• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Highschool (actual rp)

"Well there's 5 students in this school a new student coming tomorrow and 1 teacher/principal/nurse/guidance counselor so that's all the supernatural in our school (including me and Cheryl)

"I never knew there were that many people like me." she muttered more to herself than the others.

"Yeah anyway I got to go to class so bye" Angel said as she walked of into her class room.Angel sat in her chair and looked at the teacher she looked angry the teacher screamed at Angel "WE'RE WERE YOU". Angel replied "using the bathroom.." Ms. Green( the teacher) looked like she didn't believe Angel and said "WE'RE WERE YOU REALLY" Angel told the teacher what she really did. Ms. Green replied "Oh ok I don't really care any way let's keep learning"

Sarya sat there and prayed that her leg would heal faster so she could leave. Angel had left for class and she assumed Cheryl would leave soon too. She didn't want to have to explain herself if someone found her.

Jenny was sparing with Dante, fot he had the nerve to ask her to spar, even if he was a demon he was asking too much as Jenny constantly peppered him with punches, he desperately tried to block most of them

Angel opens her paper bag and finds a note that says 'your my little angel' it was a note from Angel's mom. She took out the note and ate her grilled cheese

Jenny finished the spar as she sent Danylte flying into the table where Angel was eating her lunch, thankfully it only knocked Dante out, and didnt disturb angel..... Much

Wolvarina Wolvarina

Angel looks at Dante "What in the heavens just happened guess another person I have to bring to the school nurse" Angel drags Dante to the school nurse. The nurse takes care of him

Shinku looked around the school grounds as she drank some tea from a bottle. She had no intention of coming as her guardians had forced her to come here. Shinku silently sat down under a tree and took out a comic she brought. The sound of students laughing and running made Shinku annoyed. In fact, the thought of friends just brought up bad memories. " Whatever..... " Shinku muttered under her breath.
Cheryl walked over to Shinku she patted her shoulder "hi!!"

Angel looks at Dante "What in the heavens just happened guess another person I have to bring to the school nurse" Angel drags Dante to the school nurse. The nurse takes care of him

Dante was dragged to the school nurse, whom just put Dante on a bed, and ice pack on his head and asked angel what happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back