• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FlameMom

Mom friend with great dad jokes
Hello! :)

I'm FlameMom (otherwise known as Jacy) and I'm looking for someone to write a semi-experimental role play that has to do with Supernatural. I love the world and the original plot (especially seasons 1-4 or so). While I'm not the best at romance, I am very much into comedy, some action-packed scenes, and modern-fantasy creatures galore!

I'm also open to doubling and am totally fine with a mix of canon and OC or co and OC.

Without further ado, I'd like to propose a couple of ideas. Of course, if you are interested, you can definitely bring up any changes you'd like to see in terms of the characters we use and the like!

~~~​

Angels

I've had this angel OC named Rahmiel for quite some time. She's, in all honesty, been my most challenging character to RP with due to her slow-build-up requirements. But, with a backstory consisting of an angel who didn't want to fight in the first angelic war, becoming a prisoner due to her having run away (I've had a sort of "house arrest" idea for a while but this part can most definitely be changed/developed), and escaping to Earth once she hears about the second angelic war brewing, I find such an idea fascinating. What would an angel be like who doesn't meet with the usual angel themes/goals?

I feel like she and Gabriel would make a cool RP partnership just cause they would be two run-away angels.

Hunters

Sam and Dean aren't the only hunting party consisting of siblings. Something I really liked as I watched the show was the dynamics between the two when they were younger - Dean being an older teen while Sam was a kid/young teen. I'd love to perhaps recreate that dynamic through two OC characters. With sass, worries, and teen hijinks galore, it's bound to be fun! I don't have a specific OC for this but we could always make ours together :)

~~~
If you've gotten this far, here are a few preferences/notes I'd like to add:

- I'm always looking to better my characters and try things out. If you aren't yet confident in a character you wish to play, have just created an OC, or otherwise are also looking to try something new out to see if you like it or not, I'm happy to work together with you to do so :D

- I will be at work throughout the workweek usually. Because of that, my replies may be slow. I'll reply a few times a week at least, but I'll try and let you know if I won't be able to do so. At most, though, I can reply multiple times a day.

- I've been writing for a while and am usually able to match many reply lengths. The only reply lengths I don't like are one-word/line ones or ones that barely have info to work off of.

Something like this is usually my "I'm good with this" place for reply length:

'Waking up to Beethoven wasn't how she wanted to wake up on her birthday. Groaning as she turned, she saw her brother David at the wheel, waving one hand to the beat like an orchestra conductor as he navigated the roads.
"Morning kiddo!" he exclaimed, giving a big way-too-much energy smile in the rearview mirror.
"How can you be like that without coffee?" I would never understand that part about him. With all the magic and shit that existed in the world, that fact would forever be a mystery.

Something I wouldn't like is:

She woke up and heard music. She groaned. Her brother again. She didn't know how he could have that much energy.

- I'm an adult and, while I won't be doing anything that's more than PG13, I feel rather uncomfortable role-playing with someone a lot younger than me, especially with what Supernatural brings to the table. I ask that you at least be 16 to be my writing partner, please and thank you!

That should do it! Let me know in a comment below or through a PM if you're interested! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back