believe NanLia NanLia just grabbed herself a post-it and wrote a reminder to stick the three of them in a locked room with wards that keep Hypnos from leaving by some trickster out there.

You better believe NanLia NanLia just grabbed herself a post-it and wrote a reminder to stick the three of them in a locked room with wards that keep Hypnos from leaving by some trickster out there.

My plans are far more devious than that!

I hope Chase and William enjoy not sleeping for the next week after they manage to really piss Hypnos off.

The sad thing is I can picture both of them with bags under their eyes but smug smiles on their face as they share a pot of coffee at three in the morning. "Who the hell needs sleep anyway?"

Stubborn is as stubborn does.

A visit from Hypnos is better than a therapy session for getting all the pent-up aggression off someone's chest.

Dude should start charging.

For all his talk about maturity and trying to be the voice of reason, Will is not beyond going to unreasonable lengths to get the last word in.

I'd also like to advance a new plot in the RP: Hypnos vs. Chase/Mac/Will... in a rap battle. It's the only way to settle their differences at this point :coolshades:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back