• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Highschool (actual rp)

"I heard this noise it was more like a scream I heard it from over here. Wait shouldn't you be in class. " she questioned

Last edited:
"Ummm ok." Angel felt creeped out by what he said " Anyway well I'm gonna go find out what that noise was so bye. "

Sarya heard a yell for somewhere near the school. Her vision was starting to blur so she couldn't see who was yelling but she did see two dark blobs standing near the school. She opened her mouth to call out again but something bit her leg. She turned around to see the wolf monster tearing into her leg. She let out a shriek at the thing but was in so much pain she lost control over the power behind it and ended up knocking over the twenty or so trees in front of her. The wolf was sent flying backward thankfully but Sarya's leg wouldn't support her weight anymore.

(sorry my notifications weren't working)

Angel walked off and heard that noise again and fell down "what the heck is that noise" she got up and looked around and saw a girl she looked like she was in pain "Hello do you need help" Angel said to the girl

Angel walked off and heard that noise again and fell down "what the heck is that noise" she got up and looked around and saw a girl she looked like she was in pain "Hello do you need help" Angel said to the girl
"Please." Sarya said hoarsely. She looked to the monster but thankfully it was dead. Her leg was bleeding at an alarming rate and her head was starting to spin.

"Oh ok" Angel tried to help the girl up but she was too heavy so she ran back to Dante "Can you help me there's this girl and she's bleeding we need to help her"

"Hmm I guess he went back inside well I can use my wings" Angel walked back to the girl and spred her wings and flew up and into the school

"Thank you." Sarya said as the girl bandaged her leg. "I'm Sarya." She managed to say. She was very dehydrated.

"Oh ok" Angel walked over to the water fountain and filled up the cup with water then gave it to Sarya "here"

Arya thanked the girl and took the water. She drained it and filled it up again with her powers.

"A highschool?" She asked starting to get nervous. Angel was like her but she didn't want anyone else finding her.

"Yeah let me just get my friend" Angel walked over to Cheryl "Hey Cheryl I want to introduce you to this girl"

Arya sat a little anxious. She never really like meeting new people but Angel did save her so she waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back