• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Supernatural Prison

Never

Screaming Mute
Been a while since I created or helped to create an RP after no one joined the last one.... Now that im back and hate the site a little less I came up with an idea;

Thinking of creating a Dark RP (Trigger Warnings I guess, if you can't seperate them from Real Life I suggest you turn away nao) about a large prison like alcatraz that's on it's own Island. Prisoners have powers/are supernaturals and it runs like a community - the guards are powerful and have a hierarchy. Guards are mostly all butt-faces and like to manipulate the prisoners, even if it means killing off a few for their own amusement, Prisoners earn little prisoner currency working for the guards, have their own items to sell to one another and create out of the small resources they have, drugs are thrown in there too. Supernaturals who are high risk get their own solitary cells but are usually abused the worst (this includes if the guards want some one on one), solitary cells have power numbing abilities making those who can't control their's not have any at all - meaning no one wants to go to solitary, this keeps most of the prisoners in check and fearful. Not every supernatural here is a scumbag criminal, some if not most have been thrown in here just because they are supernatural. The Main drive is to survive and thrive in the Prison, and of course the guards - even though the idea is not to escape because all these criminals in the world would be a bad idea, it is to maybe take over the prison for the supernaturals themselves creating a sort of safe haven? Outsmart the guards and create your own synergy between them. x-x sorry if it's not to your taste, but it's what I got.

Anyone Interested? Anyone got suggestions? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you know what I'm going to say.

yassss-gif-why-it-s-important-to-read-before-you-comment-moviepiloters.gif

so dark that even dora can't top the swiping.

Uh, how dark is dark to you? Because I'm literally ok with anything tho RPN might not be ;P 

It certainly won't be. I'm generally uncomfortable with ra**, and I'm especially not OK with anything happening to innocent kids. Based on your response, this could be a tough sales-pitch.

@Swiper

Last edited by a moderator:
It certainly won't be. I'm generally uncomfotable with ra**, and I'm especially not OK with anything happening to innocent kids. Based on your response, this could be a tough sales-pitch.

@Swiper

r**e will probably be implied, but since we're not allowed to perform such atrocities on this site then it's probably not gonna happen and will only be a factor in a story if two parties agree and even and only then it will be implied. And the youngest anyone can be is 16 in this.

r**e will probably be implied, but since we're not allowed to perform such atrocities on this site then it's probably not gonna happen and will only be a factor in a story if two parties agree and even and only then it will be implied. And the youngest anyone can be is 16 in this.

I guess I'll think about it some more. So far, I'm leaning more towards "yeah, we're good." Maybe if the age minimum was raised by like one year, I'd be fine. 16 can work, I think, though.

I guess I'll think about it some more. So far, I'm leaning more towards "yeah, we're good." Maybe if the age minimum was raised by like one year, I'd be fine. 16 can work, I think, though.

sure, I started it at 18 since most of yall on here are american. Age of consent is 16 in England land

Users who are viewing this thread

Back