• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Supernatural Highschool (actual rp)

"Ummm nothing" Mary quickly ran out

"Hmm... Must be weird for her to see a human breaking concrete like this, she would understand if she knew what I truly was" Jenny thought out loud with a chuckle, she then took off the bloodied wrappings that covered her fists, then went to the bathroom and washed her hands before heading to the next class

Angel continued walking to her class and sat down in her chair she looked on the board and it said transformation she thought hmm I guess we're learning how to control our transformation.

Sarya stumbles forward. She didn't have time to look behind her she needed to keep moving. The cut in her leg was killing her but she didn't stop to think about it. Something was driving her forward. She soon found what looked like a school. She tried to cry out but her voice failed. Something growled behind her and in desperation, she let out a sonic shriek narrowly missing the buildings.

Angel asked the teacher "Ms. can I go to the bathroom" the teacher replied "sure" Angel walked to the front door of the school to check what the noise was "hello is anyone there"

Angel continued walking to her class and sat down in her chair she looked on the board and it said transformation she thought hmm I guess we're learning how to control our transformation.

Dante walked up to her "well if it isn't the best angel in the school" he smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back